[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

WE70150279_w1700.jpg

Roommates is a new variety show by SBS. This show will be observing 11 top stars living in one house.

Ten top male and female stars will be facing each other as they live in the same house, and their interaction in daily life will be captured in 60 cameras placed all around the house.

Cast: 

EXO’s Chanyeol 

12887300.jpg

2NE1’s Park Bom 

Img0404_20140415133511_1.jpg

After School’s NaNa 

Img0404_20140412141829_1.JPG

Lee Dong wook 

Img0404_20140415102650_1.jpg

Park Min Woo 

01.8575047.1.jpg

Seo Kang Joon 

Img0404_20140411094947_1.jpg

Hong Soo Hyun 

Img0404_20140409173829_1.jpg

Shin Sung Woo 

Img0403_20140410091744_1.jpg

Lee Sora 

2014043010214318773-540x362.png

Jo Se-Ho 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK4EwUb8oTecAbcR3-oZS

Song Ga Yeon.

302011420023.jpg

Start: April 20, 2014  May 04, 2014

"Roommates was originally scheduled to air on April 20, but due to the Sewol tragedy, the first episode has been pushed back until May 4. "

Credit Pic: SBS

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi..My fav is LDW, also other Idol :D
Yes I think so, may be they will postpone
yoyo_icecube said: i wanna see chanyeol, park bom, n lee dongwook. i love the house very2 much!!! so pretty.looking forward for the pilot episode.. but... erm.. the 1st episode which suppose to be tomorrow must be postpone right.. 

• 2 weeks later...

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘Roommates’ Releases New Photo of Cast
98078934.jpg
With another cancellation, the SBS PD for Roommates released a new photo for the fans waiting for the show.

On April 27, Park Sang Hyuk PD, who is in charge of Roommates released another photo of the cast members, appearing very close to each other. 

Roommates was originally scheduled to air on April 20, but due to the Sewol tragedy, the first episode has been pushed back until May 4. 

It stars Shin Sung Woo, EXO′s Chanyeol, 2NE1′s Park Bom, After School′s Nana, Park Min Woo, Lee So Ra, Lee Dong Wook, Hong Soo Hyun, Seo Kang Joon, Song Ga Yeon, and Cho Se Ho.

Photo credit: SBS

Source: MWave

may 4 is not far away... cant wait for it.. i still cant watch the newest teaser thanks too my slow connection!! looking forward for the show but at the same time worried about the amount of skinships that might show especially between different gender casts.. look at the picture teaser alone makes me think we will see aloooootttt of skinship later.. huhu. 
:(

Watched the pilot episode and i must say i liked it a lot,all the cast is enjoyable,but i must admit i totally loved Hong Soo hyun and she is sooooo friendly and without that diva personality...and totally loving her moments with the guys....she did stay by Kang Joon side more but she also did it mainly because he was feeling shy and to break the ice which i liked a lot,hope to see more about the trio,they are so cute together...i see in the preview that Dong Wook will go buy Kang Joon a smartphone because he doesn't have one,he is like the old type guy...he really is a very polite and somehow shy guy and more because all are his sunbaes,so i think he really liked that Hong Soo hyun treated him so easy going and friendly...curious about Nana and Hong Soo hyun relationship because they have that feel of getting friends more hard;Hong Soo hyun said she seems like a more hard type to approch and that she is wanting to be friends and the mood as well...hope to see Bom&Dong Wook reaction with all the others now that they had the bad luck to get last and the others already became more close...also i've always liked Park Min Woo a lot and he is sooooooo easy going and that happy vibe around him,he said he really likes Hong Soo hyun and more because she is so easy going,so hope to see more of themi'm gonna stick to it and i think it will be fine,and curious about the inevitable issues that will appear living together and how they solve it...

Guest candycorn

i love this show! i enjoy seeing more of nana and bom. they are so lovable and so fun... i wish they were my unnis.

Interesting 1st episode... My fav so far is Hong SooHyun, she's so easy going with the others. Can't wait to see how the diva Lee SoRa will interact with the others. She's so stiff & awkward when she first came to the house. I think the others were confused on how to approach her, since she's one of the older cast. So different with Shin SungWoo who could easily mingle with his younger roommates...Still have to see more episode to decide if this VS compete with the other sunday programs, but it looked promising...

Archived