Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥

Replies

• jennyalfechejennyalfeche PhilippinesPosts: 634Member

ROOKIE

Just finnished watching the MV, AYLABHET!!! doh~

oppa, 끈적거리는 준 이영표, 난 당신이 제정신이야? 왜냐하면 당신은 너무 매력있어, 난 생각

(~goo joon pyo, I'm I even sane for you? I think not, because you're irresistibly fascinating!~)

• ml_87ml_87 Mino's housePosts: 2,005Member
    edited April 2009
    Mnet Wide Super Bling Bling Star - Lee Min Ho #1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSEjj9qRmc0
    cre: YT
    upload by leeminhovn

meow13: ths for the link image great job! image
  • meow13meow13 ♥ Minoz ♥ Sunniez ♥ Hong KongPosts: 2,970Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    Enjoy watching the Special edition, though minho only had a few shots...
    Looking forward to his episode next week, though I don't think there would be new footage on Junpyo & Jandi...

Just in case some of you cannot watch the VOD on Mnet, here is the special edition MV for download (not very high resolution though)

episode 2

mediafire:
    download EP 2

here is Episode 1, enjoy~ image

sendspace:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/m07ago
      image  image
      Lee Min Ho  ♥   Ku Hye Sun 
    My Dailymotion 
      My Twitter  ♥  My Blog
  • karinamaqkarinamaq Posts: 4Member
    QUOTE (belle_l21 @ Apr 28 2009, 03:38 AM) »
    I bought the $27, the english sub is good for the first 21 episode and it's crappy after that from Ep 22 to 25...

thanks!
    I think at kimook.com they sell the deluxe edition maybe after 2-3 months from now.
  • hana_hirokawahana_hirokawa Posts: 216Member
    image zengann ss .. i'm afraid that 1st link is broken...

image meow13 ssi : both link are the same coz it contain part 2 .. hope both of you can fixed the link .. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... thanks so much in advance...

• DaizDaiz SydneyPosts: 5Member
    So yeh, I was just wondering, is he still in sydney? it seems like no one's talking about where he is now etc... *sigh*, I better give up on looking for him coz it will only get me more disappointment + failing uni xD, so yeh, good luck to everyone else who are still searching for him if he's still here, lols

btw, thanx for the youtube links image
  • leeminho.mineleeminho.mine Posts: 80Member
    QUOTE (meow13 @ Apr 29 2009, 02:05 AM) »
    Enjoy watching the Special edition, though minho only had a few shots...
    Looking forward to his episode next week, though I don't think there would be new footage on Junpyo & Jandi...

Just in case some of you cannot watch the VOD on Mnet, here is the special edition MV for download (not very high resolution though)

mediafire:
    download EP 2

mediafire:
    BOF F4 Special Edition Ep1

the link for Episode 1, is the same with episode 2.

by the way, thanks for sharing the links.. is it the 25minutes music drama that was aired yesterday?

thank you..
  • mintysweety327327mintysweety327327 Posts: 40Member
    edited April 2009
    QUOTE (Daiz @ Apr 29 2009, 09:27 AM) »
    So yeh, I was just wondering, is he still in sydney? it seems like no one's talking about where he is now etc... *sigh*, I better give up on looking for him coz it will only get me more disappointment + failing uni xD, so yeh, good luck to everyone else who are still searching for him if he's still here, lols

btw, thanx for the youtube links image

I know. No one's talking about it anymore.
    It seems like people are more interested in the MD more than the real person ha ha image

Anyway, as much as I love Min Ho, I don't think I am prepared to go to the airport with the Swine flu around ha ha image
    Sorry Min Ho

Just interested to know if anyone is still trying to locate him?
    I guess everyone's back to school and uni.....life's back to normal now.
    Min ho, go back quickly....so we don't have to worry about locating you image image

Just remembered. didn't Cecilia say that min ho wasn't doing the photo shoot for the first two days?
    Does it mean that the person that was spotted in Galaxy could be him?? ha ha Just a thought.....
    I know you guys don't think it was him....
  • blue_angel_1004blue_angel_1004 Posts: 1,074Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    The most recent news article on him was that he showed up a luxury car dealership last week and bought a 1 million won car (this is approximately $73,000). Funny how this makes "news."
  • StorytimeStorytime ???? Posts: 2,114Member

IDOL

edited April 2009

Guys, the messages for Minho's birthday project are due in 2 days. We currently do not have as many messages as we hoped for. This is Minho's first international project as well as LMH's World's first project. We'd like to show him just how much support and love he has from us international fans. If you haven't yet, please leave Minho a message. (Click the banners.) You do have to register, but it's fast and simple. Even a 'Happy birthday Minho!' would suffice. If you've already done so, let your fellow Minho fans know about this! We want Minho to smile reading our messages on his birthday! Minoz unite (:
    Forever loyal, PJB. ♥
  • scentsscents Posts: 254Member
    image Lee Min Ho is so hot and sexy, the way he wear dress and the way he smile and act are very similar to Jerry Yan. When I first saw him in Boys over Flowers I can not imagined how obsesed I am to him.
  • maymaymaymay ❤주원의눈❤ JooWon-derlandPosts: 2,751Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    Minho's part will be aired on next week.
    i'm quite dissapointed he doesnt sing a song for the Special album..
    but its fine with me, since i still could watch him as Goo JoonPyo again at BOF after story musical drama !!~~ image
    i miss GJP!!~~~... image

MinHo/JoonPyo is a freaking handsome and hot guy alive... image
    DC MInHo

LMH @ F4 Special Edition
    capped by me + pls don't hotlink

photo 30518065_fc623d0e_zpsd4ed2d7a.gif
    한 남자만을 위한 애절한 사랑 꿈꿔요
    m.o.o.n. j.u.n.w.o.n s.o.n.g.s.e.u.n.g.h.e.o.n
  • meow13meow13 ♥ Minoz ♥ Sunniez ♥ Hong KongPosts: 2,970Member

SUPERSTAR

sorry, guys~should be tooo sleepy last night and click the wrong file to upload.
    I'm now uploading Ep1 but the file is quite large (and the "speedy" internet connection at my office image) that i think it would take at least an hour. will post once it's ready image
      image  image
      Lee Min Ho  ♥   Ku Hye Sun 
    My Dailymotion 
      My Twitter  ♥  My Blog
  • ml_87ml_87 Mino's housePosts: 2,005Member
    edited April 2009
    QUOTE (stalkingfraud @ Apr 28 2009, 07:27 PM) »
    blue_angel_1004, yep your right!

The car he bought was a Mercedes Benz.

that's his dream. he said that after BOF, he wish to have a car himself. and he wanna buy 1 for his mom, too image

btw, where's Mino now? plz, back to Korea soon!! image
  • ngochuyenfanngochuyenfan Posts: 72Member
    Levis on Magazine

Source: DAUM
  • AzuraAzura *MINOZ'S ANGEL* Sarang 이민호 Flower Land...Posts: 17,520Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Fans creation.... image

credit Daum
    imageimage

thanks beth for the siggy....Met Minho in Seoul 21 June 2009.
  • mj8528mj8528 Posts: 1New Member
    edited April 2009
    hi
    it'smy fist time to post in here
    i only want to tell the fans in Sydney that the minho still in there.One of my friend'friend see him in China Town just now.but he has left after shooting.
  • cyallen26cyallen26 OZPosts: 202Member
    really???

wuah... min ho staying longer than the plan in sydney that's meant he loves sydney image

did the photoshoot in chinatown? woow... with lots of people walking around... daaarrnnnn... im stuck in my office... image

hm... wondering when he will be off... please just stay forever in sydney image image
  • NgHicHaNNgHicHaN crazyCADY Sydney, NSWPosts: 57Member
    idk if someone posted this already but i just found it on youtube

it's the 2nd episode of F4 Special Edition image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRIXA5YTg0c...feature=related

i dont think that the shooting is in china town ^^', too crowded..
  • jaejoongstolemyheartjaejoongstolemyheart cassiopeia!Posts: 744Member
    Mj8528, when did your friend see him? Ah dies. Haha. So sad his not coming to sg..
    kGd12.pngOcueG.png