Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Il Kook's Discovery of the wild Jeju Island, non-motorized crossing challenge
09-May-2013
8723640573_bd55553cb6_o.jpg

8724758838_edcf03aa25_o.jpg

Song Il Kook leaving the 'Sports' healing in the KBS2 the new program' found wild, strong weekday healing is a look at the program. 
Song Il Kook usual triathlon sports enthusiasts, including well-known prior to travel crossing method selection, and select the place and get the equipment checked by a thorough preparation for the three-day journey. 
During the three-day journey to run with the goal of Halla Mountain Song Il starting from the likelihood challenging kayaking on the sea crossing. Conditions on land and sped ascension and virgin forest wilderness of the island to running and bike and enjoyed extreme situations.
However, even if the owner of the steel strength is a and tough journey formidable long-distance. Song Il Kook is the only hunger, but only for weight loss, sweet potatoes and tofu so soothing tired to go the way the backpack was the a reverse charm which released just sat back door. Healing, as well as dynamic as extreme sports the left with sincere theater actor for Hwangseong and camping will be the torque. 
Their own way and experience the beautiful nature of the Republic of Korea in extreme sports star and leaving the wild Healing Sports 'found' in the wild. First broadcast on May 13 at 20:20.

http://news.nate.com/view/20130509n29949

Thank you SIKers for all your wishes and  kind words. I knew I could count, anytime, on this forum for raising my mood. Besides our Prince, your friendliness is what keeps me here. You are simply great!

Ardently, thanks a lot for posting amcg pic I lost some of them because files was corrupted and my desktop need to reformat,kamsahamnida I can save it now even the calendar with poem all are gone. I can all drool with that pic alone hahaha....i love him in amcg he superhottie And yeah look at him in that wavy hair very haggard yet so yummy to hug and kiss.

@Kona, thanks for all the news update about SIK.  So, he's preparing himself a lot before shooting another film.  I love to read that.  Google translation is not really bad at all.  
Seeing him in the kayak proves how strong our man.  His stamina is unbelievable.
@Charmy, we miss our gorgeous Michael a lot.  I want him to do another drama showing his skills in fighting.  Something heroic in nature.  After all his body conditioning activities, I'm pretty sure he's going to start a new project.  He still looks handsome and he can even look younger if he want.  There's nothing impossible in Korea, with all the aesthetic procedures.
@Kish, I learned my lessons already after losing my files in multiply.  They are now saved in an external hardrive and I burned my videos in DVD's.

Hi, dear SIKers!
It's not that I forget our Man's high forehead, but last dramas he had his hair left on the eyes and I missed him like this:

189922_384625801621627_664826971_n.jpg

Because in this picture the wind reminds me about his real beautiful forehead:

21225_458118240939049_1018139988_n.jpg

Love you all, SIKers!

Gabi,glad to see u back..lets just wait for sometime SiK will give us another good drama..he knew very well that his fan waiting in vain and that even he is not visible in movies now still he appeared in endorsement that means his magic still there, and that his fame not yet gone,, Hug and kisses to sikers

Agree here, Kish. Since he's still in demand in commercials and guest appearances, it means he's s a credible endorser and has many followers.  Being a sportsman and a health-bug, he's the best choice to endorse those above-mentioned products.

New program: Pro-healing tour of the wild starring Song Il Kook
Broadcast Date: May 13, 2013 the first broadcast Monday from 8:20 to 8:50 (30 minutes)
KBS 2TV channel 
Found wild in Jeju Island - Actor Song Il Kook "That take place in the Republic of Korea parenteral exhilarating extreme journey!The start the Topstar real dojeongi of the left to find the wild.
Healing found in nature and extreme sports, extreme challenge!Their own way, leaving the wildThis era sellers of Brevard Tea Sports Healing, found wildActor Song Il Kook, non-motorized crossing of Jeju.The leading role of the drama, Hallyu, Korea actor Song Il luxury!Likelihood Halla Mountain. The unfolding of the island unexplored backgroundSong Il-style dock Hardy grim journey begins.
Song Il Kook like a triathlon, as well as sports enthusiastsPlace prior to travel directly chose the way of selection and crossing.
Until a thorough pre-training, the equipment checked by a tight ... For a three-day journeyMeticulously prepared gamyeo first step, I've found wild
Halla Mountain, the target running a three-day journey, the likelihood departure.Should take the risk of the waterway, and rough seas challenge, crossing the sea kayaking.
Unconditionally after arriving in the land run and bike!Jeju exclusively uphill ride the man's hand, primeval forests, forest trails,Tread pedal go jump, sprint without pause.
The man who knows how to enjoy more extreme situations,But even strength steel, the owner of the long-range rough journey formidable,Sweet potatoes, tofu, especially for weight loss onlyAppease hunger, but only because it was more and more difficult journey ..!
The goal in the likelihood to Mount Halla!Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Running Sport Trail Run (trail and dirt road)Jeju Island, the sea, hills, mountain racing three days of non-motorized travel!I enjoy colliding unattached.Actor Song Il's pure, dynamic and that special journey unfolds.
Healing Song Il CampingA strong man, charismatic historical drama! Which was stamped with a silent actorThe Actor Song Il Kook's reversed emerge charm!
Tired to go the way you just sat unpacking a backpack.The day darkens, or primeval forests, there is a field tent anywhereSpend the night.
Straight camping with my younger (Hwang for musical actor) and divide torque.Did not ever heard of family, parenting, and as an actorSong Il Kook in a new challenge ahead of the honest story!
Reached the stone long ago, three sons and Homeland trek that wish toSong Il Kook Dad! Found wild, a precious gift for the Republic, Hail 'three sons prepared for the first time to the public.
The rough but unaffected 'Song Il wild section of the top face of the real story begins.
(Bigger and better images from KBS)
8728888600_dbdab063f4_o.jpg

8728888564_6e47bb640b_o.jpg

8727768403_3fdc46a0d0_o.jpg

@celiapkorean, Congratulations on your blog. Two years has passed and it will go strong :) :) I really respect your dedication for our prince.
@hoonwoodjoon, Did you go to Sunrise Peak in Jeju Island? I did, too. It was a beautiful and pleasant walk up to the top there.
@ardently, Never forget Michale King's charms. He looks gorgeous from all angles. Thank you for posting. I hope that he is preparing for a new project. He looks fit and strong as always.
@mae risong, thank you for your beautiful video and artwork. I love Yeom Moon so much. 
@gabisikfan, I love his forehead as well. His eyes say so much in EoTS. Really love his role there.  Your artwork is so awesome ♥♥♥
@KonaBeans, Thank you for the news as always. His activity reminded me of my marathon and Korea trip last year. I love Jeju Island. I walked up to Halla Mountain with all covered with snow. How beautiful.  But he did kayaking, running and biking! He is so fit and strong. He looks so young as well. 
High waves to all SIKers and have a good weekend. Love you all :x :x :x

Seeing SIK's pictures in Jeju, Kayaking, running  and biking, proves that his serious getting back in shape, fast.  As others have noticed, he's also growing his hair long.  I can sense something good coming.  Hoping for the best!
Thanks, Kona, for posting all those updates.
Waves to all Sikers. :-h ^:)^

Jeju Tour with Extreme Sports
11-May-2013

8732197118_c4ecff8891_o.jpg

KBS2's 'Healing Tour' and wild journey with actor Song Il-Kook.
Surrounded by state-of-the-art science and civilization, to spend a day-to-day in the city, modern people are increasingly losing the wild. Because a lot of people enjoy extreme sports. Rough nature through extreme sports to challenge themselves in the fight against feral hiding inside their beneficial taste the thrilling victory. 
Healing Tour of the Wild found see various sports activities nubyeo together several areas of nouns and throughout Korea under new KBS 2TV program. Monday night the 13th, the first broadcast at 8:20 exporting go to Jeju Island, a beautiful island harboring the World Natural Heritage. Through the drama 'Jumong' emerged as a Hallyu star actor Song Il on Jeju Island in various extreme sports challenge. Based fitness company had cultivated steadily usual sports enthusiasts like to enjoy the triathlon went to Jeju Island trip across three days. 
The likelihood spreads to Halla Mountain in the background of the island unexplored in this journey he chose to direct migration path and crossing. Cross sea kayaking in the likelihood. Way through rough seas and waterways, and landed on the main island, bike not running and goes up to Mount Halla. 
The natural beauty of Jeju Island he meets itself. Not what one would have mystical story up until the unique primeval forests that burn the hand of the people, and Jeju boasts a wide range of plant communities. However, to solve for diet, eating only sweet potatoes and tofu is a simple three-day long journey to Song Il Kook. He tired to go way, unpacking a backpack just sat there day darkens or primeval forests, fields, anywhere, tent, spends the night. Honest stories to share with my younger musical actor and Hwang adds travel fashion. 
http://news.nate.com/view/20130512n16953

8728929730_4e4ab9c8e0_o.jpg

Hey Kish, yeah me too….with my ONE songie disk with photos..from his first play..were pretty much gone…during the time, when the computer went down..  As thought I had it saved, turns out it wasn't?  :(  But, lucky we have our friends and families here..to help us..  :)  

Thanks Gab and Kb for all the Jeju racing..clips..now waiting for the 13th show on!    lol..He does have a lovely forehead that's for sure, makes him wear all those scarfs/kings hats make him real!! hheeheh. 

Wowww…thanks KB again for more getting around Jeju lately..besides drama's and ME..and us.  ;p   Glad he's getting interested..don't think he's filmed here before..has he??   Don't think Eots..has he??  goes checking..  :)   Now wondering if it's gonna show on kbs tomrorow..be OUR zone or Seoul zone!   THinking seoul zone for now..and later us, as usual?  :) 

Hey alex, it's one of the beautiful places in S. Korea I've been to!   :(  Nope we arrived there..about 9 or 10am..so missed the sunrise..and too early for sunset..   Boy, loved to spend the night there!   Maybe next time..  v  And I think songie has been following our posts to Jeju Island.. JUST a thought..  ^__~

AND can't leave this out.. Happiest Mother's Day..everyone..from U.S.!!   Hoped all mothers, aunts. grandmothers. sisters have having a good day!  Added a bush full of Jeju flowers while we are on Jeju lsland topic..      :P  :x

8731261643_9fc50dec14_z.jpg