Choi Si Won 최시원 l Upcoming Sci-Fi Crossover Project “SF8”

gm4queen

sPark*.. I was wondering whether Siwon.zip at sylver's CB was referring to Choi Siwon or Ryu Siwon. XD And since you asked for a reply when downloading, here I am. ^^; Thanks a lot for sharing~! I thought he had more air time in the drama [my friend almost wanted to get the whole series xP].

I love watching him on LL, especially if he's with Bae Seulgi. :P His dimples are so cute. <3

He reminds me of Kangta a lot.. but some other times, I find a resemblance to Takki [as in Hideaki Takizawa] with that dimpled smile. <3

lol. i shouldve made it clearer =X he shouldve come out the whole series lol. i wish~

ahh TAkki =] but siwon's hotter. lol~ kangta he resembles him but siwon wins by a mile and more. hehe

haha i hate the fact that siwon only got bits of appearance in some 18vs29 series but it's great! this was his first appearance right? hehe

and he's so funny in LL! haha

yea i think he's first appearance was 18vs.29. im pretty sure.

hes really cute and also really good at sports. <33 his long legs... sigh i want him. ahahaha

siwon has been making consecutive appearances on LL nowadays.

Name : Choi Si-Won

Birthday : 10 February 1987

Height/Weight : 183cm./60kg.

MV : What is Love - Dana

Education : Hyun Dae High School

Management :SM Entertainment

Religion: christian (protestant)

Language spoken: chinese , Korean, little eng

Drama: 18v 29 , parents' approval, Charnel boy (latest)

official Site :

http://cafe.daum.net/sm0217

http://cafe.daum.net/siwon310

http://cafe.daum.net/tiamo0210

ahh...choi si won is so cute:D i was watching loveletter last night, i was all like...familiar :sweatingbullets: lol :sweatingbullets: haha...then i realized it was our hottie Choi Si Won! hehe..hes in spring waltz too, playing Eun Young's older brother(choi si won is her step bro)...haha he has hot lips too :phew:

choi-siwon_78bf83e04290dde145de05e00f7d5eb4.jpg

port-choisiwon_78a6150a95d90db7043de3d663e4b154.jpg

:w00t::w00t: found some pictures of our si won! ones from battle of wits. he looks so hot in em pictures!

hehe...im dedicating mey 200th post to hottie choi si won:D

Guest veryeviloranges

AHHHH!!!. finally found the thread on si won. he is sooo good looking. caught my eye when i first watched love letter!!!!. he is my fav in super junior!!!. and ki bum also. hahaha. :D

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

I didn't know Siwon was in Dana's What is love m/v. Anyone mind sharing that m/v?

yeah, its true that he was in the mv for like...5 seconds in total. he was like wat?? 16 yrs old maybe in there?? lol. but he was sooo adorable!! i think u can find it like in youtube or something.

Guest loving_D

oh my freaking goodness daisivi thank you for all those amazing pics!! i absolutely love sports hankook pics. and the fact that they got choishiwon is even better.

choishiwon060408ll39fc.jpg

credit: sbs

:wub:

Guest furelise

i first saw him in 18 vs 29 and drooled everytime he appeared :w00t:

unfortunately i've kinda stopped watchin it cuz the older "bong man" just doesn't have his charisma :( actually it was kinda hard to believe he "grew up" to look like that :P, anyone felt the same way?

vpuads.jpg

vpucs3.jpg

vpucll.jpg

vpuctx.jpg

vpucux.jpg

hehe...loveletter, that show made me fall in luv w/ him so much! he was the hottest guy there, hotter than brian :phew: those pictures are sooooo hot! no...sexxy hot, lol :sweatingbullets: im kind of experimenting on choi si won graphics...im just a beginner, but if you guys would like some:D i would kindly make them for you guys:D

hey, just wondering, if anyone here is watching "Spring Waltz" he is Eun Young's brother, right? im tryin to make sure, because in the first page...i dont know if its updated or not, because spring waltz is not on his drama list :(

choi si won! sooo hot...his lips are always puckered :lol:

I didn't know Siwon was in Dana's What is love m/v. Anyone mind sharing that m/v?

i didnt know either. lol. i thot only yunho was. well next time i watch that m/v i'll make sure to watch siwon over and over and over agian. lol

hehe...loveletter, that show made me fall in luv w/ him so much! he was the hottest guy there, hotter than brian :phew: those pictures are sooooo hot! no...sexxy hot, lol :sweatingbullets: im kind of experimenting on choi si won graphics...im just a beginner, but if you guys would like some:D i would kindly make them for you guys:D

hey, just wondering, if anyone here is watching "Spring Waltz" he is Eun Young's brother, right? im tryin to make sure, because in the first page...i dont know if its updated or not, because spring waltz is not on his drama list :(

choi si won! sooo hot...his lips are always puckered :lol:

brian is adorable, but siwon's hotter ^_^

yes he's eunyoung's brother in Spring Waltz. i dont think its update =]

his lips are sexyy

also i think some pics dont do him justice. i dont think he knows how to make himself look as hot as he actually is on pics. like some pics im like ehhh but on tv hes hot at every angle. i think he'll be extra how in real life. i mean i already drool now. but seeing him in real life... somebody's gonna get a free pool =X lol.

its nice to see this thread having more posts. lol. before it was so dead. i felt all alone. =P

the most recent loveletter was hilarious

ahahahaa he couldnt sit down and kept falling backwards. i was like she cant be that heavy!??! lol. but i was like the great siwon falling on his butt in a matter of seconds. i was like ahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =X but he looked so adorable and also pretty surprised cuz he couldnt stay put. i dont remember but did he do the punching the blocks thing? i think his parts were cut cuz i dont remember seeing him or i just forgot he was there cuz i keep remembering the parts where he was the first one to lose (which is not common from what ive seen of him) cuz he kept falling back onto his buff =] i suck at explaining things but if you've watched the past Love Letters hes been on and also the most recent one. you'll understand why cuz its usually better to watch it then yea... lol i suck at explaining.. =x sorry

Guest lilxtiffstah

HE'S SO FRIGGEN HOTTTTTTT ! he's also so cute with his tantrums :]]] i wanna pinch his cheeks and his dimples omgg *dies

screencaps i took during spring waltz & love letter =DDD

m33520491.jpg

m33520480.jpg

i don't like his hair in spring waltz -.-

m33520482.jpg

m33520484.jpg

<333

i didnt know either. lol. i thot only yunho was. well next time i watch that m/v i'll make sure to watch siwon over and over and over agian. lol

brian is adorable, but siwon's hotter ^_^

yes he's eunyoung's brother in Spring Waltz. i dont think its update =]

his lips are sexyy

also i think some pics dont do him justice. i dont think he knows how to make himself look as hot as he actually is on pics. like some pics im like ehhh but on tv hes hot at every angle. i think he'll be extra how in real life. i mean i already drool now. but seeing him in real life... somebody's gonna get a free pool =X lol.

its nice to see this thread having more posts. lol. before it was so dead. i felt all alone. =P

the most recent loveletter was hilarious

ahahahaa he couldnt sit down and kept falling backwards. i was like she cant be that heavy!??! lol. but i was like the great siwon falling on his butt in a matter of seconds. i was like ahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =X but he looked so adorable and also pretty surprised cuz he couldnt stay put. i dont remember but did he do the punching the blocks thing? i think his parts were cut cuz i dont remember seeing him or i just forgot he was there cuz i keep remembering the parts where he was the first one to lose (which is not common from what ive seen of him) cuz he kept falling back onto his buff =] i suck at explaining things but if you've watched the past Love Letters hes been on and also the most recent one. you'll understand why cuz its usually better to watch it then yea... lol i suck at explaining.. =x sorry

haha..u know what i think? his butt was just too sexy for the chair :phew:

he cute!! he look like kangta...kangta little brother.

i kinda agree kinda dont..what i think is that Si won is much hotter:D :sweatingbullets:

Whoa, I never thought he could be this cute. He does look like a younger version of Kangta but better looking. :D

I AGREE 100%!!!

m33520491.jpg

m33520480.jpg

i don't like his hair in spring waltz -.-

m33520482.jpg

m33520484.jpg

<333

those pitcures are friggin HOT! the sizzles is here!!! ahh!!

hehe:D i made a thread, about kissing oppas! Dont forget to vote for our one and only oppa, Choi Si Won! Hes getting beat by Kibum:(

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

hmm...dont forget to post too-_- theres competition against kibum and si won, big time