Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I AM YOU (2010-2011)
Subtitles by
Song Il-Kook International Fans(HKMom Crazymos Xiaomeihuili Celia KonaBeans)

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM
Unless otherwise noted, all other videos & pics are free to grab.:bz

@gabisikfan, activities are slowing down so I thought of posting something interesting.
Watching the play always brings me back to the National Theater in Seoul that hot summer 2010.
I miss everything about it!

Footage by songilkookbar.com - Seoul Art Center - 2011

My heartfelt appreciation to Celia, Crazymos, HKmom, Xiaomeihuili and Kona for IAY E-subs !  :)
Mae Ri, I love your beautiful ring design. It sure is my favorite ring too. :)
Gabi, SIK is so handsome as Mulyul!  Love it!  :x
Waves to all SIKers!

:x

Ohhhh...
I just got a Notification from Soompi.
I can't believe it has been 5 years since I fell head-over-heel for my pirate Yeom Moon...

anniversary-5.png

Fifth Anniversary

Thanks for sticking with us for 5 years.

KonaBeansYou earned this badge 4:23PM

9407 people have earned this badge.

Congratulations, Kona, for earning that badge.  Also, thanks for reposting the "I Am You" play with Eng Subs.  
I'm having problems with my eyes lately, always sore and I see floaters and flashes of lights.  My eye doctor diagnosed me with slight retinal detachment and dry eyes.  Too much working in my computer is the cause.  Anyway, it's not that serious yet but I have to take extra care.
There is no doubt that Sik will also become effective in stage play.  But for me, I don't want him to be confined to it.  Stage plays cater to limited audience and fans have to travel to the venue, pay for the tickets just to be able to watch it.  Unlike in TV dramas, viewers can watch in the comfort of their homes, and can even watch them at any hour of the day in the internet, in case they miss the live streaming.  It is also accessible to his International fans who can't afford to travel to Korea to watch the live stage plays,
Though there are some good souls who do their best to post the video copy of the play and provide the English sub titles, still, only limited fans can view it.

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear sikers

Congratulations uni kona for Fifth Anniversary

8358.gif

thanks everyone for the great post 

I'm really sad my Internet have a
problem :((

My Dear Ardent , I hope your eye is better , I pray for you . Please take care of your eyes , Song Il Gook needs to you .

05740551521843055729.jpg

Thanks for your concern, Hadise.  I have started to limit my time in my computer.  Four hours a day is enough for me.  I used to stay as much as 8 to 10 hrs. a day, much of this time I spent at night up to 2:00 AM.

I'm currently watching "Dong Yi" and "Jang Ok Jung, Lives in Love".  I have finished watching "The Moon That Embraces the Sun".

Hey metal, yup, father days is this weekends..hope he'll be able to spend some time with his families!!   :)  

Thanks KB for recapping the Iam U play..more of a honoring Fathers day.. v  Least to us?  v   Wow..congrats to you for being a fantastic fan..AND our master to this form!  Should get some certificate or something..a ribbon!  :D  
That's cool, if we can purchased to see the plays..even the makings??  :)   Yeah would be a bit much to fly over to see his work…especially US over here..  :)  
 :(..oh dear very sorry on your eyes, it would be true from a lot of computers can be harmful to the eyes??  Do you work on the computers too,  I mean for the job??   Make sure least, rest off for about an hour..then go back to computers..  :)   

Hey ard, hope it's okay to get another poem for father's day, BUT If it does make you busy no worries..  :)  YOU also take some rest too..  WE all need to fight for our health!   :)  

Waves to  Mae,  Gap, charmy, sig,  celiap,

4831863585_843249b881_z.jpg

4821473048_0c6aa73955_z.jpg

4914760473_f813e5edea.jpg
 This one for KB...Cheers!!!  

Congratulations, dear Kona! Five years since your first comment on soompi: (June 2008, in the middle of KOTW filming and discusions on soompi, page 132 ):
KonaBeans said: QUOTE (betchay830 @ Jun 11 2008, 06:28 PM) »I definitely agree with you, hope the production company will think of getting
Soo Ae in his new drama, their chemistry on EOTS was amazing. image
Even it is a different story, i wanna see how she will show her love to SIG this time.
I hated Lady Junghwa so much for not loving Yeom Moon back. image

So, there is a lot of people, like me, who had hatred feeling for Junghwa toward the end of EOTS, because we kept waiting and waiting for her to finally show love for Jung Moon, but she never did. Didn't even scatter his ash to the sea but did it for Yang Bogo instead. So disappointed! I was crying out loud for Jung Moon. image

Thank you all for your thoughtfullness and caring...   :\">
When I joined this forum, Ardent and Kish were already here.Ardent lost her first account so she had to start over again a few years ago.And I'm sure Kish had already received her 5-year anniversary badge.
HWJ also joined Soompi long before I did as a silent reader, until I made her come forward :D.
I read in another forum about reasons some advid fans suddenly disappeared...  Beside loosing interest in their idol, the popular reason is jealous spouse... Absolutely understand...
Cheers to all SIKers and let's look forward to many more pages of the Song Il-Kook thread !!!
5169527419_fe004c4f84_o.gif
 9030956774_1c74c93776_c.jpg

KonaBeans said: Thank you all for your thoughtfullness and caring...   :\">
When I joined this forum, Ardent and Kish were already here.Ardent lost her first account so she had to start over again a few years ago.And I'm sure Kish had already received her 5-year anniversary badge.
HWJ also joined Soompi long before I did as a silent reader, until I made her come forward :D.
I read in another forum about reasons some advid fans suddenly disappeared...  Beside loosing interest in their idol, the popular reason is jealous spouse... Absolutely understand...
Cheers to all SIKers and let's look forward to many more pages of the Song Il-Kook thread !!!
5169527419_fe004c4f84_o.gif
 9030956774_1c74c93776_c.jpg

Kona, I can't believe that you joined this forum later than Ardent and Kish as it seems to me you started this forum, it seems that you're the first one ever falling for SIK.  Maybe it's the amount of work that you've done for SIK and SIKers gives me that impression :)

charmy2 said: Kona, I can't believe that you joined this forum later than Ardent and Kish as it seems to me you started this forum, it seems that you're the first one ever falling for SIK.  Maybe it's the amount of work that you've done for SIK and SIKers gives me that impression :)

lol.. YUP, .KB thanks for another reminder for me..to check when I came aboard..almost forgotten!!   Be 6 years for me next month!!  Wow…. AND much very thankful for giving me a push to type something on soompi!   I am shy shy.. ;p   Not sure if I gotten the 5 year either..but will check it soon.   ;p   Besides, am pretty lazy at that….  I should post to all of my favorites..   but, will be a lot of typing..  ;p   Awww..ardent and kish at the sometime..
AND a gorgeous photo of MK..he's just stunning here..faints!!!   

Hey charmy, yup..KB is our first guide to songieland..then the rest is history!!  :D..she'll be our jumong in here..hehhe.  ^__^  or will be calling her that now..  v  ;;)

5868296218_d61343d425_z.jpg