Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Everybody is anticipating a new drama for him.  He already missed two chances: "Goblin" and "Come Back to Busan".  Maybe he should consider a long drama instead, to make up for his long absence.  Let's wait until next month.  As far as I know, he is still has some personal appearances and guestings to do.  Who knows?  After that, he might start shooting.  Fingers crossed.[-O< [-O<

Re-post from songilkook.com.
Cheongsanri Committee interview college students (third round).

943057_454647641292939_877129913_n.jpg

947304_454648627959507_54424296_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p ... ;type=1&theater

제12기 청산리역사대장정 3차 면접현장에 멘토로 참여하는 중... 불과 1년 전 나도 저 자리에서 엄청 긴장하면서 대기했는데... 이미 다녀온 전기수 대원으로서 긴장이 역력한 면접대기자들의 모습을 보니 자꾸 웃음이 나온다. 다들 소신껏 열심히 해서 12기 청년횃불 대원이 되시길...!!

970227_466357690114667_89670942_n.jpg

264459_454594774631559_258698544_n.jpg

These are probably the final 36 male and female students to go on the journey.
968786_464380316983129_1272523324_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/kyshow8?hc_location=timeline

hey moon gal, how you been??   :D…thanks, trying to match game from current events..  lilke when he's jumping along or canoe his boats..  will find something similar..or close.  :D    He's got a lot of photos..now..  v

Nice, so songie attended a class or committee….is that him on the first photo towards the left??  Lovely sight indeed..   Thanks KB..  OH also not notice his mom is there too in the green.. :)   He looks like a  office worker..v   :x

Waves to Sou, gab, ard...

..waiting on the jeju special.. 

8755656470_40986065f7.jpg

Nice again kB on the Jeju Special, yup pretty much the map is where we went to!!  North to southern..    Darn again with the sweatness songie..  he needs to stop it.. v  
They have very beautiful forest and nature!!    

Hey will, thanks for the new for our heroness..  Needs more out there, in this world..  fightings!!  

Waves to celiap,

:D..wondered if they visited a fall there yet??  v 

5941916756_da1d6c2db8_z.jpg

ardently said: Everybody is anticipating a new drama for him.  He already missed two chances: "Goblin" and "Come Back to Busan".  Maybe he should consider a long drama instead, to make up for his long absence.  Let's wait until next month.  As far as I know, he is still has some personal appearances and guestings to do.  Who knows?  After that, he might start shooting.  Fingers crossed.[-O< [-O

Mysteries of the Human BodyLive to be a Hundred (E-Sub)Part 2 of 3 

Broadcasted on KBS North America on 20-May-2013
Narrated by Song Il-Kook

I missed part 1 last week. Did not expect it to be aired so soon  X( .

Thank you Kona. You are the best. The documentary is very interesting. Not that I would ever be able to follow those examples. Himalaya!!! Not even in my dreams.

SIK's voice is balm on my ears and heart. So, I keep watching and listening... Actually, NO! I have to go back to my unhealthy work.

Thanks, Kona, for the video.  
Kish, I fully understand what you are going through.  Just promise us that when your hubby leaves for abroad to work, you will start posting again.  Enjoy your times together.

Song Il-kook appears in Makgeolli Ad
21-May-2013

21213232.jpg

Actor Song Il-Kook appeared on the front page of the Wall Street Journal yesterday in an advertisement to promote Korea's traditional alcoholic beverage makgeolli. 

Song appears in a white hanbok, or traditional Korean garment, holding a bowl of makgeolli as if asking a companion to take a sip. 
The ad is a follow-up to the one promoting bibimbap, or rice mixed with vegetables, in February. 
Seo Kyung-duk of Sungshin Women's University planned the advertisement to promote Korean cuisine abroad. 
Yesterday's advertisement even suggests how to best enjoy makgeolli.
"Pair it with kimchi to really bring out the flavors", one line reads. "It's a healthy way to drink. Head to the nearest Koreatown and enjoy". 
Song was chosen as the model for the ad as the MBC drama "Jumong", in which he took a leading role, garnered much popularity across Asia, the Middle East and Europe, Seo said according to local media reports.
By Lee Sun-min

http://koreajoongangdaily

~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, I was so shocked of this picture.  I didn't even want to post it until now there's a decent article in English.Those who made the poster used Photoshop to trim his hair and made it like a wig and overdone the make-up.  If I didn't know it was Song Il-Kook, I could never imagine this is king Jumong who is popular all over Asia, Middle-east and Western Europe.Very disappointed =((

Song Il-gook Takes Break from TV Dramas for WSJ Makgeolli Ad

Actor Song Il-gook featured in a new advertisement for makgeolli, or Korean traditional wine, that appeared on the front page of the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday.

In the ad, he sports a traditional hanbok while holding up a bowl of the alcoholic beverage, as if to say, "How about giving it a try?"

"Makgeolli is Korea's favorite rice brew. Pair it with kimchi to really bring out the flavors. It's a healthy way to drink," the ad reads.

2013052200778_0.jpg

englishnews@chosun.com / May 22, 2013 10:50 KST
http://english.chosun.com/site/d ... /2013052200882.html

KonaBeans said:

Song Il-kook appears in Makgeolli Ad
21-May-2013

21213232.jpg

Honestly, I was so shocked of this picture.  I didn't even want to post it until now there's a decent article in English.Those who made the poster used Photoshop to trim his hair and made it like a wig and overdone the make-up.  If I didn't know it was Song Il-Kook, I could never imagine this is king Jumong who is popular all over Asia, Middle-east and Western Europe.Very disappointed =((