Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

lol..Big thanks gab and ard, lovely card too..big three's!!  Thanks, guess some of the horoscopes are close, I do like to mentioned..everyone of you IN here..:D   Least to give you some boosts!  v  Glad your family is a gemini too, ard!  
:)>-

4964763570_9745c3c578_o.jpg   4964737970_116f9c7b70_n.jpg

Guest sig-Hadise

Hi , My Dear Friends

I came !!!!!!!!!

While I was away from my friends and the Mr. songilkook

I can do more using the internet as of today . I'm a little better . I had the surgery a few years ago , I did not sat a long time . Unfortunately I did not notice and

sit down for long
and used the computer. Now years after surgery See it harms . Computer is not harmful For me, Sitting is bad for me more than 30 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear xiaomeihuili , Dear Dana , Dear florimama ,  I
could not say a birthday greeting on time   

Happy belated Birthday Dear Hoonwoodjoon .
<:-P

28335793464427030074.gif

My Uni Kona , My Dear agnes , My Dear celia , My Dear gabi , My Dear Hoonwoodjoon , My Dear ardently , My Dear

nazanin , Dear
Mr.hummer , Dear mae ri song , My Dear ALEX1999 , My Dear elisa , Dear florimama , My Dear charmy 2

My Dear dana , Dear
hooi , Dear hkmom , Dear dana m , Thanks for supporting OF Dear Song Il Gook . :x

I need clips tvn With subtitles En

:x

Happy birthday HWJ. Your lovely, always friendly and full of smilies posts  were one of  the few things that encouraged me to start attending this forum two years ago. Thank you, my friend. I wish you all the best.

Dear Hadise,

6445161963_e2ddc98994_o.gif

We knew you were not well and needed the rest.
But your affection for SIK never changed.
We're happy you're feeling better and that your presence brightens up this forum.
We're hoping your health will continue to improve to live a happy healthy life.
Cheers !!!  

:bz

HADISE, I'm glad you're back.  It's true.  Sitting too much in front of your computer surely causes a lot of body problems.  First and foremost is that it harms your vision.  The radiation strains the eye.  Back pains occur, too.  I already see floaters in my vision and is diagnosed with mild sclerosis (is that your health problem?).  Although I am wearing an anti-glare eyeglasses and usually use my laptop while slightly lying in my bed, still, I got these problems.  What more, staying too late at night without much sleep, I also become anemic.
OMG, I think I need a break.

Song Il-Kook models Prado's Weather Master High-Tech Watch

http://prado.co.kr/

8855394461_b17522072f_o.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News from GeNtLe that due to unavoidable circumstance, SIK will not participate on Hongseong Triathlon on June 02, 2013.

I can understand that because triathlon requires training several weeks before the event.  With his schedule with Prado's promotion, Cheongsanri journey, coming up movie shooting, together with taking care of 3 boys; there is no time for training. 

:ar!

:D..Thanks KB, loved the cute flowers, will put next to my jumong photo frame..ehhe..   AND I still have our first calendar..along with our dates, on my wall as you've seen me posted a few times?  ;p..  I can't get enough..  I'm still amazed about the calendar.. Fightings!! 
 Nice on the new watch ad photo, nice to see him do more of these..v 
   Awww..thanks for the updates, on the triolothon..Yeah, kind of hoping he'll cancel this one..with the Jeju event/baby show..and course the opening of the cafe..takes times!   He's gone every year..since I've know him..or even before..  Rest my dear.. :)  :bz :bz

Much thanks SIG, no worries, I know I'm forgetting a few birthdays in here too, I am getting older! ;p   Lovely turtle with gift on his back….  AND welcome back to soompi..we missed you!!  Another good gift there.. :D  fightings!!    >:D<

Awww..thanks Celiap, very kind of you to say those things, and the wishes!!  lol..Yeah hope my posts will be getting more..as I need to catch up to the 1000 mark!  ^_^

5050369896_97d792171f.jpg

4920102042_106c84f2a8.jpg

sig-Hadise said: Hi , My Dear Friends

I came !!!!!!!!!

While I was away from my friends and the Mr. songilkook

I can do more using the internet as of today . I'm a little better . I had the surgery a few years ago , I did not sat a long time . Unfortunately I did not notice and

sit down for long
and used the computer. Now years after surgery See it harms . Computer is not harmful For me, Sitting is bad for me more than 30 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear xiaomeihuili , Dear Dana , Dear florimama ,  I
could not say a birthday greeting on time   

Happy belated Birthday Dear Hoonwoodjoon .
<:-P

28335793464427030074.gif

My Uni Kona , My Dear agnes , My Dear celia , My Dear gabi , My Dear Hoonwoodjoon , My Dear ardently , My Dear

nazanin , Dear
Mr.hummer , Dear mae ri song , My Dear ALEX1999 , My Dear elisa , Dear florimama , My Dear charmy 2

My Dear dana , Dear
hooi , Dear hkmom , Dear dana m , Thanks for supporting OF Dear Song Il Gook . :x

I need clips tvn With subtitles En

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello My Dear friends

Dear Uni Kona , Dear Uni agnes , Dear hoonwoodjoon , Dear Gabi , Dear celia , Dear ardently , Dear mae risong , I am

appreciated
very much
of your kindness and friendship AND a warm your welcome :x

My Dear ardently  , My disease has no relation with my eyes ... I will explain more in the future.
:\">

92012453669179957728.jpg

18102781041673214985.gif

Happy belated Birthday, dear HWJ!
Dear Hadise, I'm glad to read your message.  I'm happy to know that you're well. :)
Welcome to the SIKer family swatidogra!
Thank you Kona for all the news and other SIKers too for your beautiful creations.  and like Ardent, I like his look in that Prado watch advertisement.  He looks manly as himself, unlike the picture of the rice wine advertisement.  :))
Love you all SIKers!