♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest red_oranda

@sjmorales30 just copy/paste the URL link in comment box will do. Do not make the url to become a hyper link likes this >

, the hyper link will not be embedded :) i hope it works for u.

Documentary part 1:

Documentary part 2:

Documentary part 3:

@coppersun - apparently, i checked on 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant and I realized I have watched that movie already long time ago! LOL so ironic! i have met her for a long time and i couldn't recognize her grrr..
@red_oranda - what does chingu mean? :P thank you for welcoming me again! hehe i'll enjoy this!
@pandora460 - thank you! will probably watch Damo first since I so like her doing action scenes. I have not started though since I am working so maybe over the weekend.
@niknokdagu45 - thank you! this is daebak~! i am kinda shy to register on the official website yet, maybe soon. and yes, will watch Damo first..i hope dramacrazy.net has that. :-/

Guest moonbathe

Hi Wonnies!!!!  Our beloved JİWONNİE  and her airport fashion...(Love,love,love...)  I loved her hair, dress everything... She has a perfect body...speechless!!!  :) :)   Lucky China! :) Take care of her, please:)
2012081708015129101.jpg
2012081708113529101.jpg
2012081707573029101.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

OMG im so speechless seeing her pics,she is so beautiful, i am on LESBIAN MODE now for this AMAZING WOMAN,HAJIWON SARANGHAE,PLEASE STAY SINGLE FOREVER HEHEHE JOKE ONLY.