(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

One of my friend just tweeted this:

I want a relationship where we talk like best friends, play like kids, argue like husband and wife, and protect each other like siblings❤

When i read it i was like wow that is Taecgui 

:x :x

wow... so many great Taecgui stories shared and the party is still going strong.. all those sleeping, wake up! did you have too much soju yesterday?!
I think we need some party music to rev us all up.. somebody play the music!

here's some to get us started:...

Guest aucourant

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet but I was re-watching all the taecgui goodness for the millionth time and well -_____-" www.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w8t57d&s=5 I'm facepalming so hard. Gaahhhh why can't I leave a proper link? For some reason "tiny pic" <<< no space keeps changing to "Richard Simmons" once I click submit :(

"We are michyeosseo and we love it!!"
I have finally made it to this party!  Let me put down all the food first and I'll return to share my story.
Ok all sausages on the grill now....
barbecue_zps5a810d16.jpg
sausages_zpsd3225ed3.jpg

Enough pizzas for everyone....
pizza1_zps52352237.jpg
pizzafeast_zpsb388d742.jpg

There, food all settled.  I badly need a drink. @minwooluv78 your watermelon punch is so thirst quenching and I'm gonna have some of @chinlyLin guotie as well as @mikoshine grilled meats.  So many things I wanna eat!!  Thanks to @mm1312 for the vinegar drinks.  After all that food I'll need some help with digestion and these vinegar drinks can do that and make me more flexible too. So girls, after the vinegar drinks lets do some serious stretching:
yoga-pose2_zps9e86d3e7.jpg
 =)) :))

bluemoonrising said: "We are michyeosseo and we love it!!"
I have finally made it to this party!  Let me put down all the food first and I'll return to share my story.
Ok all sausages on the grill now....

Enough pizzas for everyone....

There, food all settled.  I badly need a drink. @minwooluv78 your watermelon punch is so thirst quenching and I'm gonna have some of @chinlyLin guotie as well as @mikoshine grilled meats.  So many things I wanna eat!!  Thanks to @mm1312 for the vinegar drinks.  After all that food I'll need some help with digestion and these vinegar drinks can do that and make me more flexible too. So girls, after the vinegar drinks lets do some serious stretching:
 =)) :))

Guest cchris5

Well, blimey! hahaha....let me explain. JYP is not handsome but he is not that ugly either....hahaha....His latest album is named "halftime"....he is forty this year so he is looking into the mirror and sees a reflection of himself when he is eighty....hehehe. I am not his fan but happened to listen to that song which I found to be catchy and nice.

The pictures of TY posted by @TaecGuilover, the first time I looked I did not notice it. When I looked at it again, I seem to see GG's expression on his face or rather he is looking a lot like GG nowadays! Oh great, the antis will be 'tsk, tsk, tsking' away again. I think the party did me in....got to go for now....will check back again later!

Thanks for doing this, @angelangie. Yes, we’ve noted the same timeframe. 
unnie....they only film about 13-14days in total and yes that means they only spend about that amount of times together....as both have tight schedule to maintain......lets see....
>13, 14, or 15 days. Theoretically, I understand how emotions can intensify even after only a few days of collaboration. When I’m stuck in the office all night to beat a deadline, or to negotiate sticking points, or to wait for a breakthrough to occur, I feel closest to my colleagues who are working side by side with me. Call it Stockholm syndrome, but I do feel a “bonding” with my staff because I know I'd put them to the test and they rose to the occasion. -- Of course, there's always monetary compensation, so it isn't just about altruism and friendship here. lol.  :)    -- Afterwards though, I decompress by going to the target range or watching Casablanca the movie. lol x 2
Episode 1 - Shoe cafe and snow mountain which finish filming in 1 day  - Airing on 8th April 5th Feb - the first times filming  for Gui Gui as they were filming her BIR here   - DAY 16th Feb -  - okie then kill me now....im running in circles trying to string them together DAY 2
>The shoe cafe meeting and the ski resort adventure were filmed in one day.  Yes, I agree: GG’s first meeting with staff happened on Feb 5. TY’s first meeting with cameras on Feb 6.  
Episode 2 - Moving into the New House  - 13th April airing21st Feb - she was strolling up the pathway towards Taec to move into their new home - DAY 5Episode 3 - Continuations of them settling into their new house and cooking dinner and exchanging gift  - 19th April airing5th Feb??? @@" - so this mean they had already meet now that is sure funny lols if this was film on the 5th as the clip said....okie unnie im going to say that the technical team insert the wrong date....because this definitely happen after the shoes cafe so corrections from me!!! DAY 1!!! @@"""""
>I think Episodes 2 and 3 must have been filmed continuously. They shot it all one day. And it was done the day after their shoe café meeting/ski resort caper, judging by her manicure.  I think they were the same color as when she was being dollied up at the salon the day before. She returned to Taiwan after this. 
Episode 4 - Selecting and Taking pictures for their Wedding Album - Airing on 22nd April15th Feb - wow....they sure jump their days around......hmmmmmmmm....picking up and selecting their wedding concepts.... ><" - DAY 3
>She returned to Korea for shooting after 2 weeks hiatus. They did the bridal gown selection all in one day. The photoshoot the following day. Note her black-and-white manicure. :)
Episode 5 - Continuations of taking their photos - Airing 3rd May17th Feb - sure is headache stringing their days together lols so that means they had their wedding photo shoot well before their moving into the house??? more stars coming out of me ><""""""      and more questions marks form !!!!! - DAY 4
Episode 6 - Continuations of taking their photos - Airing 10th May17th Feb - too wow......now u tell me  wow.....honestly now we know why they are tired......im not sure if the part where they walk down thru the pathway to the photo studio is also on 17th Feb cause it wasnt shown - DAY 4
>After their photoshoot, she went back to Taiwan. After a little more than 2 weeks in her home country, she returned to Korea to film that short scene in the beauty salon. TY picked her up and arranged for their flight to Jejudo. Afterwards, they went to the jewelry store. But it seems like a lot of the footage here was left out. They’d be together for 3 days straight: this day plus their two day wedding/honeymoon at Jejudo. 
4th March - after all these where they are gearing up for their jejudo trip and they picking up their rings first - DAY 6

Episode 7 - Jejudo Honeymoon trip - Airing 17th May5th March - taking the earliest flight to Jejudo  - DAY 7
>airport at 8 am, right?
Episode 8 - Playing the swimming pool and the proposal  - Airing 24th May5th March - also same happens on the same day wow....they really do compact their filming didnt they - pool side & proposal also lols - DAY 7
Episode 9 - Breakfast and wedding day lols - Airing 31st May6th March - so the wedding and breakfast....and also playing about Jejudo - DAY 8
>Yes, they compressed a lot here. Breakfast + wedding + cave restaurant + field of flowers + aquarium. If the producers wanted to, there’d be plenty of materials to extend this part of the honeymoon for 2 more episodes.  
sides Notes: Gui Gui scandal with George Hu that was expose by her own mother exploded on 7th March.... that means she was flying back on 7th and her manager actually told the fans not to worry as the production teams and her husband is taking care of her.....so that leave us to wonder.....when actually did the scandal break? 6th or 7th as she still seems pretty normal for the wedding n also when they were playing about Jejudo
>Understood. But as she is a professional, I expected her to be able to “compartmentalize” her parental problems from work; and she did. Also, this honeymoon was probably for the best. First, she was far away from the bad press generated by her mother,  second, she was INSULATED from all that negativity by being with TY and the GWGM staff in Jejudo, and third, she was pampered by TY and the GWGM so she ended up having a good time overall instead of a miserable time in Taiwan.  
Episode 10 - Going thru their wedding Photo and preparing food for the house warming party - Airing 7th June14th March - Filming day hmmmm.......so that means they break for another 2 weeks before meeting up again??? - DAY 9
>Wasn’t this the White Day in Korea? So, yes, THAT’s why TY bought her the caterpillar stuff toy. On Valentine’s Day, the women give their special someone the gift. Then on White Day, the men return the favor. Yes, I believe she returned to Korea after a two week interval. The wedding pictures should’ve been ready by then.  

Episode 11 - Nickhun and Taec's friends arrival day lols  - Airing 14th June14th March - also lols for the filming day- DAY 9
>Episodes 10 and 11 were done all in one day…but what a long day! After this, GG returned to Taiwan.  They gave out White Day candies to G.O. and Kwanghee, didn’t they? She returned to Taiwan after this. 
Episode 12 - The day they compose their songs & recording their songs together  - Airing 21st Juneokie i cant find dates for this one....i estimate maybe happen in 2 days???? - DAY 10 & 11
>Yes, two days. They composed song on first day, then had their meal-cart dinner, courtesy of TY. The following day they had the studio rehearsal.  The BRIs for both episodes were done after the music recording. GG returned to Taiwan after recording. 
Episode 13 - De-stressing days - Airing 28th Juneso no dates was mention again....but pretty sure it happen in 2 days again???? - DAY 12 & 13????
>Yes.  I’m assuming from the absence of people around them when they first started their Cheong-gye-cheon walk, that they shot this early in the morning [but oooh. My brothers will claim that I’ve disgraced them because I couldn’t tell morning from afternoon just by looking at the shadows of the trees.]The Café Schneeballen would have occurred that evening. In the BRIs, their outfits were the same clothes that they wore to the theme park.   
The theme park was shot the following day. It must have been a long day for them, especially for GG because she had to prep for her event and THEN do the BRIs at the end of the trip to the theme park. 
Episode 14 - part of their everland journey and also the day they open their separations missions card  - Airing 5th Julyso no dates agains.....Hmmmmm but this one 1 days from Episode 13 so is including im sure- DAY 13so they are back at home and received the separation card a diff day? - DAY 13??? or - DAY 14??
>Yes. They shot the Everland Theme park in one day. But afterwards, Guigui must have gone back to Taiwan then returned after 2 weeks for the 2nd segment of this episode, their last mission card. That’s why Taec was asking her if she still remembered to play their music because the last time they would’ve played it together was waaaay back in Ep 11 when their guests came. Her two week leave would have given her enough time to prepare the pictures on the Tshirts and have them printed in time for her return trip to South Korea.  They went on the train trip the following day. 
and the train stations is their last days... - DAY 14 or 15???
Episode 15 - Separations trains scene - Airing 12th Julso this is another day in together with the episode 14 too i assumes  no dates again.....so did the productions stop putting in worried we string them together? lols- DAY 14 or 15???
>The train event and goodbye scene happened all in one day. 
If my calculations is corrects it is in 14days together unnies.....and if i'm not wrong.....the Chinese FB at Baidu.com did string them together too and i think they had also estimated that TaecGui only film together for like 2 weeks only.....so even if there is an additional it only 2weeks and 1 day i say

@lmangla. I haven't forgotten. Will work on it after going to the shooting range watching Casablanca.   :) 

Guest gil_noona

Well, blimey! hahaha....let me explain. JYP is not handsome but he is not that ugly either....hahaha....His latest album is named "halftime"....he is forty this year so he is looking into the mirror and sees a reflection of himself when he is eighty....hehehe. I am not his fan but happened to listen to that song which I found to be catchy and nice.

The pictures of TY posted by @TaecGuilover, the first time I looked I did not notice it. When I looked at it again, I seem to see GG's expression on his face or rather he is looking a lot like GG nowadays! Oh great, the antis will be 'tsk, tsk, tsking' away again. I think the party did me in....got to go for now....will check back again later!

Mianhae..okie,yes..he's not that ugly..

SORRY,SORRY,SORRY..(in happy mode)

807471_o_zps4129ef7a.gif

Guest gil_noona

@mikoshine thanks for the clarification!

@chux3 where are you? :o aha I would really like to read your fanfic from 300 pages ago :D

LOL..RAPE blossoms..?wae..??

Taec tweeted this pic
BTiloDTCUAATRqU.jpg:large
My guess left to right is: Taec, Junho the Panda, Wooyoung the cool Duck, Chansung the Banana, Khun the Koala Bear, Jun K the Penguin

I would like to think the ear of the koala bear is Ghost Emma. :> What do you think?
(i know khun likes to draw smiley faces..geuredoh keke)

Archived