(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Omona!!! So many good stuff posted already... And another one decided to delurk!!! My flight got delayed!!! Wait for meeeeee~~~~~~ =))=)) oh!!

@yokalana i'm taking the last flat pair of shoes the one with a hint of green around? :) love it :)

@aucourant what you said was right (somewhat... i think... because i'm not exactly sure about the number of times they actually met) but don't feel depressed too much... Isn't it amazing though??? They filmed only for a short span of time but developed an amazing chemistry and had us so micheoso like this?? Aigooo... C'mon!! Cheer up and party with us!!!:)

@mikoshine yaaaay!!! Meat!!! This is iiiiit!!!!:)) and also @miz-em's choco fountain!!! I think i'm going to faint from too much sweetnessss~~~

@charliew hahah i know right??? With the party going on, it's hard to keep up with the news and the people delurking and all... But relax.. Party for now and we'll deal with all that later! We can only hope that the article posted about a possible taecgui and hongna season two is true :)

Aigooo!!!! Now where's my plaaaaane?????!!!!! =)) =))

Guest bluemoonlight

Mianhe shippers...special surprise guests are a bit delayed as some of them are flying in from Japan & China, but don't fret...they will be here! :D
In the meantime, please enjoy the luscious cheesecake, tiramisu, fresh ice-cream, & chocolate pistachio fondant...we can never have too much dessert, right? ;)
It's been a long day...I need some watermelon yakult soju cocktail. Is @minwooluv78 here yet?...hahal66l.jpg
qtfe.jpg

looks like people should be arriving soon for the party... ooh, I am getting excited... can I put on some music and start dancing? what should I play? 2PM?

I am sure that many would be super tired of seeing this but like me, if you are too lazy to go back and find out how exactly to write your party post -- here are the instructions yet once again... have you figured out what you would like to say? have you picked your favorite MV? do you know which socmedia interaction tickles your imagination? or do you have a super funny story to share about how your family & friends made fun of you for being micheseo?

The instructions for the party post:

1. Begin a post saying "we are micheseo and we love it!" or something on why being micheseo is super awesome
2. In your post, please include any of the following: It does not need to include all 5. just pick and choose and include those you are interested in...

Lmangla said:

looks like people should be arriving soon for the party... ooh, I am getting excited... can I put on some music and start dancing? what should I play? 2PM?

I am sure that many would be super tired of seeing this but like me, if you are too lazy to go back and find out how exactly to write your party post -- here are the instructions yet once again... have you figured out what you would like to say? have you picked your favorite MV? do you know which socmedia interaction tickles your imagination? or do you have a super funny story to share about how your family & friends made fun of you for being micheseo?

The instructions for the party post:

1. Begin a post saying "we are micheseo and we love it!" or something on why being micheseo is super awesome

2. In your post, please include any of the following: It does not need to include all 5. just pick and choose and include those you are interested in...

your favourite TaecGui moment

what drew you to this show and TaecGui, warm wishes for them

a link to your favourite MV, picture or fanfic of TaecGuiyour favorite socmedia interaction that made you laugh or makes you wonder what is up with these two...

a

funny experience that happened while watching TaecGui, for example what

your family thought or reacted while watching you watch this show.3. If you have volunteered to bring food, please post a pic of the food as well...still confused? here's an example. this is my post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26373182/#Comment_26373182

looking forward to reading all the party posts!

Who's in-charge of ribena?? Lols!!! No complains with DBSK songs... Now it's time for.... PURPLE LINE!!! Woooh!!!

Guest bluemoonlight

angelangie said: @bluemoonlight
no worries im having the bbq pit fire up and had some of the seasoning all done up nicely :D  seee... :D all these are just seasoned right and ready to be grilled upon more guests arrival :D
at the mean times .... firing up some music to fire up the party :D we are going to have purple party :D

Guest tangmo92

Are we starting the party today??I think it should be tomorrow?Or I am mistaken???Hahaha:D
Anyway, I can not post picture with me...But I am sure I will bring tons of dutch cheese with me...

angelangie said:

@bluemoonlight

no worries im having the bbq pit fire up and had some of the seasoning all done up nicely :D  seee... :D all these are just seasoned right and ready to be grilled upon more guests arrival :D

at the mean times .... firing up some music to fire up the party :D we are going to have purple party :D

AHHH! @angelangie...why did you have to do that?! Yoochunnie, Jaejoongie, & Junsu-ya! :x

Let's forget the surprise guests...I'm gonna bring JYJ instead! :))

Sorry @129alphabet... that means you'll be alone in that tent...haha :P

Waaaah! Unnieeeeeee :((

In that case... Can I gave Junsu-Oppa in the tent with me instead?????? :-D

Andwaeeee 춘호야!!!!! 두라와!!!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Archived