• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Bom on Roommate Episode 2

201405111800110510_1.jpg 

Park Bom says her mist that makes your face smaller is, “It’s expensive!”

+939, -135: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHow cute
Don’t care if she got surgery or whatever her personality is so likable

+775, -120: Ahㅋㅋㅋ She’s so charmingㅋㅋㅋ Her personality is so nice and she’s so kind to everyone ㅎ
She’s also well-known for being so kind to her fans during fansignsㅎㅎ She got a lot of airtime today so I’m so happy!!
She’s so cute when she was playing with the cameraㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed everytime Park Bom was onㅎㅎ

+419: -233: She looks a bit uncomfortable when smilingㅜㅜ Park Bom was better back then..

201405120003773927_536f952fe0e8e_59_2014

“Roommate” Park Bom, a variety show rising star, why did you appear just now?

+1833, -253: Bommie’s variety skills is daebak, even on Running Man I laughed a lotㅋㅋㅋ It’s always fun when Bommie’s presentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+1759, -199: I really think Park Bom is so nice

+1449, -161: It was the funniest when Park Bom came outㅋ Exploding with charmsㅎㅎ

+1264, -171: Park Bom is just daebak!!!

+1129, -163: Bom-unni is the best♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

+585, -54: But why is Nana trying to overlap Park Bom’s character?ㅋ Instead of her being 4D, she’s more like being excessive… 

+403, -45: People who watched 2NE1TV knows her real identity

201405111634040510_1.jpg

Park Bom sleeps on the sofa on her first night so she doesn’t bother her sleep-sensitive roommate, Lee Sora

+1,128, -108: Not like she’s living alone why did she bring her dog, it makes it more inconvenient

+764, -296: What’s with the comments, living alone isn’t abnormal
She came back late so obviously
she’ll be quiet and careful not to wake her roommates up
She was just trying to avoid bothering her roommates because she has a habit of being on her phone before bedtime and sleeping late

+755, -248: Lee Sora’s life seems inconvenient

+87, -15: (long comment about Lee Sora)

+63,-31: No, just what did Park Bom do wrong??? Why is Park Bom being picked on;;
Park Bom came back late and carefully avoided bothering her roommates by sleeping on the sofa
Just what was her faultㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She just did what she had to do
Why is she being hated on?? She just did what’s obviousㅡㅡ?

+58,-24: I think I understand why Shin Sungwoo says Park Bom speaks so prettily
She doesn’t make you feel bad when asking for a request but instead makes you feel good
Honestly, who can hate on her doing aegyo while cutting his beard?
Today is totally fun

+45, -16: I think both roommates did something inconvenient. Bringing a dog to a share house and carrying luggage late at night are both inconvenient. But Park Bom knew that and slept outside so I don’t know if that’s worth the hate….

+34, -26: Even though Park Bom had surgery, she’s very nice so don’t bully her.
Go bully those celebrities who had surgery with no manners.

+33, -20: Park Bom is good
Her personality is refreshing and she doesn’t act cute so why hate? Her roommate has a dog and she came back late and has a habit of sleeping and knows that so she slept in the living room and it seems that her relationship with Lee Sora is good so if you don’t like it don’t watch it

201405111652500510_1.jpg
Nana says her code matches Park Bom; that they’re both not normal

+65,-12: Don’t you think being 4D and abnormal are different?

+58, -22: Did Nana come on the show to babble on the guys.. or what..

+48, -14: Usually, people who are 4D doesn’t know they’re 4D

+12,-14: Park Bom is so charmingㅋㅋㅋ Cute. So kind to others
She didn’t get praise from other members for nothing. She’s such a good person!!ㅎㅎ So charming~

+9, -13: Kids who are 4D usually don’t say that they are with their own mouths.. Honestly, Park Bom is being her real self while Nana is forcing it…

201405111712150510_1.jpg

+715, -60: Out of all the celebrities a lot have really nice legs but I think Park Bom’s legs is on the top. 
Whether she’s wearing slippers, shoes, or sandals, her legs are still so prettyㅎㅎㅎ

+554, -64: Park Bom is just so cuteㅠㅠ
You don’t know when she’ll pop up
and you just can’t hate herㅠㅠ

+501, -58: The beauty of her legsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+25, -39: Praising only Park Bom when athlete Song Gayeon is there is a bit…

+24, -20: Legs I want to have..

Source: Naver, Nate 1234
Translated by The BlackJack Table

http://theblackjackt...mate-episode-2/

Guest Soopke

Hi there,

eventhough there are only 2 episodes, but I really enjoy the show so far. I hope we get to see more group interactions.

Bom is totally adorable and cute. She's easy going with all the guys too. Love her dorky relationship with Jo Seho (whom btw, reminds me a lot of Jung Dong and I can't believe Dong Wook is his Hyung)
Dong Wook and Kang Joon are hilarious as the dumb flower boys.
Lee So Ra, would love to see more of her.
Song Ga Yeon, she seems interesting. Would love to see her talk more. Keep seeing her with her phone tho.
And I really think that Shin Sung Woo is such a sweetheart. So caring. I love his relationship with Chan Yeol, he really takes care of him.

Btw, I was wondeirng how many days they are staying in that house? Like, are they only sleeping there for filming? Like 2 days in a week?

Guest rene250

From first introduction ,i already dont like her personality,she look pretty outside but look at the way how she life in her apartment very untidy.from 11 artist ,i only really dont like her

Guest syraleo

i've never seen a show being hunted down so fast.
SBS must really want people to watch their own eng subs instead of fan subs.

Guest KDIK

SBS is notorious when it comes to taking down their shows, I can understand why though but they should do what KBS does and open up a channel with their shows subbed on youtube.

As for roommate 2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it. I genuinely like all the roommates, I definitely want to see them interacting more as a group cause so far we haven't seen them all together & we need the girls bonding too like the guys did.

Archived