(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@angelangie -- thanks for the everland tweet pic! now I feel a tad better..
@lamey -- thats pretty funny.. I have never heard that dreams that is bad is opposite in life. I will remember that the next time I have a bad dream and wake up all worried and stressed

Guest tangmo92

Lmangla said: JenJ said: if you dream your parents passed away is a good sign, meaning they will live longer with prosperous.
Nah~ I dreamt that my mum pass away and she did pass away a yr later! Nah~

Guest tangmo92

I found another taecgui fanfic..http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/520649/linking-hearts-guigui

@angelangie, unnie,  this might help you to pass your graveyard shift time...Hahaha:D

Guest xbelieve10

Greetings fellow Taecgui shippers! Delurking here to share a (messy, don't mind) collage that tries to connect some recent dots. I dare say we are not delulu here

;)

sA04PkS.jpg

Guest tangmo92

xbelieve10

wrote:

»

Greetings fellow Taecgui shippers! Delurking here to share a (messy, don't mind) collage that tries to connect some recent dots. I dare say we are not delulu here

;)

JenJ said:

lamey said:

if you dream your parents passed away is a good sign, meaning they will live longer with prosperous.

Nah~ I dreamt that my mum pass away and she did pass away a yr later! Nah~

@JenJ

actually you have already help your mom to live a little longer.....i had dream of my grandma passing for over 3 times and it help to prolong her life too.....

and when her times was really near.....i didnt dream of it any more as it will happen

:( im really sorry :( hugs!

Here's a recent clip of Back to U Taecyeon focus (22 June 2013) for you. He still has his chocolate abs, i thought he lost it as he's slimmer now.

http://youtu.be/2WBQoHjEUDs

Using mobile now, i doubt it will enable full video shown on this post.

lamey said:

Lmangla

wrote:

»

Am feeling so groggy this morning as I had this weird dream last night. there were lots of cakes that I am baking (?) and serving at some student dorm or hostel or something. i am a little freaked out because i am running around taking cakes to two different serving rooms while frightened there might be ghosts in the corridor (yea, I watched both the ghost shows yesterday...) now, comes to main part -- in one of the serving rooms, there were taec stuffing his face along with other people. for some reason, we show him this article about GuiGui and he says, "who is this? I don't know her..." and many gasp while I want to clobber him... when someone points out that they did a show together, his reaction is like, "oh that.. yea, it was a while back..."  --- what a weird dream.

@angelangie  Thanks for sharing all those screen caps of the bts video.  Too bad they took it out from the baidu forum. 
So I was watching the housewarming episode again and found this funny picture.  The couple apparently swap their aprons and wore it for the wedding photo shoot.  They really used every props from filming...lol.   Wish we could see all the pictures they took that day.....ad4352b0-afe4-47a7-8861-de7eaae6ca42.jpg

Guest charliew

minshariff said: angelangie said: I love looking at this back view.....just looking at them here honestly you can even felt that they suited each other :) 
the way Taec hold gui gui hands and walking towards the door :) just lovely
Gui Gui slightly at the back and Taec holding the lead :)isnt that the best?

labbit said: angelangie said: one of u mention before that taec is protective when his friends is over.....and honestly like u girls i agreed....
this is a casual photo they were taking right after the camera stop rolling....but taec still kept gui gui away from his team mates and also he is draping his arms over her as if she belong to him :)

Guest charliew

This is for @angelangie for all the pics  :x ^:)^ :x
THANK YOU, KAMSAHMIDA, SHEI SHEI, ARIGATO, TERIMA KASIH, GRACIAS, MERCI, DANKE, GRAZIE!!!!

I knew there was something going on when I suddenly have to backread 4pages after being gone for only a few hours ;))

Thanks as always to @angelangie for the pics... Really big things happen during your night shift and really hoping that you be on night shift forever!:)) *just kidding~ =))

Going back some pages, I finally watched the ending talk video of 2PM's Guangzhou's concert on March 30, 2013 (2 days after GWGM press conference but before the show schedule to be broadcast in early April).  
Glad that there were a few fans who captured the moment Nichkhun saw the TaecGuigui sign.  He was all smiles hesitating to tell Taec but he did it anyway.  He seemed really happy for his friend.So I added captions just for fun.......

TY_NK_Guigui1.jpg
TY_NK_Guigui2.jpg
TY_NK_Guigui3.jpg

Archived