(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

virpotter

said:

packmule3

said:

@virpotter,

Gums? Did you mention his gums?  Nooooooo…. His gums are like kryptonite to my Super(wo)man powers.  

I’ve been re-watching the show on wonderful generation, too, because my dramafever account doesn’t work here.  So far, I’ve been good about ignoring the comments section; I didn’t want to be sucked into their wormhole of a brain. 

But I do wish we can somehow teleport those antis here in our forum and enroll them in one of our specially designed classes. They can take their pick: Remedial Taecgui, Taecgui 101, Art Appreciation: Taecgui, or Taecgui for Dummies. It’s clearly evident that they need help clearing up their misconceptions. ….plus, a mind is such a terrible thing to waste.  Tsk. Tsk. 

Guest guiguin

the 時代影音 magazine (Vol.387) is issued on 2013.08.16.

it is a fashion magazine talking about the recent one-two month things.

新浪interview and 時代影音interview always visit many China and Korea artists.

if they want to quote from GWGM, they will say to take from " in the GWGM...brabrabra..", but here it said the Q&A asked from the magazine (so, not from GWGM).

「在被問是否真的想和鬼鬼成為戀人時,誠實的玉貓竟有些害羞地說了是。」

"被問" used to a instant interview by a reporter in an interview.

..."he is asked (by the Chinese magazine) what if you really want to be in a loving relationship with GuiGui, Taec honestly shyly answer YES."....

here(時代影音) Taec says YES is "shyness".  but, that Taec answered Q3(yes or no in the GWGM) is a candid but little angry(becuz GuiGui said No) on Feb(April aired).

so the different Taec’s expression is. it is just not from GWGM.

Taec just shyly answered he hope a loving relationship with GuiGui.

he did not answer “he want to marry her” or “he is falling love wiht her”.

i can't understand those who are such nervous about the little news and claim oneself is a "shipper" of TaecGui together.

the magazine news is viewable.

Those are just in delusional mode, if you say “that Taec say yes in the magazine come from GWGM” or ”it is impossible for Taec in this magazine and because you claim you have  ever been a magazine worker so you know” or too much brabrabra…just like unprovable imagination.

Hey, see, the magazine news is a legal&viewable fact with a photo evidence.

Who exactly is in delusional mode?????????

The chinese media had interviewed Taec about GWGM many times(ex上海電視, 新浪網, 時代影視,2PM寫真書...) 

but this magazine is published on AUGUST(GuiGui birthday month)

provide your viewable evidences, not just show off you are a magazine worker or say "feeling" the feeling of Taec. You are not Taec.

( don’t focus on me, I just interpret the article&photo from this magazine.)    .

In law, to forge a false story / to use artist's unauthorized photos(肖像權) / to copy the other magazine's artical (no mention reference) in publications are ILLEGAL.

so, the magazine news is a legal&viewable fact with a photo evidence.

no magazine do not know the rule, especially 時代影視 387Vols. It is an old magazine. no magazine do take the risk for this such little news. If the magazine news is to be forged. JYP(Krean) will sue it or clarify it.

In the beastly boy/idol group(2pm), Taec is one of the man who exude the most masculine charm/hormones among the 6. With the best muscular body and the chocolate abs =P~ with the classic golden proportion. Honesty is also 1 of the virtue of a Busan boy and Taec is a guy who do everything with all his heart and a serious attitude. In WGMG, TaecGui couple has been supported and sought after. Taec is a classic representation of a perfect gentleman. Because of GuiGui limited English level, Taec slow down his speed of speaking English to a extreme speed(in another words he use extremely simple Engish) Taec also obey whatever GuiGui says without any hesitations! Honest Taec shyly answered YES when being ask if he wants to be in a love relationship with GuiGui. Taec really give out his whole true heart out participating this program. What an honest pure Busan boy!
  JenJ said:virpotter said:Someone doesn't really know when to stop , does she? The more she's firing back, the sillier she becomes.... 8-|

Guest Jenny Johnson

Mrs.Okcat said: @JenJ  may i ask something?i wanna put video here.. but i can't make it like you, i just can show the link.. can you help me?? 

Guest bluemoonlight

Gosh...they are just so super cute together! :x
fe2.gif
cr: tumblr
One of my most favorite moments from that ep... 8-> Okay, Taec & Gui Gui...no more "patapatapatapata" with your hands...only lips allowed! :-* :-*

@bluemoonlight   =)) at your pics
@chu3x 
that's some talent you have.   ^:)^with great power comes great responsibility.  :)) :))
@packmule3
what a great way to start my tuesday!!! now I'm off to read your post!
@guiguin

I believe that what we have here is not just a mere ship. We are not merely shippers of TaecGui, we have also grown to be chingus over the course of this thread. Some more than others. We are a global community, from different cultural backgrounds, speaking different languages holding different ideals and beliefs. TaecGui is our common ground. Let us exercise some tolerance and show TaecGui that despite these differences, we can make it work. English is a second language for many including myself. I don't think there is a true admirer here of Guigui who would ridicule somebody's poor English skills. That was one of the things that endeared her to me as well as set the dynamics of their relationship (I think we have already established that in this thread). The thing is, when you are not able to communicate well or get your point across in the spoken language, you can always make up for it with body language. Something our alien couple seemed to be very well versed with. However, with the written word, that is not always the case. We cannot hear the tone of your voice nor the manner with which you are speaking. So when we post, we use emoticons, all caps, bold letters, brightly colored texts, exclamation points, etc to set the tone. Please don't misunderstand us when we are just responding to the tone of your post, which actually may not have been intentional on your part at all. So let's put the matter to rest and make this a learning experience on cultural diversity, shall we?

我相信,我們這裡有什麼是不只是一個單純的船舶.我們不只是我們也成長為這個線程的過程chingus的TaecGui貨主.比別人多一些.我們是一個全球性的社區,來自不同文化背景,說著不同的語言,持有不同的理想和信念.TaecGui是我們的共同點.讓我們行使一些的寬容和顯示TaecGui,儘管這些界限,我們可以使它工作.英語是第二語言,很多人包括我自己在內.我不認為是一個真正的崇拜者貴貴在這裡,他們會嘲笑別人的英語水平差.這是一個心愛的東西,她對我以及他們的關係(我認為,我們已經確定,在這個線程)的動態. 事情是, 當你不能夠很好地溝通, 或在口語中, 你總是可以彌補它與身體語言, 您的觀點. 我們的外來夫婦的事情, 似乎是十分精通. 然而, 與文字, 情況並非如此。我們不能聽到你的聲音,也不方式與你說話的語氣。所以,當我們發布,我們使用表情符號,粗體,顏色鮮豔的文字,感嘆號等定下了基調。請不要誤會我們,當我們只是因您的文章,這實際上可能不會一直故意在你的一部分,在所有的基調.所以,讓我們把事件告一段落,使這對文化多樣性的一個學習的經驗,好嗎?byGoogle

I feel like I have finally decided to take the scenic route this time but my kids are bickering nonstop in the back seat. c'mon now, please... 

[-O<   let's take a deep breath, savor the view and enjoy the ride.PEACE! 平安!

off topic

got my tickets to the kcon!!!anybody else going?

b8l8 said:
@bluemoonlight   =)) at your pics
@chu3x 
that's some talent you have.   ^:)^  with great power comes great responsibility.  :)) :))
@packmule3
what a great way to start my tuesday!!! now I'm off to read your post!
@guiguinetc

Guest Jenny Johnson

@b8l8 how do you use or create the spoiler? Looks cool! Teach me! :D

But I need to sleep so to work tomorrow! Zzzzzzzzz

Guest Jenny Nguyen

I don't know if anyone mentioned this. But Viki has some scenes that I never seen. Even from the uncut &making of the films.

jcruz

wrote:

»

I think GuiGui is like the pervy nunas on here because the first time at the house she said she wanted to do something in the bed together. Then when she saw the hot tub,she wanted to get in together. Then when they got back in the bedroom,she asked if they were going to sleep right away. Then,when she showed 2pm around the house and Nickhyun asked if she had ever slept there, she pointed at Taec and said together? Next post will be about Taecs pervy comments.

Guest virpotter

Ranting Part 2: Someone pointed out tat taec was not showing enough love towards gui gui with his unwillingness to join GUI GUI on the roller coaster ride...Remember GUI GUI said she didn't want to force him to ride with her coz she didn't want him to b unhappy n quiet all day unlike certain couple who bickered over a kayak ride...even cried over it... 8-| this just shows that uri GUI GUI is an understanding wife n uri Taec knows his own limitations coz he always played along with her no matter wat she wanted him to do, he's even willing to play with animals...n had breakfast once too...it's only this one time exception of not joining in the roller coaster ride (which he regretted afterwards n even went on other theme park rides with her), was tat too much to ask? Jincha... 8-| Some ppl kept harping on their awkwardness with each other n how comfortable the other couples r. Which couple is not awkward with each other during the early stage of their relationship, huh??? I'd say these ppl badly need Taecgui for Dummies class here coz then they will learn how compatible n comfortable taecgui r with each other compared to other couples whom some I deemed r more sibling-like (big sis accommodating d little divaish bro)... To b honest, I started watching this show by accident while switching channels in betw shows on tv... Then voila! I saw a girl with an exuberant smile opening a cafe door seeing a smiling handsome guy...n then realised wat show it was (only heard of wgm b4 this...saw 1ep of eun jung-jang woo cp). I knew who Taec was tho I had only seen Taec in one drama but hav only heard abt gui gui n haven't watched any of GUI GUI's shows or dramas. (I only watched summer fever after this show.) So I was a little Taec biased at d time. In fact I was excited abt hongki too coz I like ft island as well. I watched both couples at d beginning but as d show commenced, I slowly became bored with hm cp n in fact fell asleep during their parts but laughed so heartily during taecgui parts. Not once I felt bored with their antics on d screen. (Without realising, I even found myself grinning d whole time they were on screen till my jaws hurt.) :)) Mayb this was bcoz I understood eng n mandarin but not korean. Needed d eng subs for d korean parts. I absolutely fell in love with this cp. Then I saw their bts n tat made me even more enamoured with them n kept wondering whether they r for real or not... :-? I told myself tat this was better than any k-drama coz it's more real with d actors playing themselves, displaying real emotions n spontaneous dialogue...Besides GUI GUI is a non-pretentious girl, who was willing to be herself in front of d cam n managed to slowly pull taec out of his shell n b himself, not d pretend mr romantic...unlike most korean female idols who need to look their best n act demurely in front of everyone (which sucks in my book n unrealistic too...really don't understand how some ppl would prefer watching that kind of miss perfect n mr pretend romantic together having pretend romantic boring events... I-) I-) I-) ) Well, this is why I'm here...in this thread where there r ppl who saw wat I saw in taecgui cp...d chemistry, d realness, d genuity of taec n gui gui, d happiness n positiveness projected by this cp, not forgetting the micheosso part as well!! Hwaiting....!!! :)>- P.s. Sorry for this long post again... ;)) dunno wat bug has got into me tats making me write so much...mayb has been lurking too long here...jincha micheosso... =))

Bonjour Mon Amis!!!!
It seems so quiet here today...hmmm maybe half of the world is sleeping :D and those in the other half are either busy with their real lives or out enjoying the sun like me and my family did last weekend and enjoyed the extra day off thanks to British Columbia day. Just out enjoying the sun because it's always raining where I'm at and enjoy the sun when it's out for all we know summer is over in 2 weeks time and rain rain rain again :D
So we have a new guy in town.... new guy in the house! Welcome welcome @bulletcargo .....and I can see he's been bombarded with tons of questions :)) poor you @bulletcargo but I can't blame my unnis and dongsaengs doing that because I will do the same hahaha I haven't gone through all the answers but I want to thank you for all your inputs :)
And to all newbies welcome!!! as long as you behave and not causing trouble, you're all welcome here and join the michoso family. We stand by our name as michosos so just enjoy the craze :D
Ok gotta go backread now

GuiGui's birthday is coming soon, so just want to share guigui's pics a bit  XDD  :D :D

hcyl.jpg3wr8.jpg6t8l.jpg
xvp1.jpgun1g.jpgq4t9.jpg
qvh2.jpgzy02.gifdfvx.jpg
All credit to the rightful owner(s)

Don't want to hear you gals/guys say that I am Jjandori, so here are some of Taec's pics/2pm, lol
jpz.gif
credit as tagged and Baidu
2maz.jpg
credit to rightful owner & tumblr

PS: OMG, I feel like I am a BIG thief hahhaa 0.o .... one day those owners are going to kill me for sure Q_Q

amylove said:

virpotter wrote: »

Someone doesn't really know when to stop , does she? The more she's firing back, the sillier she becomes....

Forreals right?

She's at it again... 8-|[/quote

Lets just ignore that person. She's not worth our time anyways.

Archived