[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

Just curious but how many of ya'll like the song 60's Cardin by the Korean indie electronic band Glenn Check that's been playing in the background on the first two eps? I dunno but I can't get that song outta my head now! ~X(

http://youtu.be/FuVplPZCd6U

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that this vs doesn't do well in rating so far. They got the lowest rating out of all sunday evening vs programs. Not really sure how low, but they bring RM rating down from 11.2% (only RM) to 8.5% (RM + Roommates), so it's probably around 5-6%.

Guest zoddguts

Ratings were going to down for both shows for the fact that the other shows just returned airing on TV for this week.

for me, The rating so far so good for new show if you compare to WGM.

Saturday, May 10, 2014
Dramas
8:00 PM
KBS Wonderful Days 22.7

10:00 PM
1. SBS Angel Eyes 9.9
2. MBC Hotel King 8.6

Variety
1. MBC Infinity Challenge 11.8
2. SBS Star King 9.1
3. MBC We Got Married 4.1
4. KBS Immortal Song Cancelled

Sunday, May 11, 2014
Dramas
8:00 PM
KBS Wonderful Days 26.9

10:00 PM
1. MBC Hotel King 10.5
2. SBS Angel Eyes 10.4

Variety
5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 15.8
2. SBS Running Man 11.2
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 11.0
4. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 10.9
5. KBS Superman is Back 10.1
6. SBS Roommates 6.8

9:00 PM
KBS Gag Concert Cancelled

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

I love this new SBS variety show. Even without eng sub im loving it and especially with subbing, so please kshowgo and kshowonline, dont get tired of uploading it ;-) plus our hardworking subbers, kamsahamnida!

diyahbutterfly said: 1st episode. I enjoyed it. The intro knowing the roommates. My favorites currently is the men, Song GaYeon and Bom. even thought there wasn't enough Bom in ep 1.Hong Soo Hyun was a bit to flirty with the boys. and Lee SoRa I'm not sure about her, Nana was a bit fake. Lee Dong Wook didn't appear much as well, but from what I saw in previews he seems so nice. MinWoo such a cutie he gets along well with everyone. Sung Woo he is definitely the mother, caring and knows how to cook. perfect. KangJun omo, asking if he was going to have a bed and to eat meat. so cute. poor him. and then he doesn't have a cell phone? everyone was shocked. Looking forward episode 2 and the rest of the show. Waiting for eng sub so I can understand. 

Guest twiiniie

I know that vs is more or less scripted in some ways, I must say that sometimes i feel like the way some casts talk ot interact is a bit forced. And why would they release a relationship chart? That just makes it even more forced and like someonelse said it before me that it makes it seems like it's already decided who'll have a loveline and who'll getting along less etc.. Nonetheless I'm looking forwards for what the cast can bring :).

Btw is there anyone who knows all/some of the bgm they used in Roommates so far?

Miky88 said: diyahbutterfly said: 1st episode. I enjoyed it. The intro knowing the roommates. My favorites currently is the men, Song GaYeon and Bom. even thought there wasn't enough Bom in ep 1.Hong Soo Hyun was a bit to flirty with the boys. and Lee SoRa I'm not sure about her, Nana was a bit fake. Lee Dong Wook didn't appear much as well, but from what I saw in previews he seems so nice. MinWoo such a cutie he gets along well with everyone. Sung Woo he is definitely the mother, caring and knows how to cook. perfect. KangJun omo, asking if he was going to have a bed and to eat meat. so cute. poor him. and then he doesn't have a cell phone? everyone was shocked. Looking forward episode 2 and the rest of the show. Waiting for eng sub so I can understand. 

Guest gnonne

what do you think about Park Bom and Lee Dong Wook couple ?I really really love this couple kya ~~~~~~~~~~~

i just started to watch this and kind of like it. i would love to have a big brother like shin sung woo who can cook =) the part where lee dong wook and seo kang jun went to buy hand phone is just so funny. lee dong wook and bom <3 park min woo and bom <3 i thought bom looks good without makeup as compared to her with makeup on.well, cant wait for ep 3 :)

Bom looks 1000 times better without those heavy makeup. She looks so cute.I ship Bom with everyone haha she has great personality so it doesn't look awkward.Right now i like almost everyone beside nana and Hong Soohyun. I just skip their part.

Again, Bo'Dong

tumblr_n5gh6i9WKP1qhy3t9o2_250.giftumblr_n5gh6i9WKP1qhy3t9o4_250.gif
tumblr_n5gh6i9WKP1qhy3t9o3_250.giftumblr_n5gh6i9WKP1qhy3t9o1_250.gif
cr:fyeahgdbomtop in tumblr

I ship Bom with camera, lol

tumblr_n5hnap5h671sy8x5ho1_250.giftumblr_n5hnap5h671sy8x5ho2_250.gif
tumblr_n5hnap5h671sy8x5ho3_250.giftumblr_n5hnap5h671sy8x5ho4_250.gif
tumblr_n5hnap5h671sy8x5ho5_250.giftumblr_n5hnap5h671sy8x5ho8_r1_250.gif
cr: femaleidol in tumblr

I ship double park too, Park Bom x Park Minwoo :D

tumblr_n5geq3WPVG1qhy3t9o2_250.giftumblr_n5geq3WPVG1qhy3t9o3_250.gif
tumblr_n5geq3WPVG1qhy3t9o1_250.giftumblr_n5geq3WPVG1qhy3t9o4_250.gif
cr:fyeahgdbomtop in tumblr

And, double park already has a kid tho, Park Chanyeol. Look at this family..
ahahhaaha...
original.jpg?w=600&h
cr : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/05/tv-roommate.html

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"After School’s Nana Has an Awkward First Meeting with EXO’s Chanyeol on “Roommate”
201405111630770293_536f297c806a7_59_2014

In the May 11 episode of SBS‘s Good Sunday show “Roommate,Nana of After School met EXO‘s Chanyeol for the first time as members of the same house.

The two met around 5 a.m. in the house after Chanyeol came back from shooting the music video for “Overdose.”

Chanyeol was the first to greet Nana, asking where she was going. Nana, who was about to leave for a broadcasting schedule, apologizes to Chanyeol saying, “It’s our first time to meet and I’m bare faced. Sorry.”

Wanting to lessen the awkwardness of their first meeting, the playful Nana asked Chanyeol to choose a shoe for her to celebrate their first time meeting in the house. Chanyeol innocently started choosing a shoe until she revealed to him that she was just kidding and asked him to go and rest.

“I was half awake and half asleep at that time so I don’t really remember our first meeting. I just know that I was covering my bare face and that I was busy,” confessed Nana at the interview.

“I don’t like or have any [personal] interest in him. EXO is the best!,” Nana clarified, probably to diffuse rumors that might build up regarding their brief encounter.

source: Soompi

Nana thinks she'll get along well with Park Bom because they're both abnormal

2NE1-Park-Bom-After-School-Nana_13998498

Nana thinks she and fellow 'Roommate' cast mate Park Bom aren't "normal".

On the May 11 episode of 'Roommate', Nana and Park Bom were awkward at first, but the two gradually became closer as the episode continued. They'd sing and dance together and even have the same unique talking and acting patterns.

Nana said, "I match well with Bom unni. I think she's not really normal like me. I honestly think I'm not that normal."

The two of them met at the 'Inkigayo' waiting room and showed off their friendship, surprising the 2NE1 members how close they were.

Source: AllKpop

Archived