❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

♥ InHyun Couple Soompi Thread ♥
23m50t2.jpg
2ihrzu8.jpg
Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo starred together in a drama Queen In Hyun's Man (tvN, 2012) as "time-transcending" lovers.This thread is dedicated to Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na as a couple. Their characters Kim Boong Do and Choi Hee Jin are also know as InGwa couple (Cause & Effect couple).
On the 7th of June 2012 Ji Hyun Woo publicly confessed he loved Yoo In Na.On the 17th of June 2012 Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo spotted dating in the park!On the 18th of June 2012 Yoo In Na confessed she liked Ji Hyun Woo at her radio show.
tumblr_m5stw8mjbg1rxd5p2o1_500.jpg165986_346387925433616_264863199_n.jpg 1552bn9.jpg

Warmest welcome to all InHyun shippers! Enjoy your stay and see you around here!
skinship.gif skinship2.gif
InHyun couple timeline2002 - first meeting through The NutsDecember 2nd 2011 - JHW came to give YIN his signed CDJanuary 4th 2012 - 1st radio showFebruary 2012 - JHW cast as a leading man - he suggested and contacted YIN mid-March - YIN being cast as his leading ladyMarch 20th - palace kiss scene shootingApril 1st - shooting of "earplug" (elevator) kissApril 16th - QIHM press conference + 2nd radio showMay 2012 - he confessed to her privately, she asked him to give her timeJune 7th - JHW's public love confessionJune 7th - JHW said to her he never wanted anything in his life so badly, he didn't want to lose herJune 11th - JHW tweeted he'd confess again if he was in the same situationJune 7th - June 16th - Yoo In Na taking her time to think overJune 16th  -YIN contacted JHW - declaring her feeling to himJune 17th - our couple was spotted taking a stroll in the park in the morningJune 18th - YIN confessed on her radio show she liked him and asked for fans' blessing June 20th - spotted on a movie date (they went to see Prometheus)June 23th - spotted dating at Dongdeamun playing Rock Paper ScissorsJune 25th - spotted in Baskin Robbins eating ice-cream together looking very much in love;June 26th - spotted eating hotpot in the afternoon, JHW put food into YIN's bow;JHW came to YIN's radio for a brief visit and brought some drinks to the staff too afterwardsJune 27th - spotted by a fan on a bike date, drinking from the same bottle of water and playing all the way;spotted shopping grocery on in ButaengJune 30th - they went to IU's concert together and were pulled up on the stage
tumblr_m5wjqz0yKz1ruus1so1_500.jpg
April 14-June 7 2012Acting together in the drama as lovers in Queen In Hyun’s ManJune 7 2012Ji Hyun Woo’s surprising confession at the ending fan meetingJune 8 2012Yoo In Na’s radio comment that caused suspicion if it has something to do with Ji Hyun Woo, “Don’t hide even if you’re scared”June 11 2012Ji Hyun Woo responds on his twitter stating, “Even when the exact same situation comes, I am going to do exactly what I did”June 18 2012The Ji Hyun Woo, Yoo In Na couple’s date pictures are uploaded to a media board(source: chosun , translated by jina_bing_bang )
ARTICLES/WRITE UPSJi Hyun Woo Postpones Enlistment Due to Back InjuryYoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo attend IU’s solo concert together The Truth Behind Yoo In Na′s Feelings Towards Ji Hyun WooYoo In Na Declares Ji Hyun Woo to be Her ManHow the Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo Couple was BornYoo In Na Shows Her History with Ji Hyun WooSNSD Sooyoung Will Accept Ji Hyun Woo-like Proposals Any DayBrief Recap: Enews Segment on Ji Hyun Woo-Yoo In Na Love StoryYoo In Na asks Ji Hyun Woo to quit smokingYoo In Na Confirms that she is dating Ji Hyun WooWas Yoo In Na Lip-Synching A Proposal Song to Ji Hyun Woo on Her Radio Show?Reel to Real! Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na Spotted Dating in the Park!Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo spotted on a date? Yoo In Na-Ji Hyun Woo’s Drama Kiss Scene Voted Best Drama Kiss Scene Ji Hyun Woo's recent twit starts closure to confession issueJi Hyun Woo's Brother Speaks up via his CyworldJi Hyun Woo′s Brother Says He′s in Contact with the MIA ActorMBC Debates Continuing With Yoo In Na in ‘We Got Married’Kim Ji Suk’s Parody of Ji Hyun Woo’s Confession Under FireYoo In Na was filming for ‘We Got Married’ before the strike, current status ‘pending’Ji Hyun Woo’s Army decision revealed: “I can’t perform romantic scenes”Yoo In Na Aware of Ji Hyun Woo on Radio Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na’s Companies Stay Mum About ConfessionDid Yoo In Na Time Her Departure from ‘One Night’?Ji Hyun Woo Proves to be the ‘Nuna’ Killer with Sudden ConfessionThe Signs Ji Hyun Woo was In Love with Yoo In NaJi Hyun Woo Bombshell Confession: I Really Like Yoo In NaJi Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na Unwilling to Part with Queen In-Hyun’s ManEight-Character of Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na Is MatchingYoo In Na: Endless Possibilities to Become Lover with Ji Hyun WooQueen Inhyun’s Man PD: Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na Like Actual LoverDoes Yoo In Na Think Ji Hyun Woo is a Player?Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo Kiss Over 10 Times for a Scene in ′Queen In Hyun′s Man′Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na Get Chummy On Set

VIDEOSInHyun couple at IU's concert[ENG SUB] 4/4 Ji Hyun Woo on Yoo In Na's radio show (January 4th, 2012)[ENG SUB] 3/4 Ji Hyun Woo on Yoo In Na's radio show (January 4th, 2012)[ENG SUB] 2/4 Ji Hyun Woo on Yoo In Na's radio show (January 4th, 2012)[ENG SUB] 1/4 Ji Hyun Woo on Yoo In Na's radio show (January 4th, 2012)[3/3][Eng] Ji Hyun Woo on Yoo In Na's Radio Show April 16, 2012[2/3][Eng] Ji Hyun Woo on Yoo In Na's Radio Show April 16, 2012[1/3][Eng] Ji Hyun Woo on Yoo In Na's Radio Show April 16, 2012[ENG SUB] Queen In Hyun's Man presscon - Q&A (April 16th, 2012)[ENG SUB] Queen In Hyun's Man presscon - photo session[ENG SUB] Ji Hyun Woo Love Confession To Yoo In NaUpclose Version of Ji Hyun Woo Love Confession to Yoo In Na[ENG SUB] QIHM cast Q&A (June 7th 2012)[ENG SUB] Ji Hyun Woo's reason to confess[ENG/ROM] Ji Huyn Woo - Good addiction - InHyun couple fanvidEnews Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na Behind Love Story-1( Kiss scene NG) Enews Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na Behind Love Story-2

Ji Hyun Woo2mo4kyg.jpg
Name: 지현우 / Ji Hyun Woo (Ji Hyeon Wu)Real name: 주형태 / Joo Hyung Tae (Ju Hyeong Tae)Profession: Actor, musician and modelBirthdate: 1984-Nov-29Height: 187cmWeight: 74kgBlood type: BStar sign: SagittariusFamily: Older brother/singer Ji Hyun Soo
TV ShowsQueen In Hyun's Man (tvN, 2012)A Thousand Kisses (MBC, 2011)Birth of a Rich Man (KBS2, 2010)Invincible Lee Pyung Kang (KBS2, 2009)My Precious Child (KBS2, 2008)My Sweet City (SBS, 2008)Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle (MBC, 2007)Over the Rainbow (MBC, 2006)Banjun Drama (SBS, 2005)Golden Apple (KBS2, 2005)If You Only Knew (KBS2, 2004)Old Miss Diary (KBS2, 2004)
MoviesMr. Idol (2011)Attack the Gas Station 2 (2010)It's OK Because I Love You/Fly High (2006)Old Miss Diary (2006)
Recognitions2011 MBC Drama Awards: Serial Drama Excellence Award, Actor (A Thousand Kisses)2005 KBS Drama Awards: Netizen Popularity Award
TriviaEducation: Sung Gyoon Gwan University Department of Performing ArtsLead guitarist of the Kpop group "The Nuts"
Yoo In Naefmd7c.jpg
Name: 유인나 / Yoo In Na (Yu In Na)Profession: ActressBirthdate: 1982-Jun-5Height: 165cmWeight: 44kgTalent agency: YG Entertainment
TV ShowsQueen In Hyun's Man (tvN, 2012)The Greatest Love (MBC, 2011)Birdie Buddy (tvN, 2011)Secret Garden (SBS, 2010)High Kick Through the Roof (MBC, 2009)
MovieMy Black Mini Dress (2011)
Recognitions  47th Baeksang Arts Awards (2011) - Best New Actress (Secret Garden)SBS Entertainment Awards (2011) - Best Variety Entertainer Award (Heroes) 
TriviaEducation: Department Secretary - KYUNGWON COLLEGE
zvsuo1.jpg
Cute InHyun interaction during Queen In Hyun's Man press conference. Ji Hyun Woo's claiming his woman :D
pc8i.gif pc7.gif pc6.gif pc5.gif
They made each other laugh a lot during a press conference :)
69807572.gif 27889927.gif
 tumblrm44r1qsq961r885rx.gif 13780226.gif
MORE FAN SITES TO SPAZZ ABOUT
qhim couple  tumblrin-hyun tumblr - men boong
PHOTO GALLERYYoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo spotted at Dongdaemun-June 22 2012Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo spotted dating in the park CGV Finale -The Confession  Episode 16 BTSNeck Tie Kiss BTSBike Scene Photos-1Bike Scenes Photos-Complete(Via QHIM Facebook)Telephone Booth Scene BTS Red Carpet Photos via Ji Hyun Woo dotcom-CompleteMenu Book Scene BTS-Episode 7 Timeline of In-Hyun Fans' JourneyJHW at YIN's Radio Show  -1JHW at YIN's RAdio Show -2Presscon + Radio Show -1 Presscon-Complete

tumblr_m5vkflRkPE1ruus1so1_500.jpg

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

femmy, we can hope for a movie, cf or guestings maybe.  My friend and I lament that because Korea has a lot of celebs, the chances of any of our ships doing another drama together is close to zero.  But then we can dream.  We might get lucky :)

Guest ^azalea^

Yay Finally a thread for InHyun coupleeee ^_________^ *jumps*... Thank you so much @Aisling =) Hhh, I wonder what did JHW do for YIN birthday~~ hehehhe.. ^^

Yoo In Na's under YG company, right? I heard they had crazy rules for their artists? hope it doesn't apply for actors...
@^azalea^Well, I hope they were doing something mushy and corny oh her birthday =))

Guest ^azalea^

Yes she's under YG. I dunno about YG actress, but in Strong Heart Dara ever said about that kind of restriction, that she couldn't date until she's 30.. but YIN is 31 now ^____^ so she's not in restricted age *hopefully it's like that* I shipped them after I saw their pic, when they read script together.. Actually since 1st ep, I've shipped them as InGwa.. but they really look good together that I started to ship InHyun too =) @Aisling hmmm how bout another live performance just for Inna? Another Baby Elephant or even better Sexy Back? ahhh completely lost my mind now XD

by the way... we needa tagline! something catchy. let's brainstorm shippers :)
@lyra_brillantezAs much as I'd love believe in "our" reason it's probably because it was June 5th when they screencaped it :/

ola everyone! I approve to this lovely lovely thread! i cant help but think that this feels like AA. Let me start off the introductions then:

Hi! My name is Niki and i'm an oh-geul-holic.
i havent been sober since QIHM ep2.

i have a tendency of looking for sparks and the most minute of skinship between Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna.
My utmost wish is to see Yoo Inna's name be registered in Ji Hyun Woo's family registry.

WOOT! Thanks for opening this thread, @aisling!  ^:)^ Yes, lets post pics. FULL CREDIT goes to vingle.net/lavieenrose for the first 2 pics, the others I found online or I made myself. 

QIMcouple.jpg
QIMcouple2.jpg
JHWYIN.jpg
windowkiss.png
windowkiss2.png
windowkiss3.png

I started shipping these two in EP 3 when JHW/BD is locked in the shower but his whole face lit up when YIN/HJ walked in the room. There was an adorable sparkle in JHW's eyes when he saw her. I suddenly couldn't figure out if that was REEL or REAL! 

Guest syapotter

So happy to see a thread for our OTP. :x I started shipping them since ep 3, the seatbelt scene. By the time they had their earplug kiss, I'm a goner already, squealing like a crazy fangirl and asking everyone I know to watch the drama just so I can spazz this couple with them. ;)

THANK YOU @aisling!! Mwah mwah mwah ! Thank you for putting in all the input and the pics...you DO have loads of goodies you are such an InHyun santarina Ok ok I will now stop gushing before it starts getting creepy.
Contrary to my spazzing self here., I am normally very sane and I have a very sane life. I do however love romance . I love dramas too and have seen one or 2 (not that many) , Very rarely do the couples make you think- oh I wish they would date. ITs chemistry that makes you want to ship them...and chemistry cannot be manufactured. I held out for a guy I had strong chemistry with and when I found it, I can tell you- you cannot make it up, and you cannot hide it. 
You'll find any excuse to look at each other, talk to each other, touch each other, smile at each other..and when you smile the stars are in your eyes..and you cant stop talking to each other ..and you have so MUCH FUN together.And every one will notice!  That was me and that was what I saw between Yin and her Yang- Ji Hyun Woo. HOw, you say? Well, its the eyes  - during the drama , their eyes were so warm , he looked at her like he was going to eat her up, and she seemed to do so too. They must like each other , was what I immediately thought, after the first episode. And true enough, they know each other. And did get on well and probably did like each other (as friends then ) . 
And then I saw the BTS and the press con- yeah, he's doing the "glancing over - interrupting her- touching her" gestures that to me screams " I am interested in youuuuuu!! - its not love (yet) but he certainly is attracted and she is not averse to his attention. Yeah, I happen to think that he is the more bold of the 2 - after all he IS the playa...and she , while not NOT interested, is slightly wary of him...bECAUSE he's a player.:) heheh thats my conjecture entirely I have no idea whether its true or not and I havent taken any course in body language or what.
I think this couple stands a good chance of becoming real..if he only keeps at it  and convince her that he is seriously interested...because their attraction to each other cannot be disguised.
Look at the picture at the premier..its clearly a BTS  but they are holding hands SO TIGHTLY.They dont need to , surely! If its acting, they'd drop the hands ...so I think they like to touch and he likes to touch her. and she likes to touch him- (heck I'dlike to touch him!)  That tiptoe kiss was another one. the camera panned out, they COULD just pretend to be kissing but instead, they are ACTUALLY kissing.and passionately too. Like they were forgetting themselves, and the cameramen politely went away. 
Ive only shipped 3 other couples- one is definitely going out and finally coming clean after the twilight films ...and the other the jury is out on that one although the rumours persist even though their japanese drama ended like yonks ago, and the most recent was put on KIV since the guy went into military service (that one the flirting went off the charts too!)  -mainly the couples are so right for each other, they can talk till the cows come home and they make each other laugh, and they like each other...thats chemistry to me. Seems like YIN and JHW fulfill the criteria.... sooo here's hoping!! 

Hi...is this spamming??
527779_327129897359419_988349790_n.jpg
When asked about the rumours about his possible hooking up with In Na- he gave the impression that it was all the Production's work, for promoting purposes. And that he's never had that kind of rumours so it was nice to feel it, even though he thinks its just normal , for drama to have this sort of rumours, in order to promote. 
However whats interesting to me, (and iM still up analysing this) - is that when asked about the POSSIBILITY of them being lovers- he didn't say:
1., We are friends 2/ I like yoo in na, she is a very sweet person . 3/ We hope you will be convinced that we are , for hte drama4/ I dont think I am ready for love now 
what did he say? he said: "Yoo Inna is the kind of warm welcoming kind of person… so I am not sure.” 
meaning... he likes Yoo IN Na, but even if he does, he cant tell how she feels, because she is so nice to everyone. 
is how i read it. The player, is not sure. Not sure whether she likes him, or she is just nice to every one. Not sure if she's flirting with him  or she is being herself. Not sure if she is close to him, or she feels sorry for him. Just like Hee Jin confuses Boong Do, In Na keeps our Player kissed 18 gals before 30 Hyun Woo, guessing.  Whatever it is, he is coming right out to say that she makes him feel very protective of her! he goes into ALPHA MALE  mode when he's with her. . 
What he is clearly NOT saying is- I think of her as my older sunbae /senior and she is 2 years older than me. (You dont want to take care a girl if you think she is older than you.) You clearly will say- hope she can teach me, hope she will take care of me..etc etc..but here-- he is not sure of her feelings...but he is sure of his- which is that- he cares for her. 
And what say you girls??What do  you think?? 

I can't say for sure, which scene/interaction had me shipping, but I just couldn't believe their chemistry. It prompted me to visit this thread and hunt for BTS pictures and videos. Sure enough, even their BTS interactions are chemistry-filled. I really do believe that their real life personas are heavily influencing their portrayals of Kim Boong Do and Choi Hee Jin, respectively. I have had well-wishes for other onscreen couples, but besides the couple featured in my avatar, my support for JHW and YIN are on another level. They have even sparked me to translate their BTS interactions :) 
For those of you that missed my translations, check out the QIHM thread, pages 147, 148 and 152 (*this is MY shameless plug ;))! 
@Aisling- Thanks for opening this thread!! I was kinda worried when some soompiers began to voice their concerns that the QIHM thread was too shippy. Please notify me when you find out how to move posts from thread to thread. 

Archived