[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

120818 G-Dragon Twitter Update
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHGUxyGLknA
오늘생일임 하지만 작업실임 그치만 축하받아기쁘지아니할수없고 이건 서비스임!에헤라디야 
Today's my birthday but I'm in the recording studio. But I can't help but to be happy with your messages and this is a gift!”

From the audio:
“I’m just wild and young, just wild and young. Doing it just for fun.
Take it low. Yessir I’m one of a kind~

On his cap in the video:
Today's my birthday

Source: G-Dragon's Twitter
Translated by @kristinekwak + toptoptopia@tumblr

The audio teaser was amazing! Maybe it won't be so melancholy like I had originally thought ^^ Seems like Ji has thrown away his worries and now just accepts his "wild" image. I can't wait for all glorious songs and concepts that'll come out of this album :x

Hope Ji has fun during his birthday! 
tumblr_m593ymfVSp1rsdvdgo1_500.gif

Guest Sonia.Shin

Here the bigger picture of this mysterious picture!
28r14b9.gif
I want to share something... but I do not want to spread any rumours in here... But if you do want to read about my thoughts about his possible comeback date... feel free to read below.

I did my little research on this mysterious picture that some vips apparently saw on 

http://www.xibgdrgnx.com/. We all know this site had a countdown not long ago and then now, we have on the all black background "COMING SOON" written in the center. So I went inside the HTML thingy lol don't know how you call it and saw indeed that this pic was from the site.here is a proof shot for you guys.
b8vl3d.png(sorry for the huge pic.)
you can see that on the picture it is written "FRESHWEDNSDAY" and we do see a picture of GD wearing a baseball cap I believe with a huge feather in his mouth... pretty new picture right? But the skull misfits jacket I did see it when he was promoting with TOP. Now is the question...GDs possible comeback date on WEDNESDAY? Time will let us know the truth.... BTW I have been waiting soooo looonng for his comeback! I am so happy!! hehe

120821 G-Dragon Twitter/Instagram Update
이제야받았다 Thanx vitamin water.
Finally I've got it. Thanx vitamin water.

Trans of the pic: Happy birthday GD! yay! Your happy birthday is coming. Here are vitamin waters which want to celebrate your 25th birthday. For you, who is special than everyone else, we have your pictures since debut,  you can be absorbed in seeing them. Don't be moved~ It's not funny if best top star gets touched by just these things. But if you're impressed, don't hide your mind. We like to be HONEST because we're from New York. Again, happy 25th birthday and we'll expect your constant love for vitamin water.

Source: IBGRDGN@twitter
Translated by: LueKim@twitter

Guest Blaize_Alight

I have a feeling we're going to get some sort of teaser (or release - very wishful thinking ) from GD tomorrow - as in Wednesday. Because...

...*this may be a potential "spoiler" of sorts, I dunno - or maybe you all already know about this and I'm just late lol*
if you go to his XIBGDRGNX blogger page, and highlight everything, the text and hyperlinks on the page become visible. If you then switch back and forth between the available 'posts', a banner momentarily flashes up with text saying 'FRESHWEDNESDAYS', a pic of GD with a feather in his mouth and a bit of his misfits leather jacket from GD&TOP promos. It appears for literally a second (too fast for me to screen cap, sorry).
Who knows? We shall see...

Edit: Okay don't worry I just tracked back through the forum lmao. But what I say below still stands..
In any case, I want to say a huge thank you to all the VIPs in this forum who have continued to share news, images, videos, etc - I can't fully express how truly appreciative I am of the effort you all put in!!