Choi Si Won 최시원 l Upcoming Sci-Fi Crossover Project “SF8”

gm4queen

Is he lead in 18 vs 29? and if he is, where can i dl the eps?

hes the younger vers of the lead. he only comes out about a minute at the ends of the episodes. i think either before or after the credits... dont remember, but he came out sometimes in the middle of the episode. but its more like flashbacks. so if u're only going to watch it for him just d/l the memories posted on the page before. if the links are down PM me and i'll reup for u ^_^ but if u want the whole drama you could always get btorrent links from d-addicts or find a clubbox. i dunno of one right now, but if i find one i'll tell you ^_^

Guest ygchixzta1177

hes the younger vers of the lead. he only comes out about a minute at the ends of the episodes. i think either before or after the credits... dont remember, but he came out sometimes in the middle of the episode. but its more like flashbacks. so if u're only going to watch it for him just d/l the memories posted on the page before. if the links are down PM me and i'll reup for u ^_^ but if u want the whole drama you could always get btorrent links from d-addicts or find a clubbox. i dunno of one right now, but if i find one i'll tell you ^_^

Oh alright then, i already saw the memories so its fine. Thanks for you help though =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest berry45

ok i went through all the pages and IS HE OR IS HE NOT KANGTAS BROTHER??

lol im so confused cuz i swear i saw him and kangta on yunega news saying that they were bros..... will someone plz tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i went through all the pages and IS HE OR IS HE NOT KANGTAS BROTHER??

lol im so confused cuz i swear i saw him and kangta on yunega news saying that they were bros..... will someone plz tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not Kangta's bro. Lol! ;)

Guest liu_xing_girl

hi! i really think his one cute fella. i've seen him in 18 vs 29 & it's just too bad his was just a minor role. but i've enjoyed every minute of his scene there. he can act like a jerk for one minute then this really sweet guy the next :blush: . anyway, just wanted to share this link w/ si won in it..it's from Star Golden Bell. i think they have this segment there where the guests have to speak in english. haven't seen it yet though :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TZE58XL or http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew (0-02-11 episode)

Guest noriko

SM 12 boy "Super Junior" ...i've heard this.

Anybody got his pictures in that "Super Junior" boy band? ^_^

and how long ago was this?

Guest applejack

Oh I wanna see him in 'memories' of the drama 18:29

Could someone please re-up the memories?

I got here too late...it's already expired T_T :cries:

i wanted to watch spring waltz cus he's in it BUT darn that drama's boring so i gave up :(

lol. i think many ppl did, but the pace gets much faster once u pass i think epi 5? i dont remember which one but 9 and 10 were quite enjoyable. and choi siwon was adorable in epi 9 =] we get to see him sing with choo JaHyun ^_^

Anybody got his pictures in that "Super Junior" boy band? ^_^

and how long ago was this?

they're still together. u can go into the okrean music section and theres a whole thread (quite big) dedicated to them. you can go thru the pages. im probably sure there are plenty of pages or u could always request pics from the frequent members of that thread.

Oh I wanna see him in 'memories' of the drama 18:29

Could someone please re-up the memories?

I got here too late...it's already expired T_T :cries:

i would upload it for u, but i dont have time. hopefully i can for u by the end of this week or someone else can. btw can you d/l from clubbox? cuz then i can upload for you sooner ^_^

Guest shiwonlover

what other past dramas has shiwon been in. I know 18 vs 29 , spring waltz lol im only watching that because hsi in it. i wont give up yett lol

i heard he was in parents approvel

can someone upload the epi he was in cause seems like theres no thread for that drama

please and thank you.

those dimples are too hard to resist lol

Guest applejack

i would upload it for u, but i dont have time. hopefully i can for u by the end of this week or someone else can. btw can you d/l from clubbox? cuz then i can upload for you sooner ^_^

I don't mind waiting :D

I'm really desperate because I can't d/l from clubbox

Bittorrent is ok though

Thank you in advance... >_<

Guest Babigrl

aww u make me wanna watch spring waltz again but i can't lol i must not ! :( newayz choi so won is SOO CUTE Lol he resembles wang lee hom kinda on the wallie above :)

what other past dramas has shiwon been in. I know 18 vs 29 , spring waltz lol im only watching that because hsi in it. i wont give up yett lol

i heard he was in parents approvel

can someone upload the epi he was in cause seems like theres no thread for that drama

please and thank you.

those dimples are too hard to resist lol

just those three. parents approval isnt really want you would call a "soompi- drama" its about family, relationships, etc etc. not really a cinderella story or the usual koran drama. its a usual (i forgot the day(s) is came out) kinda like morning dramas you could say [?]