[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

Guest gnonne

aurelly said: Anyone notice LDW oppa diet rule? he skip breakfast and dinner, for one reason... ;)) ;)) *fangirlingmodeon 

please don't quote images -moderator
 crdt: Dramatroll ;))

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soopke said: Hi there,

eventhough there are only 2 episodes, but I really enjoy the show so far. I hope we get to see more group interactions.

Bom is totally adorable and cute. She's easy going with all the guys too. Love her dorky relationship with Jo Seho (whom btw, reminds me a lot of Jung Dong and I can't believe Dong Wook is his Hyung)
Dong Wook and Kang Joon are hilarious as the dumb flower boys.
Lee So Ra, would love to see more of her.
Song Ga Yeon, she seems interesting. Would love to see her talk more. Keep seeing her with her phone tho.
And I really think that Shin Sung Woo is such a sweetheart. So caring. I love his relationship with Chan Yeol, he really takes care of him.

Btw, I was wondeirng how many days they are staying in that house? Like, are they only sleeping there for filming? Like 2 days in a week?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"old news. Anyway... who give her that Headband? I hope we will know at ep 3. Cant wait...
class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2NE1′s Park Bom Takes a Selca While Shooting for the New Variety Show “Roommate”
Park-Boms-Selca-for-Roommate1.jpg

Girl group 2NE1‘s main vocalist Park Bom posted a selca of herself while shooting the upcoming SBS variety show she is appearing in called “Roommate.” Sandara Park was invited by the singer as a guest as well.

On March 29, Park Bom wrote on her Twitter, “Guess what I’m doing right now? Doing ‘Roommate’! This headband was given to me by my roommate.” The singer also tweeted Sandara Park by writing, “Come quick. My roommate is waiting for you as well!”

Through this new show, this is the first time that Park Bom is appearing as one of the regular cast in a variety show. There is a lot of anticipation going around since Park Bom is well known among her fans as well as to the netizens as being very fun.

As well as Park Bom, other stars include model Lee So Ra, actor Lee Dong Wook,  Hong Soo Hyun, Seo Kang Joon, Park Min Woo, After School’s Nana, EXO’s Chanyeol, singer Shin Seong Woo, comedian Jo Sae Ho, and fighter Song Ga Yeon. The cast started the shooting on March 27.

source: soompi

Hello
:-h

I just found out that gooddrama has finally uploaded roommate ep 1-2 on their site. yeay!! <:-P

I came, at first only to see Lee Dong Wook because I'm a fan of him since My Girl and currently watching him in Hotel King, and Hong Soo Hyun because I love her as the Queen in Jang Ok Jung. Oh, yes, Park Min Woo! Oh boy, I love his character in Flower Boy Ramyun :))

But, so far I love all the casts of Roommate. Good luck, Rommate!

Just a few thoughts on this show...

• [*]
It's actually better than what I expected. [*]The pacing reminds me of 'Superman is Back'. I like how it just slowly builds up.[*]You don't need to worry about the ratings, unless it comes a time when SBS decides to sack this. Cause 'Superman is Back' may be the last in ratings, but Sarang is getting all the CF deals as of late. [*]Surprisingly I also like all the members. Sora is kind of chic but you gotta know that although she looks like someone in her mid 30s, she's actually almost 50 years old. At that age you can definitely understand why she's a bit mellow and irritable. Still its not too late to change and maybe this experience would help her.Bom's a firecracker. I've loved her ever since 2NE1 TV. She's totally the same dork that she is. I thought she'd fold up and hide from all these new people in her life but I'm glad she got along so well and without any problems. Gayeon's cool. I love how she just beats all the guys up. She seems to get along with everybody but she's still too young so I see she's a bit lost. Seho. He's such an easy going guy and has no qualms in helping the other members. He carried a lot of luggage and stayed up late to talk to Park Bom and Dong Wook. He's very nice and I like that about him. Don't you think he looks like Jung Woo? Dong Wook is amazingly adept at variety. Lol. From all that CEO roles I had the image of him being serious and quiet but he's really funny and easygoing, Good lawrd! That topless scene too! Have you heard Sora's narration during that part? Replay it! It's hilarious!Soohyun is just getting all them guys, isn't she? ROFL. Go girl! I don't hate that at all. I mean, come on! If I've seen those guys, I'd probably crushing on them all too. Kangjun doesn't look that much younger than her too. Nana. It's not that I didn't like her but I just wasn't that interested about her so I never really knew what her personality was like. Before the show, I thought she looked chic and someone who kept to herself but after watching Rommate, she's almost the mood maker in the house. She radiates positivity. I love how she's so cheerful and perky. Shin Sungwoo looks so tough but acts like a total mother to all of them. He's very sensitive and he leads the boys well. I think the scene where the boys sang to his song was so touching especially because he seemed doubtful of himself there and a bit lonely.Chanyeol. I'm amazed at the fact that he still functions well after such a hardcore schedule. We've all had those busy days but he's taking it so well. He's a courteous boy and I love the song he played on the piano!Kangjun totally looks like Park Hyunbin haha. He's the hot version. He seems very shy. Minwoo. I saw him in Flower Boy Ramyeon Shop and I didn't realize he was that tall! And so good-looking!!! He seemed like such a puppy in front of Park Bom. *squeals until forever* I loved that scene. Speaking of love lines. There's sooooo much love lines going on in here. Even Gayeon has something going on with Dongwook. A bit of all these love lines feels scripted tbh.The love line that I really want to happen is between Shin Sung Woo and Lee So Ra. The'y're both naturally really good-looking and very young-looking for their age. Most of all they're both mature and of the same age. That ends my insignificant novel thoughts after watching the show. 

Guest tinskie

loved the 2nd ep! Their dynamics was fun to watch. Looking forward to dong wook and bom interactions. :)

Guest teddypizza

hi there~i love this show..it's great to have a fresh variety show like this (or is there any show like this??) :) and ofcourse i found a new couple to ship!!! bomxdong wook :xlook forward for the next episode!

Guest anitabi

Yes, I really enjoy this show so far. Generally I like all of members, and it surprised me as I honestly didn't have fond of some of them at first(indeed, barely knew them prior to this show,so yeah kkkk)thanks to this show, now I'm hooked to Chanyeol's polite image plus his low bass voice despite that cute pretty boy features kyaaaa and Dong wook oppa!! He's so friendly, easy going and sweet guy *swoon* and me too expect there would be love line between him and Bom. He seems like care of Bom as in ending part of ep 2 he's waiting and successfully flustered Bom. He intentionally made a plan to catch Bom and it was at 2 a.m! Ahhh and in their first night, DW oppa was one of 3 men who kept Bom company in the living(?) Room. I've repeated that part like more than 10 times lol I know I know, I'm so excited for next eps of this show and have so high expectation so please don't disappoint me Rommate! Keep the great chemistry all of you and fighting!!!

Guest kimwoobin

do you guys think the cast live in the house even when they're not filming? i would rather live there than squeeze in a dorm if i were them.

@aurelly about the article, It was not dara came to Roommate, but she replied bom tweet.
It meant that she's in dorm waiting for bom who busy with her schedule in roommate.
And the headband, it was from Kayeon.

This show so DAEBAK ... and cute. Another fav reality show beside Superman Return ...

My fav member so far is the Magnae ... Soe Kang Joon ... He is so handsome, adorable, cute and has so pretty eyes ... Love him

Guest DhelceeI

tumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo3_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo1_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo2_250.giftumblr_n5f8ev9wV11qedflvo4_250.gif"song ga yeon being a BAMF" Credit: taengsache @ tumblr.com

* I like Ga yeon she's so cool that she can kick the male roommates butts at the same time still be innocently cute :)

Guest DhelceeI

tumblr_n5b4pv4uIW1taom6to1_500.jpgTHE PARK FAMILY in SBS Roommate: Introducing - Mommy Bom, Daddy Minwoo and their handsome son Chanyeol 
lol ;)

Archived