Tribute to Dol Bae
I will not follow him, he said.I’ll challenge him instead!This uttered boldly ‘til a wand came flying at his head.
Thus dispelling any doubts of capability and skill,Of the man they would call “General”In time, loyalty instilled.
Dol Bae of the Woodalchi,Soon became of a trusted friendTo the leader of the king’s protectorsUntil the very end.
Crescent sword wielding and flirtatiousAnd possessing abs of steel, Skillful fighter, all these things first noticedUntil we felt his zeal. His zeal for serving as WoodalchiDedication unsurpassed.To Choi Young he said, “I’ll be your handsUntil the very last.”
And in the end he proved himselfHis life he freely gave.His selfless act we’ll not forget,Ever in our memories, saved.

kappy said: @myphim @Maja @Hanjae - You all are so on the ball!  Thanks for finding out for me Dol Bae's weapon of choice.  Now which term to best use in ...oh, you'll see.
Hey there all others out there.. @lynlily @tigerseyepeppy (so cute, the chillin' rice!) @vangsweetie637 @wutHmone,  and who else did I miss?

Guest jekwatanabe

:-h @myphimI see. I'll ask her :) I'd like to have a copy. :DThanks! jekwatanabe said: hiiiiiiiii! how's everybody?
@gukja how are you unnie?
Have you guys seen the Choi Young review book?
Is that for sale?  :D

More Goryeo stuff ;)
cr to tokimitsu
source : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?218019-Faction-Discussion-Goryeo/page3

I hope these would be reference to you

These are images of Emperial Palace of Goryeo in capital Gae-Gyeong.

Constructed in 10th century.

^^

Guest WutHmone

Hello @LuvMinHo @kappy @tigereyespeppy @vangsweetie637 @lynlily @myphim @farstep @Hanjae @shengvang and everyone

Peek-a-boo :D:))

ippq8IrhuUYlp.gif

Sorry for not greeting you all earlier.I was flitting in and out all day.

Hi hi @jekwatanabe :-h

@tigereyespeppy it was fun but cold :/ so now I feel sick :(( plus I am joining @Hanjae 's panda eyes team, I got one hour of sleep last night, staying up chit chatting away with the faithlings and watching FBRS.

Which reminds me, @lynlily it's getting a little too eeehhh I don't know for me, with all the volleyball throwing and swooning over little things lol, just a little too cheesy or predictable, regardless I will continue, perhaps it holds more in store than I think.

Guest myphim

iBMyEfpEYgFKx.gif

Hehehe, doesn't it look like he's dancing for us? :))
Don't look at it for too long or you will develop a headache. ;))