HI all,
Sorry for just jumping in and asking a question, but I'd like to just jump in and ask a question.   Please...
What do you call the weapon Dol Bae was most proficient at and carried around most of the time?  A spear?  Or was there another name for that?  Thank you in advance!

Guest myphim

kappy said: HI all,
Sorry for just jumping in and asking a question, but I'd like to just jump in and ask a question.   Please...
What do you call the weapon Dol Bae was most proficient at and carried around most of the time?  A spear?  Or was there another name for that?  Thank you in advance!

Guest myphim

iCtNDqRFXZHz0.gif

Hello to @LuvMinHo, @kappy, @lynlily, @tigereyespeppy, and @Maja.

You guys can have this since you're here right now. :))
I see our panda, but I'm not sure if she's awake or asleep. ;))

Good Morning! I have a busy day today since we are preparing for the long weekend so I'll be mostly lurking  ;))
Hello! @myphim @Yuuni @farstrep @tigereyespeppy @lynlily @kappy @Hanjae @sia3 @LuvMinHo @vangsweetie637 @everybody ;))
inrNx0kwCLX7j.jpg
cr as tagged

Guest myphim

iD9qev6Ds5qgN.gif

I wonder if @azzurri will like this.
Is this what she considers a dorky smile? :))
He looks shy to me. :))

@LuvMinHo   I got home early today, so I'm playing around with gifs since we have no recap left to do. :))

myphim said:
kappy said: HI all,

Guest Hanjae

@lynlily
I'm totally up for ROTG!

@kappy
I don't think it's a spear; the blade is wrong for it. I'd be more inclined to say it's a halberd or guan dao.

Edit;
Go with what @Maja wrote, since the guan dao is the Chinese variation. :D

Hello Faith-lings :-h
Hello @Maja @myphim @tigereyespeppey @lynlily @Hanjae @LuvMinHo @pechumori @WutHmone
I don't know who is all here at this time :P Sorry if I miss anyone.
@lynlily: Lily Threesome >:D< You're here! hahaha, see, I knew you would come around. Now, we just have to wait for @shengvang to have her turn. It makes perfect sense, doesn't it. And, it wasn't me who made me come up with that. It was in fact you, but maybe, when you first mention it, you were too shy to admit, or in denial =)) I did not, for any reason, doubt that you didn't know anything about being perverted and naughty :)) btw, I am totally up for ROTG as movie night. But, it will have to be next month or so. Right now, I am in the process of trying to put the perfect strategy of hosting a Hindi movie night for the next move after the 'Intouchables' ;)
@Hanjae: How are your panda eyes today? :)
@myphim: Aww, so lucky :(( You are home early and I'm already in need to go to bed soon for another working shift tomorrow :(( thanks for the rice soup. Yummy!

While looking for the Woldo I chanced upon this ;))
Goryeo Military Ranks: (how come there is no Wudalchi?!) will read some more ;))
Well- its hard to specify the specific definitions since they were encrypted Chinese they used Long time Ago 

Go-Gae- like mentioned before is a Heavy Calvary Unit renowned as fierced Warriors dating back to 20AD. They are usually like Armored Kataphracts- or can be used as Bodyguards. 

Gum-Cha- I though I explaned. I forgot the name of the siege weaponry, but uses gunpower to fire multiple spears or ballistas at the enemy. Especially effective against infantry 

Gae-Ma- Its a generic term for armored knights used in battle. If you want some sort of reference- you can refer to it as the Feudal Knights like in Medieval

Min-Byeong- Min means civilian, and Byeong is military: Militia. They are militia calvary. Usually lightly armored

Chi-Ma- They are Korean Auxillaries. They are usually northern nomads renowned as horse riders and wandereres called to service usually as mercenaries. During the Sui conflict they were usued to flank the Sui army in the Battle of the 2 Rivers

Soo-Goong- They are like Royal Guards to protect the King. In Goryeo army Formation- they will usually consist of a body of infantry and calvary and archers at the flanks while the King may stay at the center. Archers placed infront of the king were usually the best. They were also special missile units to defend the Royal Palace. They were trained in Archery from the age of 14Ref 1

Hae-Mi- Its actually a name I made up but resembles the Unit very likely. They are actually part of the regimental army- the main army of Goryeo besides Gae-Ma calvary. Nobles skilled in Archery fond of using a horse

source: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?218019-Faction-Discussion-Goryeo/page2

@kappy: Ms. Bruce Lee >:D< thank goodness your question has been answered already because if not, I would have given you the answer, in my own words ;)
Alright gals. I am going to sleep early tonight. Sorry. I know. I just came on. But, got another early shift tomorrow so will have to rest. Talk to you all again tomorrow. I am off after tomorrow so will be able to chat more ;) 
Goodnight gals!

@myphim @Maja @Hanjae - You all are so on the ball!  Thanks for finding out for me Dol Bae's weapon of choice.  Now which term to best use in ...oh, you'll see.
Hey there all others out there.. @lynlily @tigerseyepeppy (so cute, the chillin' rice!) @vangsweetie637 @wutHmone,  and who else did I miss?

Guest jekwatanabe

hiiiiiiiii! how's everybody?
@gukja how are you unnie?
Have you guys seen the Choi Young review book?
Is that for sale?  :D

Guest Hanjae

@vangsweetie637
My panda eyes are worse than usual. :))

yA6s94G.jpg?1

So much work to do! But I shall persevere. Goodnight Prof V! >:D<