Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

Replies

• TukhiTukhi Posts: 788Member

SUPERSTAR

wah they look so young and fresh...especially her @tukhi.....love the cast...though cant understand what is happening in the pic...

who are the two on the left side next to his 'father'??....left the man's side while the right is hers...really cute banquet...

mama, I don't quite understand the pic either but it looked like everyone on both sides was still in disagreement abt this banquet??? and the two ppl on the left side were SY's brother and sis-in law in TPM.

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012
    photo from the NHK TPM promo... clik on this link for more...

alethea33

SUPERSTAR

Beautiful drawings...

Cr: DC TPM

alethea33
  • mdnoramdnora Posts: 4,195Member

SUPERSTAR

@tukhi...wah his sister-in-law looked different but still pretty and his brother with specs looked more handsome....thanks so much for clarifying my blurness...the happy families at the wedding banquet...

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

from the NHK TPM promo pics were surprisingly many..another visual feast...thanks a lot @tukhi...precious moments...and you must be in cloud nine...there are so many of his handsome photos..pic credit....they looked so happy..wonder how tpm was received there....

SUPERSTAR

after going thru hell back and forth in the drama...this pic below from dc tpm is so appropriate......pure sweetnessimage

alethea33

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

info credit

excerpt from the debut of tpm

Park Si Hoo’s acting has improved significantly since “Iljimae”, and he can now be considered a historical drama actor.  About the beauty of his hanbok figure, he was also praised at the press conference by his co-star Moon Chae Won.  At the beginning, there is talk that this drama is “the Joseon Dynasty version of Romeo and Juliet”, a tragic love story.  The early stages of the drama is bright and breezy, but it goes on to become a painful gut-wrenching romance.  You can fully enjoy the romance in this excellent period drama.

pic credit to DC TPM......thanks @tukhi...

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

The Princess and Her Man

pic and info credit

One of my favourite couples, Moon Chae Won and Park Shi Hoo.

They’re in Japan promoting from The Princess’s Man, should be going home soon.
    Anyway, perfection right?

SUPERSTAR

Park Shi Hoo Joins Moon Chae Won in the Upcoming KBS Sageuk The Princess’s Man

We finally have our Romeo to romance his Juliet. Moon Chae Won was cast a few weeks ago as the lead in The Princess’s Man, an upcoming KBS Wed-Thurs sageuk (to follow Romance Town), which is being described as a Joseon-era Romeo and Juliet. Today news reports have finally confirmed that Park Shi Hoo has been cast as the Man to Moon Chae Won’s princess. I’m thrilled with this news, because I’ve always liked Moon Chae Won and Park Shi Hoo’s previous sageuk roles, she in Painter of the Wind, and he in Iljimae. I find this pairing unexpected but intriguing. .(fascinating or interesting)

SUPERSTAR

Park Shi-hoo cast as Moon Chae-won’s Romeo

by contributor.

I think the pairing might be amazing, which is exciting for both leads because they’re in that category for me of actors who have it in them to be higher up in the ranks, but have yet to fully break out. They’re both on the cusp, and need leading roles in a mega-hit, and it’s possible that with the Romeo and Juliet in the Joseon-era premise, this might be the ticket.

pic and info credit

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

info credit

Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Won

Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Won have a good relationship. They have a good cooperation in one of Korean drama. In this drama, they can perform well so that it can support the good story in it. Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Won has already won award from their drama film "the princess Man". in that award, they become the winner.

Park Shi Hoo Girlfriend
    Park Shi Hoo becomes the popular Korean actor in Indonesia. The people always find about his news and film including his relationship. They want to know whether he is has a girlfriend or no. They always think that each a girl who look close to Park Shi Hoo is his girl friend. So, it cannot avoid if there are some rumors that he has a relationship with a woman. There are some issues that he has a relationship with an actress.

SUPERSTAR

pic and info credit

Song Joong Ki just proved he’s talented actor through his stellar performance in Deep Rooted Tree and he will get serious co-star as Moon Chae Won (The Princess’ Man) confirmed to take the leading lady role.

For us, writer Lee Kyung Hee’s previous dramas were several basic dramas which put foundation to what Korean drama is today. They’re classic !

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

Translations of article........info and pic credit....
     by John sykes

Gong-Nam(Princess' Man), Park Si Hoo, "It's easy to immerse myself in acting because Moon Chae-Won is pretty."PSH expressed his gratitude to MCW. To the question "What did you feel when MCW was determined as your counter role?" PSH replied, "It was good. She was kind of little sister I can be comfortable with and I used to know her for sometime already." PSH confessed, "Because MCW is so pretty that I expected good acting in emotional scenes." He also chose the best scene saying, "There's such a touching scene in which Se-Ryung embraces me even when I was grabbing her by the collar."

check out the interview:
    Interview video

SUPERSTAR

Drama series that were more popular in Korea than abroad are The Princess’s Man, My Husband Got A Family, The Greatest Love, Sign, and Deep-Rooted Tree. The Princess’s Man, which recorded on average of 24.9% of the viewing audience in Korea according to AGB Neilsen. Actor Park Si-hoo and actress Moon Chae-won made a great couple, and the supporting actors’ performances were very good as well. Unfortunately, in abroad they didn’t get a lot of attention for Princess’s Man. 712 people voluntarily participated in the rating on Asianwiki, which contrasts to 9,615 voters who rated City Hunter.

read more.....

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012
  • Mai LoonMai Loon Posts: 8Member

ROOKIE

Thank you for your explanation, well, Park Si Hoo Baidu forum now does not allow any mention about the Ghost Couple, because the administrator there had a lot of pressure from Park Si Hoo vs Kim So-Yuen couple fans. Therefore a lot of interesting comments are not found in there either. You are most welcome to see our mooncheawon.org forum, we have more things to share about the couple. By the way, you had missed the 10 couple photos provided by Moon Chae Won official sitehttp://tieba.baidu.com/p/1686716625. This link has http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1687371685 many like wedding couple photos in one of my comment. Today sharing of yours in here is great, I had separated the screencap photos in this link http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1698229927. Over 100 beautiful screencap photos found in this link http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1672251870and many more topics to be discover by you all.

My Best Wishes.

Mai Loon

Hi mailoon,

Thank you so much for those links.  I've seen all those photos in the links you shared too but there were just too many for me to post them all so I just chose the best photos of the couple to post here. :)  I think I've posted their wedding-look-alike photo a couple of pages back too.

I'm surprised to hear that bit of informations abt the pressure from PSH & KSY fans...is it really?  that's so sad to hear...no wonder I also felt it too, I saw the lack of posts on the Ghost couple, unlike when TPM was just finished airing and I felt there was something wrong too. :P
    Dear @Tukhi and everyone in this forum:

Today, I just posted youtube and screencap of Park Si Hoo and Moon Chae Won in our www.moonchaewon.org forum  http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1715911801 They have 5 sec. video promotion of TPM, which they spoke in Japanese of the TPM title. A fan in Park Si Hoo Baidu Forum found Moon Chae Won's pronunciation is less accurate a little bit, but she was really cute and sweet in her voice.

There are many more posted, actually if you finds too many to share, you may give the topic link and the rest of the people can go and view themselves. 

Love the TPM photos you all share in here.  Still waiting for you all to come and chat with us in this English topic http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1624469020。 Sorry, I will not be able to come here to chat cause extremely busy. But hope to see you all in our English topic once a while please drop by, if you are from this forum, please tell me too, looking forward to that.

My Best Regards,

Mai Loon

alethea33
  • Mai LoonMai Loon Posts: 8Member

ROOKIE

Dear friends in here,

Please help to vote for TPM, Park Si Hoo (in 2 section link) and Moon Chae Won (in 2 section links).

The voting period in between today July 10 the August 6.

Every votes of you each are greatly of a help. Please help to vote.

Outstanding Korea Drama please clip the photo and clip vote box to vote with your Facebook account.You may vote once per day with one Facebook account.

Please vote for Park Si Hoo at Outstanding Actor Awards, which he is currently placing last among the 6 nominees.

Please also vote for Park Si Hoo at People's Choice section, which currently he is placing 5th.
    http://en.korea.com/event/sda2012/peoples-choice/?action=vote&votecat=actor-sda2012

Please vote for Moon Chae Won at Outstanding Actress Awards, which she is currently placing 4th among the 6 nominees.

Please also vote for Moon Chae Won at People's Choice section, which currently she is placing 6th.