[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

I felt so bad for Kim Nam Joo after reading the synopsis... And it's doing really good when it comes to ratings... now where to get the subs...

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 12, 2012

Three Actresses to Show Power of Sisters in ‘My Husband Got a Family’

Writer: TV Report Lee Woo-in Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBS Media

Three actresses are drawing attention with their roles in the new KBS2 weekend drama “My Husband Got a Family.” Yang Jeong-ah, Cho Yoon-hee and Oh Yeon-seo play three sisters -- the eldest Bang Il-sook, a devoted housewife; the middle Bang Yi-sook, a carpenter working at a furniture workshop; and the youngest Bang Mal-sook, a shrewish girl working at a plastic surgery clinic.

On the March 10 episode, Il-sook steals her husband’s credit card and takes her sisters to a department store. She wants to cause him trouble after finding out that he is having an affair with the female boss he is working for. He does not even apologize to her but rather tries to justify his wrongdoing, saying that he could not help it to support the family.

1347_3515_l.jpg

But the sisters end up being taken to a police station because the card loss is reported. When Nam Nam-gu (Lim Hyung-beom) comes to the police station with the boss and accuses Il-sook, worrying that he may fall out of favor of the boss, Yi-sook makes sharp remarks at him and tries to use force to teach him a lesson by twisting his arm.

A production staffer said, “The performance of the ensemble is drawing a good response, as they are giving all they have to their roles. They will play an important part in making the show more engaging along with another three veteran actresses who also play sisters -- Yoon Yeo-jeong, Yoo Ji-in and Yang Hee-kyung.”

Meanwhile, Jang Yang-sil (Na Young-hee), Eom Cheong-ae (Yoon Yeo-jeong)’s sister-in-law, tears a picture of Terry Kang (Yoon Joon-sang) as a little boy when she happens to see it from his wallet she has found, although it shows that he is the son of Cheong-ae, who went missing some 30 years ago.

Guest iluvminnie

hiiii...

I really love this drama....

uri CHA SEGWANG in L.A

534763258.jpg?key=640853

535308494.jpg?key=600803

8075fa25gw1dqx04qscq8j.jpg

Cr:to right owner

can't wait to see him in this drama...

Guest iluvminnie

2012.03.02 MinHyuk updated twitter <3

@CNBLUE_4: 어젯밤 마트 쇼핑!! 군대간 친구들 보내줄려고 이것저것 골랐어요ㅎㅎ 조만간 CNBLUE 드럼치는 민혁이와 바람둥이 세광이로 찾아뵐께요 감기 조심!!<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Trans: @CNBLUE_ 4:  Last night I went shopping at the mart!! Picked this and that for my friends. Hehe. Soon both drummer Minhyuk and "playboy" Segwang will come to you. Be careful of the cold!!  (Cr: Fizzy Hasan (fizhasan)

d652994f7fa44d0126689870df57f557_41546515.amyipiciaaszod.jpg

falling in love to this couple already..

husband-still-oh-yeon-soo-kang-min-hyuk1.jpg

0eb30f2442a7d9336795ebc5ad4bd11373f00142.jpgd4628535e5dde711c0e54f40a7efce1b9d166154.jpg   7a899e510fb30f24efa7e3b5c895d143ad4b0342.jpg

cr:to right owner

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 2 and 3 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

myHusbandGotAFamily.jpg

My Husband Got a Family 2 and 3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4216-my-husband-got-a-family-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

March 12, 2012

"My Husband Got a Family" Achieves 30% Ratings Faster Than Expected

by: hazelnutthursdays at soompi.com

1debba24d41af6b76a9adabf5f5670a2_large.jpg

KBS’s weekend drama “My Husband Got a Family” (also known as “Unexpected You”) follows the strong showing of its predecessor “Ojakgyo Brothers” with a 30% audience share rating. According to reports from local news agencies, AGB Nielsen ratings show that “My Husband Got a Family” posted a 32.8% rating for the episode aired on March 10, which was only the drama’s sixth show.

“My Husband Got a Family” got a boost from the performances of its leads Kim Nam Joo (“Queen of Reversals”) and Yoo Joon Sang, who play the married couple at the center of the drama. Veteran actress Yoon Yeo Jung (“The Housemaid”) plays the unreasonable mother-in-law.

The drama is planned for 50 episodes and will feature many cast members yet to be introduced. CN Blue drummer Kang Min Hyuk is slated to appear as Kim Nam Joo’s younger brother. “We Got Married” and M4’s Kim Won Joon is also in the cast.

The achievement of more than 30% ratings on its sixth episode was reportedly more than what the drama’s production staff expected. Meanwhile, the drama’s boards on its official site are indicating viewers’ increasing interest in “My Husband Got a Family.”

Guest iluvminnie

March 13, 2012

I spotted several twit accounts saying that Minhyuk is filming "My husband got a family" at this time & he will appear this Sat on Mar 17.

Cr: CebuNuna

Minhyuk is filming drama

Cr: Saturn

An3UjBRCMAE6zre.jpg

ok KBS World just finished airing the epi 1-2 this week . Quite interesting especially their real son is living just upstairs from them ! . A lot of characters I must say . I wonder who the 2nd daughter the tomboyish girl pairs up with .

Guest rintintintin

Me too, I already watch this drama last night. At first, I hate KNJ's character but when I watch it seriously, Whaoh! It's getting better now. :D

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 4 and 5 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

myHusbandGotAFamily.jpg

My Husband Got a Family 4-5 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4216-my-husband-got-a-family-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Does anybody know why the aunt is so intent upon concealing the true identity of Teddy as the long lost son?

In today KBS World epi , the aunt found the photo of Terry ( Gwinam) first but she hide it from Gwinam real mom . I am also curious why ? If I am not mistaken she's Gwinam's aunt ? ( Gwinam dad and her husband are brothers right ? ) She should be happy that they found the real son morever in next episode preview she seem to tore off the photo !

Guest rintintintin

Wait, I was wondering too... How come that Gwinam's Aunt teared his child's photo.... Maybe she got jealous on Gwinam and she should be proud on that. So cruel. fury.gif

Does anybody know why the aunt is so intent upon concealing the true identity of Teddy as the long lost son?

Highly suspect that the aunt had a hand in orchestrating Gwinam's disappearance. Note her shifty eyes in Ep 1 or 2.

After Ep 3, where she tore the 'evidence' of Teddy's past, the suspicion is even higher.

Aunt has no child of her own, I guess she 'got rid' of the only grandson in the family, so that her MIL will not favour the other DIL over her in the family. Notice how she is constantly taking her MIL out shopping and lavishing her with luxurious things/pleasures.

Archived