❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@alysanne Thanks for the news... nice to see you here in KSH thread again  :x ... Ki Soo hyun, Park Ki woong and Lee Hyun woo definitely are the most good looking spies we'll ever see in a movie... too bad we'll have to wait next year to see them together in a movie

Guest alysanne

@lhynne: Thanks! I've been reading, just not posting.   >:D<  I hope we get to see that movie locally. Even The Thieves is gonna be out in the US!  

lhynne said: @alysanne Thanks for the news... nice to see you here in KSH thread again  :x ... Ki Soo hyun, Park Ki woong and Lee Hyun woo definitely are the most good looking spies we'll ever see in a movie... too bad we'll have to wait next year to see them together in a movie

October 2, 2012

'The Thieves' becomes top-selling Korean movie
"The Thieves" has became the most popular Korean movie of all time, beating the previous record set by the 2006 movie "The Host," the latest box-office sensation's distributor said Tuesday.

The movie by director Choe Dong-hoon had drawn 13,020,393 local movie goers as of 2 p.m. Tuesday, breaking the previous top audience record of 13,019,740 set by "The Host," directed by Bong Joon-ho, Showbox said.

After opening on July 25, the film about 10 Korean and Chinese thieves plotting to steal a diamond in Macao has demonstrated explosive ticket power, topping the 5 million mark in 10 days and the 10 million barrier in 22 days.

In ticket sales, "The Thieves" recorded about 93.56 billion won (US$84 million), followed by "The Host" with 78.5 billion won and "Haeundae," another Korean film, with 81.9 billion won, according to official box-office figures by the Korean Film Council.

Hollywood blockbuster "Avatar" (2009) sits on top of local box-office sales with 13.62 million viewers.(Yonhap)

credit : Korea Times

willenette said: October 2, 2012

'The Thieves' becomes top-selling Korean movie
"The Thieves" has became the most popular Korean movie of all time, beating the previous record set by the 2006 movie "The Host," the latest box-office sensation's distributor said Tuesday.

The movie by director Choe Dong-hoon had drawn 13,020,393 local movie goers as of 2 p.m. Tuesday, breaking the previous top audience record of 13,019,740 set by "The Host," directed by Bong Joon-ho, Showbox said.

After opening on July 25, the film about 10 Korean and Chinese thieves plotting to steal a diamond in Macao has demonstrated explosive ticket power, topping the 5 million mark in 10 days and the 10 million barrier in 22 days.

In ticket sales, "The Thieves" recorded about 93.56 billion won (US$84 million), followed by "The Host" with 78.5 billion won and "Haeundae," another Korean film, with 81.9 billion won, according to official box-office figures by the Korean Film Council.

Hollywood blockbuster "Avatar" (2009) sits on top of local box-office sales with 13.62 million viewers.(Yonhap)

credit : Korea Times

willenette said: lhynne said: @alysanne Thanks for the news... nice to see you here in KSH thread again  :x ... Ki Soo hyun, Park Ki woong and Lee Hyun woo definitely are the most good looking spies we'll ever see in a movie... too bad we'll have to wait next year to see them together in a movie

There would be a screening on October 7 at 8:00 PM for The Thieves in Busan Film Festival and expected to come are The Thieves director Choi Dong hoon and the casts and also a Fan Meeting will be held during that time
9b28d29aa5ceb9bca2a57d15edbbce67_4969106Cr: gemangel

@willenette... Sorry I made a mistake.. they are supposed to have a fan meeting during the Busan Film Festival on October 7... Sorry I saw what I wrote just now and Soo hyun was nominated for the Buil Awards which will happen on October 5 I think... sorry for the mix up