[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

monchoo

wrote:

»

@ PR<br />

<br />

SHK shhiii said: It's been a long time. Tqs for all the compliments and great response fr viewers. Though physically tired, I am very happy. I am very much affected by JIS's passion and exuberance. He is able to give you the kind of response u want in the character. When watching the drama at TV, I am surprised too. Now I understand why all viewers fall for Oh Soo. I will too..<br />

<br />

<br />

CR baidu<br />

<br />

PS: Waaaa~~~

Thanks monchoo for the trans, this trans by @khxy at SHK thread:

At the latest press conference,JIS said that Hye Kyo is beautiful in real life,that's why she is also beatiful even on screen.

Hye Kyo said that she often looked at the monitor to watch her performance, and at that moment she's also an audience and is fascinated by Oh Soo too. She also develops "Oh Soo" sickness now and understands why so many audience fell head over heels towards JIS.She added that she is so grateful that many love and praises this series,eventhough she's tired but she is happy. She said that she's infected by JIS' energy and enthusiasm and he can always act out the response that you want him to have.

source:baidu

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427b68177a16fb3dab004c86b6f9b041379023e7e4a6de09cdaca0600b58698b2f4170642a7bfd977391828dacc597cf859678905f60bf5038c8999d754df11be3f42e1d4&f_no=7ae98475b6826af638f1dca511
dc

Guest sunshine4ever

I saw this news in Baidu and got curious. Now I found it at Songkyegyo.net. I don't know if this news was posted. If it was, my apology.

‘That Winter Jo In Sung·Song Hye Kyo, Snowy Fields Date like a Photo Shoot
Feb 28, 2013

33ufxjq.jpg

[TV Report= Reporter Park Gui Im] Actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are enjoying a sweet date in the snow-covered fields.

On the seventh episode of the SBS Wednesday-Thursday special drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows (Screenwriter Noh Hee Kyeung,Director Kim Kyu Tae), which airs on February 28th, the ‘Oxygen Couple,’ Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, and the ‘Carbonic Acid’ couple, Kim Bum and Jung Eun Ji,are being portrayed on a date.

In the unveiled photo, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are seen lying in the snow. They also have a bright look on their face as they take a self portrait of themselves, while expressing enjoyable feelings to the fullest. Kim Bum and Jung Eun Ji create a sociable atmosphere as they ride a sled.

ajwi.jpg

This scene was filmed at a recent ski resort in Gangwondo. At the same time, the appearance of Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Bum, and Jung Eun Ji looked like they were on an actual vacation.

Meanwhile, the images of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo on a date were unveiled in a preview at the end of episode 6 of That Winter, The Wind Blows. Afterwards, viewers revealed their anticipations on how the four people’s romance will unfold.

On the other hand, That Winter, The Wind Blows is an authentic melodrama that is headed once again by Noh Hee Kyeung, a writer who sees the authenticity of human beings and the value of love, and the sensual video output and sophisticated directing of Director Kim Kyu Tae.

orjnkj.jpg

Park Gui Im luckyim@tvreport.co.kr

Source: TV Report
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

@monchoo thanks for the translations. Articles on PR are up on the SBS website. So disappointed that the PC was just a general one. I was hoping that they would announce somethng more exciting - like more episodes maybe  :((. So it looks like we are back to 16 episodes  :(

Guest sunshine4ever

Not Just Popularity, but Giving her All in Acting, ‘That Winter’ Song Hye Kyo [Kim Min Sung's ★Feel]

Mar 1, 2013

x1mzw4.jpg

[Kim Min Sung's Star★Feel]

Song Hye Kyo has not only properly raised her beauty, but her acting as well.

With the beautiful images and delicate directing and the discovery of writer Noh Hee Kyeung, the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, is also showing her receive hot praise for her matured acting being comparable to her brilliant beauty. Boasting with pride of the fantasy pairing with Jo In Sung, it is holding on to first place in viewership rating for the Wednesday-Thursday slot.

A remake of the Japanese drama, I don’t Need Love, Summer, it is a romantic melodrama that centers on Oh Soo (Jo In Sung), who after being abandoned by his parents and experiencing failure in his first love, lives life without meaning and unexpectedly meets Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo), a visually impaired woman who lives a lonely life after the divorce of her parents and the separation of her brother. In the story, Song Hye Kyo may be a chaebol heiress, but she is deprived of a family and loses her eye sight from a brain tumor, and is a woman who completely shuts both her body and heart from the world. For visually blind person with restricted conditions, Song Hye Kyo should get just as much praise for what is called her ‘luxury pupils’ as she is flawless in controlling her gaze and for realistically expressing the uncomfortable movements of not being able to see. So often in the many extreme close-up scenes, the two characters’ emotions are in sync and conveyed without any adjustments.

2nivgxs.jpg

Born in 1982, Song Hye Kyo, who is thirty-two years old this year, won first place in 1996 for a school uniform model competition, and the following year after debut, began acting in the drama, First Love. By starring in such dramas as SoonPoong, Wedding Parade, and White Night 3.98, she became a star in her late teens. In the 2000 drama, Autumn Tale, she acted as the heroine, Eun Soo, alongside Song Seung Hun and Won Bin, and emerged as a Hallyu-star. Afterwards, she rose as a star by starring in em>All In, Sunlight Pours Down, Full House, etc.

This drama, which marks her first television comeback in five years since starring in Noh Hee Kyeung’s 2008 drama, Worlds Within, is attracting a sea of viewers due to the Jo In Sung – Song Hye Kyo chemistry (o2 as people have named them). Coincidentally in Autumn Tale, Song Seung Hun and her grow up believing they are siblings and later, fall in love, but also in this drama, Jo In Sung appears as a fake brother, and they share a mutual attraction to one another. We are already looking forward to finding out how two people, who have experienced hurt from the world and others, could open their hearts in communion and communicate.

The truth is in recent years, while starring in non-commercial films, such as Fetish (Make Yourself at Home), Camellia, Today (A Reason to Live), and The Grandmasters, Song Hye Kyo has somewhat been distant from the public. She was a symbol of first love, but rather than continue to portray the cute, youthful protagonists of trendy dramas, she rearmed herself and grew heavily as a real actress. For top celebrities, an easier road to take to huge capital and box office hits is through sweet stories, but that is not the point. As that time passed, in this drama, Song Hye Kyo’s acting has fully matured just as much as her appearance, and she is entertaining viewers. Song Hye Kyo has emerged as a mature woman who has made rapid progress in her acting. Song Hye Kyo is dimly rising. She still has that same youthful look like before, but seeing her grown up as a real actress is quite pleasing. It is not just popularity, but she is giving her all in acting, which makes us anticipate her receiving love.

(Kim Min Sung, Director of Seoul Art College www.sac.ac.kr)

algqw7.jpg

Source: My Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

@ Gyo Insung: Hahaha.. I still dun think they are anywhere we ship yet. But DC fans are all so excited to see both of them sitting close at the press con. To me all 3 plus pd-nim is sitting at the same space-out position. Well, viewers got crazy fantasizing like me too whenever they appear together on-screen or off screen. And SHK compliments already making headlines..

Like their fans, I wanted these two together too in real life. Imagine what wonderful babies they will make!!

;P

hartofseeker said: haha writer, I gotta hand it to you. OY is far, far from dumb. Honestly, all the reasons OY confronted OS with for why he didn't give her the pill were all reasons that OS must have thought of himself as he found himself more attached to her. No, those were thoughts he legitimately had of her before: my human conscience is saying no to this... to see this girl I'm lying to, she's so happy just because her brother came to her... she's pitiful and I feel sorry to her... and then OS finishes the progression himself: Ah... I love her too much to harm her in any way. He was ALSO telling the truth that he had intended the pill for himself. 
And OY's lash at OS for saying that he can end things by leaving? It's truth staring at OS at the face: if he leaves, it would end for him-- both this lie and possibly his life... but what of OY who is left behind? It's the fight of people who have lost their sight. They've lost something that gives them autonomy, and no matter how bravely they try to make up for this loss with the other sense and tools, the vacancy CAN'T be entirely filled. There would be times where they're much more vulnerable and dependent on those who don't have this loss... and how cruelly can they "just leave" because they don't commit to these sightless/disabled individuals. 
I think this is the fullest fleshing out of OY's character in this episode. And through her, we're given a picture of the experiences and hearts of those who are disabled...

monchoo said: @ Gyo Insung: Hahaha.. I still dun think they are anywhere we ship yet. But DC fans are all so excited to see both of them sitting close at the press con. To me all 3 plus pd-nim is sitting at the same space-out position. Well, viewers got crazy fantasizing like me too whenever they appear together on-screen or off screen. And SHK compliments already making headlines..

Like their fans, I wanted these two together too in real life. Imagine what wonderful babies they will make!!

;P

Guest junely2s

it's so cool that SHK and JIS complementing each other. I think they will make a good match in real life. They both like dogs and good people with good heart. First she gave chocolate for Valentine day, and now he gave back chocolate for women's day. After knowing that JIS is a mood maker in the set and seem like every staff members like him because he is funny, I think it is what SHK needs in man. A man who can make her laugh and feel comfortable.. hehehehehe.

Guest luffyfan

anyone who can translate this 
"[마이데일리 = 전형진 기자] 배우 송혜교가 '그 겨울' 엔딩에 대한 생각을 털어놨다.
13일 낮 12시 서울 강남구 신사동의 한 카페에서 SBS 수목드라마 '그 겨울, 바람이 분다'(이하 '그 겨울') 기자간담회가 열렸다. 이날 간담회에는 주연배우 조인성, 송혜교와 연출을 맡은 김규태 감독이 참여했다.

송혜교는 "어떨 때는 새드엔딩으로 끝났으면 좋겠다고 생각할 때도 있는데 또 해피엔딩을 생각할 때도 있다. 아직까지 나도 잘 모르겠다. 지금 우리가 너무 힘들다보니까 해피엔딩도 나쁘지 않겠다는 생각이 들더라"고 말했다.

이에 조인성은 "이전에 감독님과 작가님이 '빠담빠담'을 하셨기 때문에 판타지적으로 얘네들은 '이 세상 사람이 아니었다' 이렇게 표현하면 어떨까 생각했다"고 밝혀 웃음을 자아냈다.

'그 겨울'은 유년시절 부모로부터 버려지고 첫사랑에 실패한 후 의미 없는 삶을 사는 남자와 부모의 이혼과 오빠와의 결별, 갑자기 찾<--- height=200 marginHeight=0 src="/include/criteo_adview.html" frameBorder=0 width=200 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></--->아온 시각 장애로 외롭고 고단한 삶을 사는 여자가 만나 차갑고 외로웠던 그들의 삶에서 희망과 진정한 사랑의 의미를 찾아가는 이야기다. 첫 방송 이후 꾸준히 동시간대 시청률 1위를 기록하며 승승장구하고 있다. 

[배우 송혜교. 사진 = 바람이분다 제공" 
it;s seem talk abt ending of the film !

That Winter Song Hye Kyo, “My body is tired, but I’m grateful for the hot response”30000246713_700.jpg

[TV Report= Reporter Song Seung Eun] Actress Song Hye Kyo revealed her thoughts on the hot popularity of the SBS Wednsday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.

On the morning of March 14th, Song Hye Kyo, who attended a press conference for That Winter, The Wind Blows at a cafe in Seoul, Gangnam-gu Sinsa-dong, expressed her gratitude for the attention and interest gathered from viewers.

She said, “It has been a while since I did a drama, but I am grateful for the really hot reaction and for the favorable reviews. My body is tired and exhausted, but even so, it’s fine.

On this day, Director Kim Kyu Tae spoke of the beautiful videos, by tactfully stating, “Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s beauty is so exceptional that no matter how they are being filmed, it comes out beautifully.”

Reporter Song Seung Eun sse@tvreport.co.kr

Source: TV Report
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

---

i don't think i've thanked the cast & crew & everyone involved for all their hard work yet. i really appreciate all the hard work the actors, director, writers, staff, crew, and everyone involved put into the drama and for everything they've done. it's all thanks to them that we have a preview at the end of every episode. i would die if we had to wait a whole week for a new episode and didn't get a preview! this is the first kdrama i've watched that had an actual preview at the end of EVERY single episode, so i thought i owe the cast & crew a lot for that. it must've been tough, but everyone did a really amazing job! :-bd

Guest sunshine4ever

@cathyisvip, thanks for updating us and yes, I have to agree with you about TWTWB team. I have to say that they were so organized compared to a lot of other dramas staffs. Sorry for comparison here and I hope no one gets offensive, but since the beginning of this show we already had everything set to go. I'm not surprised this drama got a high rating for its slot simply because they were so well prepared. They filmed like a month before this drama even aired and we even had our 1st OST before the drama even aired. Very very very organized team and kudos for them for getting so many good reviews. I'm so happy that the cast did not have to go through so much compared with other dramas where they had to film live. I think they're ahead of the game and they're relaxing now because they're probably almost done. I just hope we will have a special for our last day or so. ^^ Since they haven't even announced about episode 17, I guess I am okay with no extension, but hope to see a special so we can see the cast more.

This picture was included in the report above which I saw at Daum.net, too. Not too sure if it is a new picture though. She looks pretty.

2re1qo3.jpg

-edit-
@freshspring, thanks...gonna upload this since it wasn't posted...here's TWTWB banner...hehe..

15x62j7.jpg