(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

i think i should grill some more meat... more people are arriving... hahahaha withsidedishes_zps4c145e82.jpg
i almost forgot to bring out the side dishes... hahahaha... eat to your heart's content guys... there's more in this trunk that i somehow was able to turn into a cooler so that the meat won't go bad... :))
trunk-cooler_zps23797ac8.jpg

@angelangie,....finally. .finally..I got my cd today. Soooooo happy!! :)) but I am too busy to hear and watch it. I will do it this weekend...saw your post on our prince charming and princess might join the GWGM new season again...wow..I really really hope that this is TRUE. I will keep on praying and hope all our prayers are answered!! and we can watch our prince and princess again....this new season is going to be TaecGui "real" LOVE story.. :))

Guest cchris5

Woohoo! I learnt how to post a video from youtube. Thanks @minwooluv. I can't believe I am excited over a virtual party but you gals are fantastic with all the scrumptious food and setup. I think I am cra...zy! lol! Anyway, my contribution is JYP's (boss of 2pm, an extremely talented composer and singer)
latest song "Love is the best". It is a groovy r&b tune....enjoy!

http://youtu.be/IJ3qyZoT6cU

cf. BubbleFeetBeatCH6

Tagged ya, @mimitski12!  Glad you joined us.  Let me guess…you attended an all-girl Catholic school, didn’t you?  I’d no compunction about acting wild and boisterous at the playground, but every time I get called out by Sr. Mary-Jo, I ended up admitting guilt to something I didn’t even do. I realized early on, I couldn’t possibly live a life of crime.  Now, may I request some vegetarian noodles please and the little escargots in spicy coconut sauce.  Selamat! 
Hi @wishstarz and @aucourant! I’m glad you could join us. Aucourant, if you wish, you could give us a timeline of their days together. I did that for my reference so I’d know the sequence of events but I don’t know where my notes went. I think for the regular WGM, the casts are scheduled to meet every two weeks but the filming could last more than a day. But if you are mapping out Taecgui’s time together, pay attention to her nail colors, instead of her hairstyle or her outfit. You could tell by her manicure if days or weeks had actually elapsed between meetings because women don’t have their nails done daily.  
@pluie625! Welcome back! [Get ready for an air-kiss…right cheek…left cheek.] Seafood is one of my weaknesses!  Who also mentioned bringing a Philippine version of cioppino today, was it @b8l8?
And I love red velvet, too, @miz-em. Those look decadent!  I’d lined up at Georgetown.cupcakes for 30 minutes, in the winter, just to get my fix after a long day at work. Thirty minutes!!  It’s like the olden days in Soviet Union when there was a bread shortage, but the only difference between me and a Russian babushka [yeah, yeah @drft, just pretend I’m one] waiting at a breadline is choice. I chose to line up for red velvet, she shouldn’t have lined up for daily bread in the first place. That’s your economic theories at work. How are studies coming along?
@bibidep, whiskey, cognac, brandy…sure, I guess, they’re fine. Ask @lmangla.  She’s the boss.  I think she said to check the IDs, but perhaps check for intoxication as well, if they’re on the 3rd drink?  I’ve Irish-German blood so you could say, I tolerate alcohol…like a fish tolerates water.  lol.  But we don’t want guests taking an accidental dip in the Atlantic Ocean, fully clothed. :) 
Okay, now I’m going to call out some people to de-lurk: @vampireknight1972, @ai7een, @guierfa, @belle, @xoxohapie, @torreydinh, @nalikahibar, @ambass, @femeka, @D.O, @anotherdelusional, if you’re here just say hi! Or right click LOL.  You don’t need to bring anything. We’ve got plenty of food, but we’d love to hear from you.  
And @jcruz, @sg2013ship, @taecguilover, @jenniferlum @lauramcfarlane, @tangmo92, @minshariff @robotbunny @yddelight if you decide to attend at the last minute, your names have been added to the guest list. 
You, too: @sshevolkth, @fanfromsoutheastasia
@angelangie, @lmangla. The girls are fighting over who goes in whose tent, I believe. :) 

Guest charliew

bouquet78 said: @angelangie,....finally. .finally..I got my cd today. Soooooo happy!! :)) but I am too busy to hear and watch it. I will do it this weekend...saw your post on our prince charming and princess might join the GWGM new season again...wow..I really really hope that this is TRUE. I will keep on praying and hope all our prayers are answered!! and we can watch our prince and princess again....this new season is going to be TaecGui "real" LOVE story.. :))

129alphabet said:

bluemoonlight wrote:

AHHH! @angelangie...why did you have to do that?! Yoochunnie, Jaejoongie, & Junsu-ya!

Let's forget the surprise guests...I'm gonna bring JYJ instead!

Sorry @129alphabet... that means you'll be alone in that tent...haha

Waaaah! Unnieeeeeee

In that case... Can I gave Junsu-Oppa in the tent with me instead??????

Andwaeeee 춘호야!!!!! 두라와!!!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Hahaha...so fickle! Okay, no crying at the party allowed...so I'll let you choose, Junsu-oppa or Junho-oppa (wait, are you older than Junho)? :D  Choose wisely...hehehe

Crying because the tent was so heavy and I got so dizzy with my very very fast flight! =)) and coming here knowing junho is not coming... ;)) just kidding!!! Because there is absolutely No crying at parties (but sometimes I cry when I'm drunk...even if i'm not sad!!! i'm crazzzy)

Junsu is oppa to me but Junho is not... Aigoo... So hard to choose~~~~~~~~~~~~ btw, u know what's the same about the two of them that I really love?? (Especially when in pervy mode???=)) hahah) aishhh hiw to choose... Hmmm i'll stick to my first choice JUNHO!!! ❤

Guest yokalana

i think i should grill some more meat... more people are arriving... hahahaha 

i almost forgot to bring out the side dishes... hahahaha... eat to your heart's content guys... there's more in this trunk that i somehow was able to turn into a cooler so that the meat won't go bad... :))

Woaaaaaa.... Jjalmokke seumnida!!! Sluuurpppp.... very delicious @mikoshine!!!!

I think i will take out the macaroons and cake tomorrow for dessert hehehe

yokalana

said:

Gals, since it's going to be BBQ beach party I think flats shoes are more comfy to us, so below are another flats silver shoes for your choice (you can pick whatever you like....) hehehe:

flats3_zps001d58be.jpgflats1_zpsc60dca3c.jpg

This one looks like the girl version of taec's shoes:

flat2_zps8d1b9230.jpg

Or this one? I like this one personally :)

flats4_zps3299f6b0.jpg

Guest yokalana

@lmangla

im in the theater room should you looking for me.....it getting a lil cold out there :D

Waaaaa Can I join you @angelangie 姐姐? Looks awesome!!!

Guest ShermaineL

mikoshine said: i think i should grill some more meat... more people are arriving... hahahaha withsidedishes_zps4c145e82.jpg

Are you flying over to  the party  be careful  you get charge for excess  weight for this trunk. HA HA...  But if really overcharge we will help you to pay some of it the food look  good anyway not to worry.....  

Guest bluemoonlight

129alphabet

said:

Hahaha...so fickle! Okay, no crying at the party allowed...so I'll let you choose, Junsu-oppa or Junho-oppa (wait, are you older than Junho)?

:D

Choose wisely...hehehe

Guest cchris5

I read online that this song from 2am "Can't let you go even if I die" is Taec's favorite song. That's why Seulong, Go and KwangHee sang this during the photoshoot when they visited TY and GG. I posted only the audio as it has eng subs.

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said: mikoshine said: i think i should grill some more meat... more people are arriving... hahahaha withsidedishes_zps4c145e82.jpg

Are you flying over to  the party  be careful  you get charge for excess  weight for this trunk. HA HA...  But if really overcharge we will help you to pay some of it the food look  good anyway not to worry.....  

Guest ShermaineL

bibidep said: Here is my eggroll, I don't know how to make the picture look bigger.

default.jpg

bz6k.jpg

default.jpg
 Hey Bibidep, have  you reach  the beach already,  you have to choose a nice place to built the tent first like what other have done so that I can share tent with you. JenL, sori my buddy forgot to ask you to come along with me in the flight worry that the ice cream will melt fast .  So you take the midnite flight  and see you there ok. 

packmule3 said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said: mikoshine said: i think i should grill some more meat... more people are arriving... hahahaha 

Archived