(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jenny Johnson

1150359_10200232796336980_237422801_n.jp1006025_10200232796536985_1121593846_n.j
@chinlylin need your help on 1 part with the 发票. I don't know whats that for.998923_10200232796296979_1989322030_n.jp
Edit: after the name filling is actually filling in your billing address then at the latter 1s is the shipping add.

Guest yokalana

minwooluv78 said:

superbbrr said:

Does anyone know how I can buy gui gui's tshirt with shipping to the US???!?

http://www.iefu.com.tw/

doesn't the green ghost look like it's taec and the yellow one guigui?  lol

such a cute shirt for a good cause. Do they ship to the US? @angelangie? ;)

Do you see the yellow ghost had a capital letter E  =  Emma

The green ghost had 3 hearts and the mouth of the Ghost had 2 teeth =  her lover hahaha.  That is my interpreter from what I saw in the picture hahaa.  My delusional mode go up high again.

Do they able to send it to indonesia? Or it can only be ordered for taiwanese fans? I want it!!!!!!! And especialy for such good cause!!!!,

Guest bladerunner

yokalana

said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

minwooluv78 said:<br />

<br />

superbbrr said:<br />

Does anyone know how I can buy gui gui's tshirt with shipping to the US???!?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

http://www.iefu.com.tw/<br

/>

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

doesn't the green ghost look like it's taec and the yellow one guigui?  lol<br />

<br />

such a cute shirt for a good cause. Do they ship to the US?

@angelangie

?

;)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Do you see the yellow ghost had a capital letter E  =  Emma<br />

<br />

The green ghost had 3 hearts and the mouth of the Ghost had 2 teeth =  her lover hahaha.  That is my interpreter from what I saw in the picture hahaa.  My delusional mode go up high again.

Guest Jenny Johnson

bladerunner said:

yokalana

said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

minwooluv78 said:<br />

<br />

superbbrr said:<br />

Does anyone know how I can buy gui gui's tshirt with shipping to the US???!?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

http://www.iefu.com.tw/<br

/>

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

doesn't the green ghost look like it's taec and the yellow one guigui?  lol<br />

<br />

such a cute shirt for a good cause. Do they ship to the US?

@angelangie

?

;)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Do you see the yellow ghost had a capital letter E  =  Emma<br />

<br />

Guest Jenny Johnson

575f954bd11373f0fa90e278a50f4bfbfaed0442I'm not sure anyone seen this before. Took the image from baidu forum. Look at their feet. Exactly the same position unknowingly!

Guest Jenny Johnson

Thet del Rosario said: JaeBin said:

I had some time on my hand so decided to make some screencaps of Kwanghee asking TaecGui about Bo Bo.  Added a little caption myself just to make it fun.  But honestly, it's just the way that Taec acted was suspicious and the way he pouted his lips.... oh.... 

(Please tell me if it is too much in one post that may slow your loading...)  Enjoy!

TaecGui_KH2.jpg

TaecGui_KH1.jpg

TaecGui_KH3.jpg

TaecGui_KH4.jpg

TaecGui_KH5.jpg

TaecGui_KH6.jpg

TaecGui_KH7.jpg

Btw, I think when Guigui asked Kawangee during the wedding photoshoot about "Idol Can't Kiss?" made her understood the importance of the idol career that Koreans have.  Seulong added "do it somewhere no one can see" is like telling them only underground relationships.  That scene just gives me the impression that they might of have something special going on...but not showing it publicly.

Guest leechalee

So I finally watched "who are you" ep 1-4... I dont see what a few of the others were talking about in regards to Taec's acting. I think he's just playing the goofy character really well since we know thats not how he usually acts in real life. I actually like the drama.. it must've brought back memories of Guigui for Taec since filming took place in another (or was it the same?) Schneeballen cafe.. as soon as I saw the cookie balls in the background I thought of Taecgui and their "michoso!" moment.. :)) anyway that so put me in the mood to watch GWGM.. for the 1000000000 time :))

@angelangie those cartoons are super cute!

Guest roxette2ps

angelangie

wrote:

»

[size=2]roxette2ps said:<br />[/size]

[size=2] <br />[/size]

[size=2] Lmangla said:<br />[/size]

@roxette2ps

[size=2] and [/size]

@angelangie

[size=2] -- I am curious. why do you do a vegetarian fast on the 1st and 15th of the month? do you wish for something to happen? <br />[/size]

[size=2] <br[/size]

@angelangie

[size=2] may be able to explain much better...passing the baton over to you, Angelangie!  (Sorry, we seem to be digressing from TaecGui matters!)<br[/size]

[size=2] <br />[/size]

[size=2] it more like a religions matters where we observing it to cleanses our body and minds....in sense i guess.... [/size]

glaring at

@roxette2ps

Guest yokalana

JenJ said:

I'm not sure anyone seen this before. Took the image from baidu forum. Look at their feet. Exactly the same position unknowingly!

cant see @JenJ i help you load the pictures up what the link?

Me too... can not see the pic,,,, Can someone help to repost? Thanksss

leechalee

said: So I finally watched "who are you" ep 1-4... I dont see what a few of the others were talking about in regards to Taec's acting. I think he's just playing the goofy character really well since we know thats not how he usually acts in real life. I actually like the drama.. it must've brought back memories of Guigui for Taec since filming took place in another (or was it the same?) Schneeballen cafe.. as soon as I saw the cookie balls in the background I thought of Taecgui and their "michoso!" moment..

:))

anyway that so put me in the mood to watch GWGM.. for the 1000000000 time

:))

@angelangie

those cartoons are super cute!

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

So I finally watched "who are you" ep 1-4... I dont see what a few of the others were talking about in regards to Taec's acting. I think he's just playing the goofy character really well since we know thats not how he usually acts in real life. I actually like the drama.. it must've brought back memories of Guigui for Taec since filming took place in another (or was it the same?) Schneeballen cafe.. as soon as I saw the cookie balls in the background I thought of Taecgui and their "michoso!" moment.. anyway that so put me in the mood to watch GWGM.. for the 1000000000 time

@angelangie those cartoons are super cute!

@leechalee   I know right! I just don't see why some said Taec is over acting???  His character is supposed to be a bit strange.  My 2 others sisters watched it as well and they both said he acted really well .... but i'm not used to his unsmilling face coz in GWGM, most of the time he's smiling & had a softer countenance.  Anyway, well done Taec!  wish GuiGui can act in a Korean drama with you!   :x

@Biru Angel.. yeah exactly his character is supposed to be a lil strange and I totally feel you on his unsmiling countenance.. omo omo omo.. Taecgui in a drama would be daebak!

Yay a couple more hours til midnight= friday = we get to see what PDnim has in store for us!

Can not wait! :D

Watched Who are You ep 1 ^_^

I feel like Taec's character in the drama would bring the lighter, fun, sunny side of the drama that's basically heavy with suspense-thriller-horror theme. I think it suits him well - like he's a breath of fresh air amidst all that heaviness brought by its theme. He played that part very well. Although I have to admit, there must be scenes that should be played/acted out naturally - and he kind of lacked a bit in that area - like he gave out more than what the scene needs. He did great overall. He just needs to relax a bit and internalize his character very well. Besides, it's just the first episode... I know he'll do better for the next episodes. He's still hot and cute by the way! :D Also, IMO, this is still so much better than how he did with Dream High. :-bd

lol

I quoted myself as i was one of the few that said that at some point, taec kind of gave more than what the scene needs. That's just my thought on the first episode. But i did say that he was great ... and that I know it was his character to play over-the-top ;) now, as I have watched the 4 eps, his character already grew on me that what I found over-the-top before was actually normal now... I say, he's doing a great job! I'd still prefer his acting here than dream high. ;-P

lesson learned: not to give acting reviews based solely on the first ep =))

TAECYEON JJANG!! ;-D

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said: they actually do have a level of subconsciousness that mimic the other party lols how can two different individual from two different part of the of the world became so alike i wonder lols
credit:Baidu.com & as Tagged6f061d950a7b0208ac21404b63d9f2d3562cc8b4_zpsdea081e3.jpg
@roxette2ps
Taec had actually make me notice how gentlemen he was when they were at the press conference the very first times of seeing him with Gui Gui even though that is definitely not their very first interactions....however it the first for me :) i notice how he pull back the chair for gui gui to pass first and also....when they were posting together for photographer before and after the conference im not sure....he always bend his arms....when Gui Gui or any female leads hook their arms thru his arms.....in a sense it also a form of support and this will enable the female partner to properly rest their hands on his arms :) from then on im sold and i just had to watch their scene together :)
pulling back the poster so that Gui Gui and PD nim can take a seat properly :)civilarytaec3_zps8d88615f.png

see he bend his elbows so that Gui Gui hands at his arms had a support :)conference0008_zps1598cec6.png
since you are at the chivalry Taec lets me contribute this....i love this part even though i dont see people mentioning it....when the lady who is opening the piano keyboards cover didnt so much as gave out a warning and Gui Gui was push back to maintain her balance with her feet hanging in the air....somehow Taec saw and without a words he put his hands behinds Gui Gui shoes to lets her maintain a slight balance.....he is down to small details and actually appear wooden to certain people because he does not show his actual feelings but kept it in instead :) so i guess sometimes he can be pretty well misunderstood :)
see his hands went right under Gui Gui feets?civilarytaec2_zpsa413772c.png

supporting Gui Gui so that she can regain a little balance from her feet hanging in the aircivilarytaec_zps4ccb11c8.png

Guest bibidep

I think Taec posted the picture he and someone come to visit him at his filming site on his twitter.  I don't know the guy look like Chansung but how come he looks not handsome like in the show of 2PM hahah.

BRJY18pCIAAQC6M.jpg

Credit to Taeccool's twitter

Archived