♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest red_oranda

Found woori(our) Ji won sshi in the video posted by PSY official youtube

You can find Ji won sshi at 0:33~0:37, 0:41, 1:03

I think JIS really missed acting with HJW....
Below is another interview with JIS right after his discharged in 2011. Not sure if it has been posted here before, but I post it here again anyway.
(I just took the portion where he mentioned HJW)
photo160881.jpg
Jo was one of Korea's most famous actors before he began his military service on April 6, 2009. His years in the barracks were not wasted, he said, but were a period of rejuvenation. He completes his service on May 4, 2011. 
The JoongAng Ilbo interviewed Jo on March 7, 2011 in Osan, Gyeonggi. 

Do you have a method for acting?

I am a method actor. It is the actor's ability to throw himself into a role as if he is who is playing. 
If a role does not make sense to me, it is hard. That's why I see severe fluctuations in my acting. 

What does that mean?

For example, if there are scenes making me feel abashed, it should be understood in a broader context. Sometimes, I quibble with scriptwriters or directors. 
In "What Happened in Bali" I could understand the context. 
Of course, I can act even though I don't understand something. However, I cannot reveal that to the audience. 

What do you want to deliver or gain through acting?

Taking the case of working with Ha Ji-won, her performance is stable and complementary to her counterpart. It doesn't mean anything to shine all alone. 
A great performer sets aside his or her own aura, while elevating a partner at the same time. It makes himself or herself shine further. Maybe life is similar to that. I would like to play supporting roles when I get older.

Source: hancinema.net  

• Like 1

Lee Seung Gi talks acting-singing, meeting Ha Ji Won, and The King 2 Hearts sequel? [Post TK2H interview]

(I just take the portion where he mentioned HJW)
June 10, 2012
1int06101203.jpg

It was one of of his wishes to act with Ha Jiwon. During filming, he even mentioned Ha Jiwon as his ideal type in an entertainment show interview. Responding to this, Lee Seunggi said, ‘It was a wish of mine to act with Jiwon noona, so my wish came true through this drama.’ (laughs)

‘I met Jiwon noona at an event a few years ago. At that time, I told her I wanted to act with her sometime, but Jiwon noona didn’t say anything and only giggled. So inside, I felt disheartened thinking I had been rejected. However, when I got to know her, Noona tends to be very shy and gets embarrassed easily and has a cautious personality, and so after things were finalized later on, she said she acted that way because she wasn’t sure we’d be able to work together. However, I feel disappointed since the melo line in this drama was kind of weak. If the opportunity arises, I’d like to do a deep love story with Jiwon Noona in a ‘The King 2 Hearts’ sequel. Ha Ha.’

cr: lsgfan.wordpress.com

p/s: Both Oh Ji Ho (Sector 7) and LSG (TK2H) want to do a deep love story with HJW..hehe..they just can't have enough of her..Awwww!! Sweet!!

• Like 1

mathildafc said:

Lee Seung Gi talks acting-singing, meeting Ha Ji Won, and The King 2 Hearts sequel? [Post TK2H interview]

June 10, 2012

It was one of of his wishes to act with Ha Jiwon. During filming, he even mentioned Ha Jiwon as his ideal type in an entertainment show interview. Responding to this, Lee Seunggi said, ‘It was a wish of mine to act with Jiwon noona, so my wish came true through this drama.’ (laughs)

‘I met Jiwon noona at an event a few years ago. At that time, I told her I wanted to act with her sometime, but Jiwon noona didn’t say anything and only giggled. So inside, I felt disheartened thinking I had been rejected. However, when I got to know her, Noona tends to be very shy and gets embarrassed easily and has a cautious personality, and so after things were finalized later on, she said she acted that way because she wasn’t sure we’d be able to work together. However, I feel disappointed since the melo line in this drama was kind of weak. If the opportunity arises, I’d like to do a deep love story with Jiwon Noona in a ‘The King 2 Hearts’ sequel. Ha Ha.’

p/s: Both Oh Ji Ho (Sector 7) and LSG (TK2H) want to do a deep love story with HJW..hehe..they just can't have enough of her..Awwww!! Sweet!!

HJW said: mathildafc said:

June 10, 2012

Fellow 1023rs, I don't want to upset you with this news because I know that we all believe Ha Ji Won deserves the outstanding actress award. She is the first in voting online but it only comprises 70% of the selection process.  She's even nominated in the best actress- international category. As I foresaw it, the 30% foreign buyers' critic will greatly affect the selection and it did. The other drama is receiving intense popularity right now and many foreign countries purchased it.  Anyways, congratulations to Han Ji Min. :( I'm still happy though because King 2 Hearts bagged 2 awards  in this voting category of the SIDAwards. 

To all who religiously voted for HJW, our efforts are not wasted. We just clearly showed justice. Ha. No offense to the other winners. Congratulations to all the winners! :) Let's be happy even though she did not win. She doesn't value them (awards) as much as she values us and her passion for acting. And besides, as I checked in her wikipedia, she has 40 awards. :D She indeed has already proven herself. 

q_00000.jpg

Guest chelLy_ann06

the96butterfly said: it's amazing how Ji Won can eat soo much and cry at the same time! LOL I skipped watching WHIB or else I am gonna have a comma for a long time.. i cannot seem to endure the sad love story and the sad ending. :(
Instead.. I watched As One which was very touching..i dont know when would I stop admiring Ha Ji Won! haha she's awesome in As one!! And then I watched Daddy Long Legs.. she is so pretty in that movie. Fresh looking! tsk tsk.. I am willing to sacrifice my sexuality for Ha JiWon! LOL jk

Guest blossom0901

Owh too bad ha ji won didnt won..i hope she will win for the international category.. About JIS mentioning HJW after his military service..wow..im impressed..he really admire our HJW for sure..huhu..they had a great chemistry in WHIB..i hope to see them again in a movie or drama..

mssegacrazy said: Fellow 1023rs, I don't want to upset you with this news because I know that we all believe Ha Ji Won deserves the outstanding actress award. She is the first in voting online but it only comprises 70% of the selection process.  She's even nominated in the best actress- international category. As I foresaw it, the 30% foreign buyers' critic will greatly affect the selection and it did. The other drama is receiving intense popularity right now and many foreign countries purchased it.  Anyways, congratulations to Han Ji Min. :( I'm still happy though because King 2 Hearts bagged 2 awards  in this voting category of the SIDAwards. 

To all who religiously voted for HJW, our efforts are not wasted. We just clearly showed justice. Ha. No offense to the other winners. Congratulations to all the winners! :) Let's be happy even though she did not win. She doesn't value them (awards) as much as she values us and her passion for acting. And besides, as I checked in her wikipedia, she has 40 awards. :D She indeed has already proven herself. 

q_00000.jpg

Guest gle_perry

mssegacrazy said: Fellow 1023rs, I don't want to upset you with this news because I know that we all believe Ha Ji Won deserves the outstanding actress award. She is the first in voting online but it only comprises 70% of the selection process.  She's even nominated in the best actress- international category. As I foresaw it, the 30% foreign buyers' critic will greatly affect the selection and it did. The other drama is receiving intense popularity right now and many foreign countries purchased it.  Anyways, congratulations to Han Ji Min. :( I'm still happy though because King 2 Hearts bagged 2 awards  in this voting category of the SIDAwards. 

q_00000.jpg

let's not lose hope. she's still nominated in the best actress intl. category and this time its real judges that carry out the selection process. there are only 2 contenders in the serial series best actress category so we have 50% probability that HJW will win. even her nomination alone is an honor. I'm so proud of her! I'm really glad to have known her. I just knew her since Secret Garden. Since then, I felt this consistent longing for her (?) Maybe I'm so amazed by her acting talents and personality. (I accidentally read one article about her personality which instantly made me a real fan). And the story continues, I've watched 6 of her dramas and almost all of her movies (-4) I'll support her always from now on. :)