Choi Si Won 최시원 l Upcoming Sci-Fi Crossover Project “SF8”

gm4queen

Guest longmao32

somehow looking at siwon reminds me of one of our local actress...

ganitoangkapani-paniwalangpag-arte.jpg48_rica.jpg

i think they could pass as siblings :)

They dum look like the same, i think ok ok, u are frm where? whu's she?? hahahaa...

hii Andy!!!!i'm indonesian too!!!seneng bgt bisa ketemu org indonesia juga... :D:D:D

well... i'm new here, so i need ur guide...

i've been a fan of choi si won since his drama 18vs 29 wasaired in indonesian...

when i see his parts.... WHAT A HANDSOME CUTTIE HUNKS....

so, for u people in korea... i wanna ask, is he so famous there? what other dramas does he play in?

Sry Andy! I roughly translated frm the word so it might nt b totally accurate! Mo=ink, Gong=Work

Art of ink work? mayb it's like tt, i oni know Choi Si Won act as a prince inside with Nicky Wu Qi Long, Andy Lau and one korean actor, i forgot his name!!

Siwon oppa acted in alot of show u can go to first pag n c wat he acted, but sad to say in 18 vs 29, parents' approval,spring waltz he's nt playin a major role, kinda sad coz a talented artiste like him is a rare to get!!!

4ni3s4, welcome!!

Guest longmao32

sry andy, i found the real name!!it's called the battle of the wits!! u go this website n check the info http://www.juniorsource.com/index.php?showtopic=3787

:)

Yurillistic!! Hahaha...i'm sry to tell u, we mux respect Siwon oppa n no matter whu he dates or wat he does, we mux respect, it's normal to have scandals esp frm the same company...hahaha...Annerella, take it easy!!

We mux respect him!!!

thx!!!

Guest BriAn~Me4u~ToNy

damm dahs my age T___T how i wish i was her

if its true dat is..she alrite i gues..looks pretti normal to me

Guest QtyAngel29

she honestly do not look like she's 16 she does look older she looks like she's 18 or so...

question: do u guys know which drama it was that he had to learn chinese?

Guest charmm

LOL I don't believe that rumor for a second.

Anyways, Siwon's so hot xD

I'm currently still watching Spring Walts,

and his character is so adorable hahaha (:

Wow!...when I first saw him...I was thinking, "Dang, he kinda looks like Kang Ta."...Then I read the other posts and HAHAHA....many others stated that he looked like Kang Ta too...I just thought that was really funny... :huh: :D

somehow looking at siwon reminds me of one of our local actress...

ganitoangkapani-paniwalangpag-arte.jpg48_rica.jpg

i think they could pass as siblings :)

is that rica? :wacko: AISHT..nuuh...si won too hot to be passing her as a sibling, lolz. im proud of our stars but erm...rica? i dont like her. ok, this is getting out of topic..those pictures of si wonnie are KYOOT!!! AHHH!!! I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS!!!

im so happy that this thread is finally getting people and pics! it deserves it...HES SO HOT!

Guest liu_xing_girl

is that rica? :wacko: AISHT..nuuh...si won too hot to be passing her as a sibling, lolz. im proud of our stars but erm...rica? i dont like her. ok, this is getting out of topic..those pictures of si wonnie are KYOOT!!! AHHH!!! I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS!!!

im so happy that this thread is finally getting people and pics! it deserves it...HES SO HOT!

well, i'm not really her fan. i'm just saying si won reminds me of her in some angles. if you guys don't think they look a like it's fine w/ me. it's just my observation :)

Guest tklovex3

here's a pix of her...

stellakim90.jpg

STELLA KIM - 1990

Korean-American from New Jersey.

Rumour has it that she started going out with Shiwon

from Super Junior ‘05 since July 2005.

Apparently, she’s only gonna debut when she’s 18,

as an actress.

credits to http://hyuk-su.net/?p=13

don't quote me on it... it could jus be a rumor...

what what... i hope it's a rumor! cuz i'd look so much better with him? hahaha jp.. maybe

Guest longmao32

she honestly do not look like she's 16 she does look older she looks like she's 18 or so...

question: do u guys know which drama it was that he had to learn chinese?

It's battle of the wits Mo gong in chinese, he needs to speak in chinese tt's y he can speak abit n hankyung is really grateful to siwon the most coz they practice with each other like hankyung to him in korean n listens chinese n corrects siwon if wrong then siwon to hankyung in chinese n listens korean then corrects hk if his korean is wrong...hahahaha...tt's y if u c they r quite close... :D