Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi @awesomeduck daejang :-hYou're here. >:D<You exercised already today? :P
@sia3
I don't know what the heck happened with that image.I just replaced it, so I'm guessing you saw one of your favorite pet. :))
@LuvMinHoWhat? Those cute big eyes scared you? ;)You don't think he's cute? ;)Mianhe, chingu. :PIt's a dragon from "How to Train Your Dragon". He's one of @sia3's favorite pet. :))I'm going to watch it with Young-ah soon, since @sia3 highly recommended it. Plus, my sister said she loved it too. :DMaybe it would be fun to watch it with all you soupies who are a 'kid-at-heart' like @sia3 @Hanjae @lynlily plus @young-ah :))
Hi @cikamoi :-hIt's been a while. 
Hope you are well. :)

sia3 said: @LuvMinHo
Hahaha, I thought I only took one?! But I must have taken amnesia pill instead =))
I don't know, I have heard of fans calling numbers for their idols before, in Taiwan, it's just not pretty coz people filed complaints. So you really don't want him to have to hold a press con just to apologise to those who was disturbed due to his playfulness.

@lynlily
LOL. I really can't remember. All I remember is, our home got quiet so I thought oh bed time ... I can't even remember where everyone is.

@Gukja
I can't see the hug gif, Stitch or Toothless related?

@Gukja
Yup. I saw Toothless. Omo. I didn't know you haven't seen it yet.
You have to watch it, on big screen, ok??? After you watch that, go look up on Gift of the Night Fury.
@LuvMinHo, you too, if you don't mind animation. It's a really good fun movie.
Tyler will definitely love Toothless!

@lynlily
Huh??? What are you watching?

sia3 said: @Gukja
Yup. I saw Toothless. Omo. I didn't know you haven't seen it yet.
You have to watch it, on big screen, ok??? After you watch that, go look up on Gift of the Night Fury.
@LuvMinHo, you too, if you don't mind animation. It's a really good fun movie.
Tyler will definitely love Toothless!

@lynlily
Huh??? What are you watching?

Guest Gukja1430292028

@awesomeduckI just asked you about exercise before seeing your comment about your headache. I'm sorry and hope you feel better soon. :)@sia3 are you better today? 
Well, here's more for you both in case you still need some okay. :D220px-Panadol.jpg
I think this would help more than youngspirin. :))
@LuvMinHoThank you for the 10 cents. ;)) But I still want to see his recent 5 cents. :((
LOL @MajaI know. What the heck? :((What's with the all the buttoned up? :((I wanted to call the fashion police when I saw that hideous print one too. :((His coordi noona has fallen off the wagon again. X(
OMG...you and @sia3 posted a lot of pics of modern daejang since the Jakarta meets, so I'm going to backtrack right now. ;))I'll be back to thank you later okay. :D :-*

@lynlily - I have nothing against him but I also don't love him either...he is just mehhhhhhhh for me Just not my cup of tea I guess....well at least he has not played a character that I like eg Choi Young etc.. and he has not impressed me with his acting so I'm not that into him but I don't hate him LOL =)) 

@Gukja
He buttons up so high, I believe, is because he's in a Muslim country. So very unfortunate that he can't show too much skin :D But no worries, he's going to other non-Muslim countries soon. We will have better luck there and summer is coming :D;))
Oh by the way, I will send the fashion police to his place right now!
UTVVn83.jpg

@lynlily
Ahhh Faith. I was thinking what other drama are you watching now. LOL

Edit: OH! The fonts are working now!

@awesomeduck
I really love painkillers. What do we do without them :))
It must be the heat. You need to drink more water. Sighs... AC on in the house?

So did you watch Wolf Boy already? Still did not impress you? I thought I'll give WB a try last night since it looks quite interesting in the trailer, but the link in Chinese sub is gone so I guess it's not meant to be ;)) :))

sia3 said: @awesomeduck
I really love painkillers. What do we do without them :))
It must be the heat. You need to drink more water. Sighs... AC on in the house?

So did you watch Wolf Boy already? Still did not impress you? I thought I'll give WB a try last night since it looks quite interesting in the trailer, but the link in Chinese sub is gone so I guess it's not meant to be ;)) :))