Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aislingaisling Posts: 2,512Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2013 in shippers' paradise
♥ InHyun Couple Soompi Thread ♥

Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo starred together in a drama Queen In Hyun's Man (tvN, 2012) as "time-transcending" lovers.
This thread is dedicated to Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na as a couple. 
Their characters Kim Boong Do and Choi Hee Jin are also know as InGwa couple (Cause & Effect couple).

On the 7th of June 2012 Ji Hyun Woo publicly confessed he loved Yoo In Na.
On the 17th of June 2012 Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo spotted dating in the park!
On the 18th of June 2012 Yoo In Na confessed she liked Ji Hyun Woo at her radio show.

imageimage

Warmest welcome to all InHyun shippers! Enjoy your stay and see you around here!

image image

InHyun couple timeline
2002 - first meeting through The Nuts
December 2nd 2011 - JHW came to give YIN his signed CD
January 4th 2012 - 1st radio show
February 2012 - JHW cast as a leading man - he suggested and contacted YIN 
mid-March - YIN being cast as his leading lady
March 20th - palace kiss scene shooting
April 1st - shooting of "earplug" (elevator) kiss
April 16th - QIHM press conference + 2nd radio show
May 2012 - he confessed to her privately, she asked him to give her time
June 7th - JHW's public love confession
June 7th - JHW said to her he never wanted anything in his life so badly, he didn't want to lose her
June 11th - JHW tweeted he'd confess again if he was in the same situation
June 7th - June 16th - Yoo In Na taking her time to think over
June 16th  -YIN contacted JHW - declaring her feeling to him
June 17th - our couple was spotted taking a stroll in the park in the morning
June 18th - YIN confessed on her radio show she liked him and asked for fans' blessing 
June 20th - spotted on a movie date (they went to see Prometheus)
June 23th - spotted dating at Dongdeamun playing Rock Paper Scissors
June 25th - spotted in Baskin Robbins eating ice-cream together looking very much in love;
June 26th - spotted eating hotpot in the afternoon, JHW put food into YIN's bow;
JHW came to YIN's radio for a brief visit and brought some drinks to the staff too afterwards
June 27th - spotted by a fan on a bike date, drinking from the same bottle of water and playing all the way;
spotted shopping grocery on in Butaeng
June 30th - they went to IU's concert together and were pulled up on the stage

April 14-June 7 2012
Acting together in the drama as lovers in Queen In Hyun’s Man
June 7 2012
Ji Hyun Woo’s surprising confession at the ending fan meeting
June 8 2012
Yoo In Na’s radio comment that caused suspicion if it has something to do with Ji Hyun Woo, “Don’t hide even if you’re scared”
June 11 2012
Ji Hyun Woo responds on his twitter stating, “Even when the exact same situation comes, I am going to do exactly what I did”
June 18 2012
The Ji Hyun Woo, Yoo In Na couple’s date pictures are uploaded to a media board
(source: chosun , translated by jina_bing_bang )

ARTICLES/WRITE UPS

VIDEOS

Ji Hyun Woo

Name: 지현우 / Ji Hyun Woo (Ji Hyeon Wu)
Profession: Actor, musician and model
Birthdate: 1984-Nov-29
Height: 187cm
Weight: 74kg
Blood type: B
Star sign: Sagittarius
Family: Older brother/singer Ji Hyun Soo

TV Shows
Queen In Hyun's Man (tvN, 2012)
A Thousand Kisses (MBC, 2011)
Birth of a Rich Man (KBS2, 2010)
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang (KBS2, 2009)
My Precious Child (KBS2, 2008)
My Sweet City (SBS, 2008)
Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle (MBC, 2007)
Over the Rainbow (MBC, 2006)
Banjun Drama (SBS, 2005)
Golden Apple (KBS2, 2005)
If You Only Knew (KBS2, 2004)
Old Miss Diary (KBS2, 2004)

Movies
Mr. Idol (2011)
Attack the Gas Station 2 (2010)
It's OK Because I Love You/Fly High (2006)
Old Miss Diary (2006)

Recognitions
2011 MBC Drama Awards: Serial Drama Excellence Award, Actor (A Thousand Kisses)
2005 KBS Drama Awards: Netizen Popularity Award

Trivia
Education: Sung Gyoon Gwan University Department of Performing Arts
Lead guitarist of the Kpop group "The Nuts"

Yoo In Na

Name: 유인나 / Yoo In Na (Yu In Na)
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1982-Jun-5
Height: 165cm
Weight: 44kg
Talent agency: YG Entertainment

TV Shows
Queen In Hyun's Man (tvN, 2012)
The Greatest Love (MBC, 2011)
Birdie Buddy (tvN, 2011)
Secret Garden (SBS, 2010)
High Kick Through the Roof (MBC, 2009)

Movie
My Black Mini Dress (2011)

Recognitions
 47th Baeksang Arts Awards (2011) - Best New Actress (Secret Garden)
SBS Entertainment Awards (2011) - Best Variety Entertainer Award (Heroes) 

Trivia
Education: Department Secretary - KYUNGWON COLLEGE

Cute InHyun interaction during Queen In Hyun's Man press conference. Ji Hyun Woo's claiming his woman :D

image image 
image image

They made each other laugh a lot during a press conference :)

image image

image image

MORE FAN SITES TO SPAZZ ABOUT

PHOTO GALLERY

HafieredwitchSakibashi-samaArtemistessieroomizuchanknutslenasoonmrs_dLyrayooSSK1bzz07pluie625fantasticbaby12whistlingcatfelicity04chocolocconancybuaraemtabiswifetinykul101010kusukayoeliravennennEllizacErika Raymundoxtine_92ArnifitryAhinaserenitylummydeershawol95

Replies

• HafieHafie Posts: 433Member

IDOL

Hehehehe Finally a thread for them... thanks for making this @Aisling and loving the picture you choose for Ji Hyun Woo.. :x

SS501 will never disband, so please wait for us! --- Kim Hyun Joong at Kyu Jong's Fan Meeting
    TEAM OPPA! Answer me 1994 DAEBAK...
    aisling
  • femmyfemmy Posts: 194Member

IDOL

sankyuu for make this thread hope this OTP will have chance to get same project with more more chem on screen or off screen.
    very hope their become lover in real life ^^.

tessieroo
  • keith1987keith1987 IndonesiaPosts: 76Member
    wow, YIN looks so beautiful in that picture :x
    tessierooErika Raymundo
  • aislingaisling Posts: 2,512Member

SUPERSTAR

Let's share pics and vids and let's spazzzzzz :)) So what was the moment that make you jumped on real shipping?

tessieroo
  • redwitchredwitch PhilippinesPosts: 99Member

IDOL

Hello fellow shippers!  :)  This makes me happy.
    toastergirl on Twitter
    KR 2012: Faith, Queen In-Hyun's Man, Nice Guy
    KR 2013: Flower Boy Next Door, I Hear Your Voice, The Master's Sun
    KR 2014: You Who Came From The Stars
    TW: Silence
    JP: Nagareboshi

• harushimaharushima Posts: 283Member

IDOL

Shipping them since episode 4...
    Wibley-wobley-timey-wimey
    tessieroo
  • redwitchredwitch PhilippinesPosts: 99Member

IDOL

femmy, we can hope for a movie, cf or guestings maybe.  My friend and I lament that because Korea has a lot of celebs, the chances of any of our ships doing another drama together is close to zero.  But then we can dream.  We might get lucky :)
    toastergirl on Twitter
    KR 2012: Faith, Queen In-Hyun's Man, Nice Guy
    KR 2013: Flower Boy Next Door, I Hear Your Voice, The Master's Sun
    KR 2014: You Who Came From The Stars
    TW: Silence
    JP: Nagareboshi

tessieroofemmy
  • ^azalea^^azalea^ Posts: 50Member

IDOL

Yay Finally a thread for InHyun coupleeee ^_________^ *jumps*... Thank you so much @Aisling =) Hhh, I wonder what did JHW do for YIN birthday~~ hehehhe.. ^^
    "Could this moment remain still?"
    Always YongSeo ~ Always InHyun
    Yong: "I think I know her better than anyone else"
    JHW: "I desired something for the first time so I didn’t want to lose her (YIN)"
    tessieroo

SUPERSTAR

Yoo In Na's under YG company, right? I heard they had crazy rules for their artists? hope it doesn't apply for actors...

@^azalea^
    Well, I hope they were doing something mushy and corny oh her birthday =))

tessieroo
  • vbomtorivbomtori Posts: 48Member
    shipped since press con

KTHXBAI

PS: i made a wallie - hope you guys enjoy it ^^ 

• ^azalea^^azalea^ Posts: 50Member

IDOL

Yes she's under YG. I dunno about YG actress, but in Strong Heart Dara ever said about that kind of restriction, that she couldn't date until she's 30.. but YIN is 31 now ^____^ so she's not in restricted age *hopefully it's like that* I shipped them after I saw their pic, when they read script together.. Actually since 1st ep, I've shipped them as InGwa.. but they really look good together that I started to ship InHyun too =) @Aisling hmmm how bout another live performance just for Inna? Another Baby Elephant or even better Sexy Back? ahhh completely lost my mind now XD
    "Could this moment remain still?"
    Always YongSeo ~ Always InHyun
    Yong: "I think I know her better than anyone else"
    JHW: "I desired something for the first time so I didn’t want to lose her (YIN)"
    Erika Raymundo
  • LyrayooLyrayoo fan gal digger Posts: 2,590Moderator

my first post in this thread :

i didn't notice this then but one qhim liker in fb (i posted this few hours back) and from qhim thread raised the highlighted one. 

we know that jihyunwoo is JHW official site..so..

SUPERSTAR

Aren't they just beautiful together? You can't fake such chemistry.... 

0909_Jae

SUPERSTAR

by the way... we needa tagline! something catchy. let's brainstorm shippers :)

As much as I'd love believe in "our" reason it's probably because it was June 5th when they screencaped it :/

• LyrayooLyrayoo fan gal digger Posts: 2,590Moderator

by the way... we needa tagline! something catchy. let's brainstorm shippers :)

As much as I'd love believe in "our" reason it's probably because it was June 5th when they screencaped it :/
    yes i went to see the site again.geesssh i was hyperventilating a while ago lol
    tessieroo
  • niki_wongniki_wong Tae's my Boo! Posts: 144Member

IDOL

ola everyone! I approve to this lovely lovely thread! i cant help but think that this feels like AA. Let me start off the introductions then:

Hi! My name is Niki and i'm an oh-geul-holic.
    i havent been sober since QIHM ep2.

i have a tendency of looking for sparks and the most minute of skinship between Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna.
    My utmost wish is to see Yoo Inna's name be registered in Ji Hyun Woo's family registry.
    b881bbf7.jpg image
    The world is enamored with Ingwah Couple
    On Replay: HUS feat Yoo In Na - You That Day
    ReWatch: SBS Heroes, Shinhwa Broadcast
    The craze is 'ON' for Yoo In Na - the epitome of crazy sexy cool
    tessierooArtemisknuts
  • tessierootessieroo Motor Mouth Posts: 6,495Member

IMMORTAL

WOOT! Thanks for opening this thread, @aisling^:)^ Yes, lets post pics. 
    FULL CREDIT goes to vingle.net/lavieenrose for the first 2 pics, the others I found online or I made myself. 

I started shipping these two in EP 3 when JHW/BD is locked in the shower but his whole face lit up when YIN/HJ walked in the room. There was an adorable sparkle in JHW's eyes when he saw her. I suddenly couldn't figure out if that was REEL or REAL! 
    Visit Me At Couch Kimchi
    Follow Me On Twitter! 
    Erika Raymundo
  • syapottersyapotter Posts: 39Member
    So happy to see a thread for our OTP. :x I started shipping them since ep 3, the seatbelt scene. By the time they had their earplug kiss, I'm a goner already, squealing like a crazy fangirl and asking everyone I know to watch the drama just so I can spazz this couple with them. ;)
    caren1974
  • SSK1SSK1 Posts: 634Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    THANK YOU @aisling!! Mwah mwah mwah ! Thank you for putting in all the input and the pics...you DO have loads of goodies you are such an InHyun santarina Ok ok I will now stop gushing before it starts getting creepy.

Contrary to my spazzing self here., I am normally very sane and I have a very sane life. I do however love romance . I love dramas too and have seen one or 2 (not that many) , Very rarely do the couples make you think- oh I wish they would date. ITs chemistry that makes you want to ship them...and chemistry cannot be manufactured. I held out for a guy I had strong chemistry with and when I found it, I can tell you- you cannot make it up, and you cannot hide it. 

You'll find any excuse to look at each other, talk to each other, touch each other, smile at each other..and when you smile the stars are in your eyes..and you cant stop talking to each other ..and you have so MUCH FUN together.And every one will notice!  That was me and that was what I saw between Yin and her Yang- Ji Hyun Woo. HOw, you say? Well, its the eyes  - during the drama , their eyes were so warm , he looked at her like he was going to eat her up, and she seemed to do so too. They must like each other , was what I immediately thought, after the first episode. And true enough, they know each other. And did get on well and probably did like each other (as friends then ) . 

And then I saw the BTS and the press con- yeah, he's doing the "glancing over - interrupting her- touching her" gestures that to me screams " I am interested in youuuuuu!! - its not love (yet) but he certainly is attracted and she is not averse to his attention. Yeah, I happen to think that he is the more bold of the 2 - after all he IS the playa...and she , while not NOT interested, is slightly wary of him...bECAUSE he's a player.:) heheh thats my conjecture entirely I have no idea whether its true or not and I havent taken any course in body language or what.

I think this couple stands a good chance of becoming real..if he only keeps at it  and convince her that he is seriously interested...because their attraction to each other cannot be disguised.

Look at the picture at the premier..its clearly a BTS  but they are holding hands SO TIGHTLY.They dont need to , surely! If its acting, they'd drop the hands ...so I think they like to touch and he likes to touch her. and she likes to touch him- (heck I'dlike to touch him!)  That tiptoe kiss was another one. the camera panned out, they COULD just pretend to be kissing but instead, they are ACTUALLY kissing.and passionately too. Like they were forgetting themselves, and the cameramen politely went away. 

Ive only shipped 3 other couples- one is definitely going out and finally coming clean after the twilight films ...and the other the jury is out on that one although the rumours persist even though their japanese drama ended like yonks ago, and the most recent was put on KIV since the guy went into military service (that one the flirting went off the charts too!)  -mainly the couples are so right for each other, they can talk till the cows come home and they make each other laugh, and they like each other...thats chemistry to me. Seems like YIN and JHW fulfill the criteria.... sooo here's hoping!! 

syapotterpinkslippers