(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Ok! Time to break my silence.... Since that one guy has posted, I know there's at least one other guy who's on here as well... lol.  I'm just a tad older too, so I thought I'd give you my perspective since ya'll wanted a guy's view.
I've been lurking on this thread since the beginning.  I've been watching WGM since it started, and usually follow the couples that I like best.  But in the last year or so I didn't really watch anymore, from being too busy with work and I didn't really like the couples enough to follow.  But BY FAR, this couple has been my fave.  It more has to do because of GuiGui, she's definitely a breath of fresh air, and exactly what taec described her as.. bright and full of energy.  My line of work is usually on the road, living hotel to hotel so I've had a lot of time on the laptop trying to find things to help the day go by. But I don't even remember how I came across GWGM at all, I remember that 2 episodes came out by the time I did start following it, and it sure made my week go by quick anticipating Fridays, lol.
I've seen comments on youtube about Taec being 'cold' and what not, but I can see where his reaction or non reaction to things come from.  He said himself that he's never been with a girl who acted like GuiGui.  She's a bit of a prankster, and a child at heart and for myself, I don't think I know anyone remotely close to being like her either.  So if I were to be in this 'relationship' with her, and she did the things she did to me... I wouldn't even know how to react to it.  I'd be a bit speechless even.  It's easy for us to say 'oh do this, oh why didn't he do that' but we aren't the ones there to see it actually happening, or being done.  For the most part we are watching it from computer, of course it's easy to figure it out sitting comfortably in our room.  But to try to quickly think of something to say or do as it just happened before our eyes is totally different.  Also I'm sure Taec, like all guys, kind of was self conscious about the way he acts around her.  He tried joking around early, such as when he said she ate his heart and she didn't have much of a reaction except to ask if he was ok.  He probably thought "k well she doesn't find that funny, and that's my sense of humor... guess I won't be making those kind of jokes again"  
From reading that they saw each other a total of 14 days, I don't think that was enough time for them to 'fall in love' as a lot of people may think.  I believe with too many days in between without seeing each other, the feelings they did have probably slowly faded until filming again.  
The break up episode is probably the most memorable part for me, and is really the only way I remember GuiGui.  Sincere and heartbreaking, from seeing her laugh and smile so much to crying so much.  I bet if Taec does think about her, it will be of her crying.  And it's not necessarily a bad thing, I actually think it's so cute when girls cry over things (sounds mean) but it's true.  But for guys, it just resonates more when they see something, we have thick skulls, sometimes words or 'hints' don't get through that skull of ours.  But if we see it, then we kind of are like 'oh crap...' So when he asks 'are you crying?? He probably didn't realize she was in that kind of state, til the tears flowed and he was like 'oh crap...' and now she's got his attention.
Anyway that's my 2 cents, I'm sure you girls have questions, which I can try to answer.. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up though lol.  
But I'm sure one question you guys wonder about is if they stay in contact, or even are together.
Do they keep in contact? I really hope so. But being in different countries, and busy schedules... I wonder if they even leave quick messages.
Are they together? I think this is just wishful thinking... If Taec was in the right mind, he should keep in contact! Cause she's a keeper! But realistically.. it's hard to have a long distance relationship with someone in a different town/city let alone an entirely different country!
But thanks again for all the pics and gifs and clips!

Guest Thet del Rosario

Thet del Rosario said:

Hi been out of the loop for a while but never missed a day reading and back reading posts... Got sidetracked with hyunjoong's comeback and then moving( which I hated -'aaaarggggh) nevertheless looking in from the outside and being jut an observer for the past week I just wanted to say that I miss the old thread that did not have a lot of drama and a lot of haters with their insipid,shallow remarks/comment..... We are supposed to be happy( in gui gui tone) micheoso family...and thanks to the likes if our peace keepers @angelangie and our forever optimistic @129alphabet @amylove @ yokalana @bladerunner @mikoshine ....our happy pill pushers who keeps us high with their fanfics and gifs @ chu3x

@ indianmonsoon @ sskelhov @bubble-AF, our very reliable source if happy news and translations @jenj @plui625 @ b818 @ jcruz ... And the one of a kind , very logical and badass( opps hope u don't take this in a negative way and use this description very sparingly and only for people I greatly admire lol) @ pack mile... Oh and our new source of happiness @bulletcargo... And everyone else who what's made this thread special and one of a kind....we are like multi colored threads creating this ine big tapestry of colors... Jigsaw puzzle pieces that compliment and fit just right to make one big complete puzzle ...so for those who don't see this thread as that maybe you are puzzle piece that belongs to a different puzzle...In short can I have my happy delusional micheoso thread back? Love u to pieces girls and guys if any hah

Thet del Rosario said:

Hi been out of the loop for a while but never missed a day reading and back reading posts... Got sidetracked with hyunjoong's comeback and then moving( which I hated -'aaaarggggh) nevertheless looking in from the outside and being jut an observer for the past week I just wanted to say that I miss the old thread that did not have a lot of drama and a lot of haters with their insipid,shallow remarks/comments

Thet del Rosario said:

Hi been out of the loop for a while but never missed a day reading and back reading posts... Got sidetracked with hyunjoong's comeback and then moving( which I hated -'aaaarggggh) nevertheless looking in from the outside and being jut an observer for the past week I just wanted to say that I miss the old thread that did not have a lot of drama and a lot of haters with their insipid,shallow remarks/comments

1. @Thet del Rosario Me too, I also miss the old thread that no

such a club monopolizes the TaecGui CP thread forum.

2. You must be the club’s idol who is so idle

so as to make the "tenth+" posts, lol ~ (your club member is picky

to "sencond post"!!! wow ten+ posts , micheosso). 

3. yea, the photo is reliable took from mine,

thank you~ hahaha~ lol 

4. Who is “he”? such  opinionated

Do You represent your club?   

I am so happy that I am a forum member, not

the such you club member,

I just like to ship to TaecGui together happy!!

HAPPYYYYYY~

Excuse me???... Sorry I am not understanding your post or making sense of your ranting ... Nevertheless.. Have a goodnight... You are more than welcome in this thread as everyone else...just please make sure you bring with you some manners.

Guest Thet del Rosario

Again my apologies from the multiple posts which were not intended... And my apologies too for not mentioning everyone... My intention was never go exclude anyone or give an impression that this thread was exclusive, elitist or monopolized by a few.. It was just for the simple reason that me mentioning everyone would be a futile attempt and would be an extremely long post lol... Besides I truly believe we are all mature and secure adults in here who will not feel self pity towards obscurity or feel depreciation if not mentioned. A secure self confident can find comfort and self love even when alone or a acknowledged...like I said in my previous post we are all important puzzle pieces here and if one goes missing the puzzle will not be complete and that include even the smallest, most silent piece. Now. Enough said. I detest drama. And continuing on will just be adding to your ( you know who you are) negative frenzy.

Oh yeah! \m/

So more guys are delurking now~~~ So cool! :-bd
Though I know they won't join us with our delusions, I'd like to welcome them and thank them for their insights... They really help in understanding not just Taec but guys in general. :)

Whenever I read these posts from guys (well, simply put... from @bulletcargo and @drft) I realize my rational thinking hasn't been FULLY clouded by my delusions... because for the most part, I agree with what they've written and I think the same way too...

... however, I still stick with my delusions a little bit more than the rational part... =)) just for the fun of it, mostly... Although, I admit, there's that tiny tiny tiny... well, ok, there's that BIIIIIG HOPE in me for TAECGUI to be together.. but you know, it's really not up to anyone but Taec and Gui right? So, I'll continue on with my delusional hopes for this couple. I'm just glad that there's this kind of forum that has people joining me in cloud 9 but also  has people who pulls me back to the ground and keep my sanity intact =))

SO HAPPY! .... Hmmm... I was about to say "I LOVE YOU GIRLS" but I remembered there are guys here now hahahah.... Anyway, I'm so happy. :)

Oh, BTW, I know you can see it too but let's ignore and flag.... ok? You know what I mean! ;)

@guiguin high light to read (I saw one doing that.  i thought it was a smart trick to avoid polluting the threat with unpretty posts).
my first time speaking up since I tried to defend you.  Please don't make me regret my chivalry act, because it's getting there.
Not a club member.  There is no clubs here.  You should stop posting drama related comments. Leave the drama behind.  If you love Taecgui, only talk about Taecgui.  Don't talk about drama.  

Thet del Rosario said: Again my apologies from the multiple posts which were not intended... And my apologies too for not mentioning everyone... My intention was never go exclude anyone or give an impression that this thread was exclusive, elitist or monopolized by a few.. It was just for the simple reason that me mentioning everyone would be a futile attempt and would be an extremely long post lol... Besides I truly believe we are all mature and secure adults in here who will not feel self pity towards obscurity or feel depreciation if not mentioned. A secure self confident can find comfort and self love even when alone or a acknowledged...like I said in my previous post we are all important puzzle pieces here and if one goes missing the puzzle will not be complete and that include even the smallest, most silent piece. Now. Enough said. I detest drama. And continuing on will just be adding to your ( you know who you are) negative frenzy.

@drft -- welcome! since you have volunteered to share a guy's perspective, shall I pose some of the questions that I asked @bulletcargo? thanks for your insight by the way on her tears and Taec's reaction to them. It makes sense from a guy's perspective though a few gals here were bit annoyed that he was stating the obvious when he said, "wait are you crying?" From a girl's perspective, if a guy asked me that, I would want to clobber him because I am already embarrassed that I am crying. 
:D

here they are:

-- so in the first episode, at one point, he says that he feels like her father when he is wiping her nose and helping her after she repeatedly falls -- what's your take on it?
-- he initially says she is a child at heart and there are no girls like her in his peer group -- your thoughts? was he saying that she was childish? was he annoyed by her energizer bunny enthusiasm? (You sort of answered that but I will keep that Q anyway)
-- is he attracted to her from the beginning? is he quasi-flirting?
-- what do you think of the photo shoot? for us gals, he is totally into her at that moment? but is he just well posing as a good model would?
-- there are these moments when he is sort of gobsmacked by his friends; Kwang Hee asks if they kissed, Nickhun asks if she has used the bed and she replies, "together?" -- what's your guy's point of view from watching those scenes?
-- one of his team mates said that Taec was bragging about Gui Gui to them and so they were all curious about her. they all seem to be quietly observing the two of them. -- your impressions?
-- is he really irritated with her mentioning nickhun when both are aware that this is a show?
-- his response to her dance and card proposal... was he touched? was he embarrassed? was he surprised?
-- your impressions/thoughts of their skinship? faking it? or they want to?
-- moments where you thought, "yup this guy is into her!"
-- the antis and hates seem to think that they are more like brother and sister or more like father and daughter etc -- your reaction?
-- in the letter, he says, "let us be honest, do you feel something when you see me?" Is that something a guy would say just to a girl for the show's sake?
-- last but not least, in ep 15 BTS, right before they sign off, she is asked to give a message to the views and she cheekily says saranghae while he is busy staring at her that he forgets the camera (just look below, I have pasted it for your convenience)-- your thoughts!

tumblr_mpyev6cW9G1rprdbgo1_250.gif

Guest Thet del Rosario

Thet del Rosario said:

Again my apologies from the multiple posts which were not intended... And my apologies too for not mentioning everyone... My intention was never go exclude anyone or give an impression that this thread was exclusive, elitist or monopolized by a few.. It was just for the simple reason that me mentioning everyone would be a futile attempt and would be an extremely long post lol... Besides I truly believe we are all mature and secure adults in here who will not feel self pity towards obscurity or feel depreciation if not mentioned. A secure self confident can find comfort and self love even when alone or a acknowledged...like I said in my previous post we are all important puzzle pieces here and if one goes missing the puzzle will not be complete and that include even the smallest, most silent piece. Now. Enough said. I detest drama. And continuing on will just be adding to your ( you know who you are) negative frenzy.

hey hey no worries....i think u did double post mainly is because of your internet connections? as sometimes u thought u havent post so you click again but it so happen that the post already went thru? happen to me once before so im not sure about yours......

Thank you thank you ;) tried every trick I know but I could not stop it from re-posting....my fingers got a bit overly excited from not posting for awhile lol...and yup... Khj is delectable in his comeback... He was my first and only kpop bias for the longest time...then taec came along hahaha.

Guest guiguin

b8l8 said:  @bluemoonlight   =)) at your pics
@chu3x 
that's some talent you have.   ^:)^with great power comes great responsibility.  :)) :))
@packmule3
what a great way to start my tuesday!!! now I'm off to read your post!
@guiguin

I believe that what we have here is not just a mere ship. We are not merely shippers of TaecGui, we have also grown to be chingus over the course of this thread. Some more than others. We are a global community, from different cultural backgrounds, speaking different languages holding different ideals and beliefs. TaecGui is our common ground. Let us exercise some tolerance and show TaecGui that despite these differences, we can make it work. English is a second language for many including myself. I don't think there is a true admirer here of Guigui who would ridicule somebody's poor English skills. That was one of the things that endeared her to me as well as set the dynamics of their relationship (I think we have already established that in this thread). The thing is, when you are not able to communicate well or get your point across in the spoken language, you can always make up for it with body language. Something our alien couple seemed to be very well versed with. However, with the written word, that is not always the case. We cannot hear the tone of your voice nor the manner with which you are speaking. So when we post, we use emoticons, all caps, bold letters, brightly colored texts, exclamation points, etc to set the tone. Please don't misunderstand us when we are just responding to the tone of your post, which actually may not have been intentional on your part at all. So let's put the matter to rest and make this a learning experience on cultural diversity, shall we?

我相信,我們這裡有什麼是不只是一個單純的船舶.我們不只是我們也成長為這個線程的過程chingus的TaecGui貨主.比別人多一些.我們是一個全球性的社區,來自不同文化背景,說著不同的語言,持有不同的理想和信念.TaecGui是我們的共同點.讓我們行使一些的寬容和顯示TaecGui,儘管這些界限,我們可以使它工作.英語是第二語言,很多人包括我自己在內.我不認為是一個真正的崇拜者貴貴在這裡,他們會嘲笑別人的英語水平差.這是一個心愛的東西,她對我以及他們的關係(我認為,我們已經確定,在這個線程)的動態. 事情是, 當你不能夠很好地溝通, 或在口語中, 你總是可以彌補它與身體語言, 您的觀點. 我們的外來夫婦的事情, 似乎是十分精通. 然而, 與文字, 情況並非如此。我們不能聽到你的聲音,也不方式與你說話的語氣。所以,當我們發布,我們使用表情符號,粗體,顏色鮮豔的文字,感嘆號等定下了基調。請不要誤會我們,當我們只是因您的文章,這實際上可能不會一直故意在你的一部分,在所有的基調.所以,讓我們把事件告一段落,使這對文化多樣性的一個學習的經驗,好嗎?byGoogle

I feel like I have finally decided to take the scenic route this time but my kids are bickering nonstop in the back seat. c'mon now, please... 

[-O<   let's take a deep breath, savor the view and enjoy the ride.PEACE! 平安!

off topic

got my tickets to the kcon!!!anybody else going?

Guest Thet del Rosario

Thet del Rosario said:

Shhh.. nobody thought that way..(I suppose?) I was actually LOL-ing when I saw your gazillion posts... and when I read the post where you said "EEEEK, HELP" I kind of imagined how panicky you might have looked :-P But all's good now. Since I don't see all of them anymore... or did I just miss it? Anyway, all's good ^_^

Definitely on a panic mode... Was about ready to pm @chu3x who i ask help from for anything (without her permission and wether she likes it or not that I am bugging her :) glad I did not get hate posts about it;)

Any hair stylists in the house plan to re-make some of GuiGui's updos?  I love all her updos especially the one at the press conference and I can't find any youtube videos that come close to it.  Sorry if this is off topic. lol 

Guest bladerunner

Thao said: Any hair stylists in the house plan to re-make some of GuiGui's updos?  I love all her updos especially the one at the press conference and I can't find any youtube videos that come close to it.  Sorry if this is off topic. lol 

Guest Mrs.Okcat

lamey

wrote:

»

Mrs.Okcat wrote: »<br />

oh my god.. "WHO ARE YOU" ep 4 is veryvery awesome >.<br />

<br />

oh btw, any ideas how many episodes they are filming for Who Are You ?

Guest Mrs.Okcat

pluie625

wrote:

»

Mrs.Okcat said:<br />

<br />

Mrs.Okcat said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

really match, right ?? hehehhee<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Oh! I'm liking this! It's like Taec's enjoying it at first but then something he has no control is happening to him down there hahahaha and just like saying..."hey Missy don't you dare tease me like this or you know what's gonna happen next...and don't dare say I didn't warn you! stop teasing me Guigui!"

@drftWelcome! Thank you for de-lurking and sharing. I'm glad you decided to join the conversation. I get what you mean by Taec's initial reaction to GG. She's quite a unique character and we probably wouldn't know how to react to her seemingly random and spontaneous outbursts but his mini episodes of mental breakdown made for great TV.  She made a great impression on him and we could see as the show progressed that he was really warming up to her not just bearing the brunt of her pranks but dishing out a few himself not to mention initiating a few "skinships".... 14 days is a short time to fall in love but they did say it was between like and love but leaning more towards love. in this digital age, distance is getting shorter so i think it's going to be more of their busy schedules as both of their careers seem to be taking off. I'm not saying that they weren't popular in the first place but I think they definitely got more attention after doing the show..... Now, for the breakup. It really peeves me to hear other comments that it was just acting. I mean, hello? are we watching the same show? So thank you, for sharing that, from a guy's point of view, that you were touched by her tears, that it was sincere and heartbreaking to see. I mean she was bawling her eyes out, for crying out loud. She was breathing through her mouth, she was so choked up with emotion she could barely talk. Seriously!! This brings me to my question.... what do you think about Taec's comment on breaking up...  "rather than breaking up in tears, isn't it courtesy to say goodbye with a smile" 
thanks! hope to hear more from you!BL

Archived