[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"BB AHN – If I Only Have You By My Side (난 그대 하나만 곁에 있으면) Her Legend OSTBy popgasa on September 10, 2013
305534.jpg?w=300&h=300

I love you, just with those words, I feel so happy like I have the whole world
The words you whispered as I felt the love makes me hum love songs all day

I love you so much that when I open my eyes, I think of you, what do I do?

If I only have you by my side, I have nothing to be jealous of in this world
Does anything else need to be said? I truly love you to no end

Today and tomorrow, I hope we will last forever
I’ll make you happy, I promise you

Because I love you, I have nothing to say but that I’m happy, you know my heart, right?

When you warmly look at me like the clear sky
I want to take your hand and leave to anywhere

popgasa

StaRiX said: I'm done with my MV of the OST Part 2. But I can't find romanization for the lyrics. I only got the Eng Trans by popgasa. So, I can't upload it now. I would to wait for the romanization of lovemiko. :(

Hmmph!   Grrrr!

Can't even get a strong enough signal to peek at jtbc's YT clips up here, but I can just about pull in the text preview for ep 12, so here's my translation.

When she discovers that the person Do Yeong adopted instead of her was Kyeong Hee, Jeong Soo is distraught with shock.

Under the impact of this shock, she leaves her aunt's house,  but does not [VERB MISSING HERE IN THE KOREAN] the fact that she has run away from home, and Ji Hoon takes her to his house.

Meanwhile, the Luna project cannot shake off the stigma of having supposedly stolen a design from Red Milan, and the whole project is in jeopardy.

baduy said: Hmmph!   Grrrr!

Can't even get a strong enough signal to peek at jtbc's YT clips up here, but I can just about pull in the text preview for ep 12, so here's my translation.

When she discovers that the person Do Yeong adopted instead of her was Kyeong Hee, Jeong Soo is distraught with shock.

Under the impact of this shock, she leaves her aunt's house,  but does not [VERB MISSING HERE IN THE KOREAN] the fact that she has run away from home, and Ji Hoon takes her to his house.

Meanwhile, the Luna project cannot shake off the stigma of having supposedly stolen a design from Red Milan, and the whole project is in jeopardy.

the people whom she calls her family (blood related even) betrayed her when they sent off her cousin to pose as her. She should not trust them anymore and she should leave and live on her own. She has been the bread winner of that family, she did not even get to college. She might as well leave and start to rise on her own. For a change I hope the writer will not make her stay with that awful family which cheated her of her good fortune.

10192123sangre said: the people whom she calls her family (blood related even) betrayed her when they sent off her cousin to pose as her. She should not trust them anymore and she should leave and live on her own. She has been the bread winner of that family, she did not even get to college. She might as well leave and start to rise on her own. For a change I hope the writer will not make her stay with that awful family which cheated her of her good fortune.

Archived