Guest WutHmone

LuvMinHo said: Hi @WutHmone @Maja @tigereyespeppy @myphim @shengvang :-h
Just had my lunch below and this is going to make @mattie2012 drool :)) :))
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f5/Nlemak2.JPG/800px-Nlemak2.JPG

@LuvMinHo your dinner looks good! =P~

Hahahaha lol, I thought @Maja sent JIW on over, and since lmh was busy with her, I wouldn't have mind JIW, but nope, he was nowhere to be found lol.

Btw, when you said "richard simmons" were you referring to JIW? Or whom we shall not mention? Lol.

shengvang said: @LuvMinHo your dinner looks good! =P~

Hahahaha lol, I thought @Maja sent JIW on over, and since lmh was busy with her, I wouldn't have mind JIW, but nope, he was nowhere to be found lol.

Btw, when you said "richard simmons" were you referring to JIW? Or whom we shall not mention? Lol.

@shengvang
Yes,you are right :)) .... "that person"  , I have never seen his movie and is a no, no, to me [-XWhat !...LMH not around and you dont mind chinky eye, that's bad.I thought you said MinHot is buried way deep inside you heart :\">
Btw, that's my lunch and  is 1:20pm  here. Hot afternoon here.You better head to bed & is night over your region( approx 10:30pm), right ? ;))

Guest myphim

io7bioJVPGoT1.gif

Saying good bye to fans.
BTW, he said that he will have a project by the end of the year in this fan meet.
So we will meet Daejang again during the winter season. :))

vangsweetie637 said: Hello Faith-lings :-h
Hello @Maja @myphim @tigereyespeppey @lynlily @Hanjae @LuvMinHo @pechumori @WutHmone
I don't know who is all here at this time :P Sorry if I miss anyone.
@lynlily: Lily Threesome >:D< You're here! hahaha, see, I knew you would come around. Now, we just have to wait for @shengvang to have her turn. It makes perfect sense, doesn't it. And, it wasn't me who made me come up with that. It was in fact you, but maybe, when you first mention it, you were too shy to admit, or in denial =)) I did not, for any reason, doubt that you didn't know anything about being perverted and naughty :)) btw, I am totally up for ROTG as movie night. But, it will have to be next month or so. Right now, I am in the process of trying to put the perfect strategy of hosting a Hindi movie night for the next move after the 'Intouchables' ;)
@Hanjae: How are your panda eyes today? :)
@myphim: Aww, so lucky :(( You are home early and I'm already in need to go to bed soon for another working shift tomorrow :(( thanks for the rice soup. Yummy!

shengvang said: @tigereyespeppy it was fun but cold :/ so now I feel sick :(( plus I am joining @Hanjae 's panda eyes team, I got one hour of sleep last night, staying up chit chatting away with the faithlings and watching FBRS.

Which reminds me, @lynlily it's getting a little too eeehhh I don't know for me, with all the volleyball throwing and swooning over little things lol, just a little too cheesy or predictable, regardless I will continue, perhaps it holds more in store than I think.

Guest myphim

ipkCemz0o58vC.gif

My Hoodie Daejang riding in the rain. :x :x
It was love at first sight for me. ;))
He's still my bias that mysterious warrior.  8-> 8->

@LuvMinHo   I'm not going to sleep yet. :))