Choi Si Won 최시원 l Upcoming Sci-Fi Crossover Project “SF8”

gm4queen

His birthday is February 10, 1987

actually ppl are saying its really 1986, but on sites its 1987. i presonally dont care. on year doesnt make much of a difference.

because hes so good looking, i guess he could be a shinhwa member. :lol:

hes the new model for gmarket! great pictures on that site. will post when i have time.

i thnk hes hotter than any shinhwa member =XX lol. but i guess its preferences.

Hi,i am new here.

i think CSW is really cute and funny,but somehow i see him also like a girl cause his androginy face,dont you think so?i guess if he's older he will become i tough guy, with broad shoulder and enchanting smile.So sad he's younger than i am.

hes a pretty boy. lots of ppl say hes as pretty as a girl. but nowadays this is the case for almost all young singers/actors.

siwon in glasses. now thats hot!! do u know which perf that ones from? cuz i wanna d/l it now... esp since hes wearing glasses <333

2nd pic <333 his smile is so beautiful. i love it~ his smile was the first thing that got me hooked onto him. hehe~ dimples!!

1st pic. ive seen this many many times but gosh so adorable. hes making that heart for me. *hugs* hehe

Guest longmao32

ah... so cute...i'm happy tt he'sstill in sj n they're nt disbanding!!! yAY!! cant wait 4 their album..

Guest gwylui

I know some people think a year is no big difference. But I really want to know his real birthday. Just to confuse with the maybe. Is it 1986? If so y? Thanks to whoever could answer this nagging question? =-)

Guest swtkaori

I love Shiwon!!

I was watching 18:29 and he was so gorgeous in there!! :wub:

At first, I mistaken him for Kangta, lolz! (They kind of looked alike)

I heard he is going to be in Spring Waltz.

Hopefully, I'll get to watch that drama soon ^____^

Guest gwylui

siwon is going to play a prince in a new china and korea collaborated movie w/ Andy Lau who is a mega star in hong kong/china/tawain. he was da evil guy in house of flying daggers and internal affairs.

credits go to xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net

http://krkv.com

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations by xbunnylicious

National actor Ahn Sung Ki, Super Junior's Choi Si Won, and others are starring in a China and Korea collaboration movie called 'Battle of the Wits'. The movie has already received many praises at the International Film Festival.

Super Junior's company, SM Entertainment, said on the 30th, "20 days earlier, we have released a 10 minute clip on the splendid scenes in the movie at the French Cannes's Olympia Theater. Many movie amateurs from various countries also came to watch."

Because of SM Entertainment's promotions, many movie amateurs who attended praised Battle of the Wits of having unique dialogues and magnificent scenes. A SM staff said, "We will soon be having consultations with Japan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, other Asian countries, and European/American countries for Battle of the Wits. We hope we will be obtaining good results."

Based on a Japanese manga, Battle of the Wits is about the developing background of the China Spring and Autumn period of warring states. Ahn Sung Ki and Hong Kong actor Andy Lau will be part of this film. In the movie, Choi Si Won will be acting as a prince.

Guest -crazzzie-

^ why am i not surprise he'll be playing a prince!! WAHHH ^__^ me want to watch!!!!!!!!!!! lol

He's my prince charming *bats eye lashes* lol

Guest -crazzzie-

^ what event was that? how come Siwon and Hangeng are the only ones there? where's the rest of SUJU???

btw...SIWON LOOKS FINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving that boy!! OOO OO OOOO

Guest Elee

I love Shiwon!!

I was watching 18:29 and he was so gorgeous in there!! :wub:

At first, I mistaken him for Kangta, lolz! (They kind of looked alike)

I heard he is going to be in Spring Waltz.

Hopefully, I'll get to watch that drama soon ^____^

KANGTA KANGTA! now thats hot! lol! SI WON SI WON! now thats the sizzles! yes:D if you read the posts in this thread, mostly people say "he looks so much like kangta" or "he looks just like kangta!" Hehe...SO CUTE!! yes, he is in Spring Waltz...although his role is not much, HES STILL SO SIZZLING CUTE!!!

' date='Jun 3 2006, 01:16 PM' post='2700944']

^ why am i not surprise he'll be playing a prince!! WAHHH ^__^ me want to watch!!!!!!!!!!! lol

He's my prince charming *bats eye lashes* lol

i second this!!! raise your hand up in the air like you just dont care! haha...lets have half and half of si won=P hes my prince too *bats eye lashes*

OH NO!!! Si Won and his fellow Super Junior members are going to be living with two "women"..i dont know for how long but thats just..just..just...NOT RIGHT!!! even though im just a fan:( why them???

Guest poopoo

woww LOVE SHIWON! i love his smilee soo HOT..

and i dont think he looks feminine at all..he looks manlier than kangta LOL...i think hes an 1987ER cuz well he looks pretty old compared to the SJ members but someitmes he does look youngggg..

he was SOO HOT in 18 V 29! i first noticed him in a gif :lol: i almost thot it was kangta but too hottttt LOL then later on i got into SJ and was like heyy that guy looked familiar and yeah it was shiwon lol

he looks really shy and quiettt wenever i see him in SJ clips but on screen hes a great actor *MARRIES* jkk lol

thanks FOR THE PICS! the pics wid lee soo man..woww lee soo man looks all hyper..

Guest asian_love2788

Those darn dimples get me everytime. I smile looking at him smile, such a hottie. I really like him in that drama (18 vs. 29) i also saw him on love letter with ki bum, it was so cute. he confessed his love for ki bum but ki bum turned him down. :tears:

I love him with his glasses, it makes him look like a hot nerd. And he has a good sense of style always looking good.

Guest sereneryne

to shiwonlover; tat photo of si won looks like lee wan!

didn't realise he acted in so many dramas!

i agree with many ppl that si won do look like kangta sometimes.. especially photos of si won when he's young.. keke