Guest longmao32

choi siwon and his killer smile

(credits: newsen)

shiwon295dd.jpg

shiwon326ex.jpg

shiwon309mb.jpg

shiwon319do.jpg

shiwon339yv.jpg

Boa is so petite!! This is the harvard business school talk by SM entertainment !! I hope i was one of the students!!! Si won cute!!! :)

Guest longmao32

KANGTA KANGTA! now thats hot! lol! SI WON SI WON! now thats the sizzles! yes:D if you read the posts in this thread, mostly people say "he looks so much like kangta" or "he looks just like kangta!" Hehe...SO CUTE!! yes, he is in Spring Waltz...although his role is not much, HES STILL SO SIZZLING CUTE!!!

i second this!!! raise your hand up in the air like you just dont care! haha...lets have half and half of si won=P hes my prince too *bats eye lashes*

OH NO!!! Si Won and his fellow Super Junior members are going to be living with two "women"..i dont know for how long but thats just..just..just...NOT RIGHT!!! even though im just a fan:( why them???

It's shld b still screenin at sat korea but i was so envious when this show was out!! the girls r so fortunate!!! for more info, go this site n read!! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58854 SJ full hse

hahaha... B) and also their another show mystery 6 http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49948

You all can go watch more of his show in sj coz sum r really funny/ scary.... ENJOY!!!! :P

Guest longmao32

New pics from junior source

weee.jpg

Spring waltz

sifurbeh.jpg

siwonmahiligsamatatanda.jpg

perosinesaveparinkita.jpg

dapatnaka-apronnabulaklakin.jpg

ganitoangkapani-paniwalangpag-arte.jpg

ayokonaandamimonangpics.jpg

anongkahulugannyan.jpg

anobaangrolemoparangastig.jpg

Credits on pictures & La'MISS:fairy & KiyokTingKiyok at juniorsource.com

REUPLOAD IF TAKING OUT

Hope u all like the pic, it's frm spring waltz...it's all frm juniorsource.com, u all luv him n wan to find out more can go there n c!! thx!! :rolleyes:

Guest longmao32

<3 SIWON!!!!! he's so cute as usual wif smile n no smile or a as a mature man, he's still my loved one the oni one i love in sj n korea!!!

Guest Annerella

<3 Shiwon

51.jpg

credit to La'MISS:fairy at juniorsource.com

WOW~ THAT pic makes him look at like KANGTA..... well anyways...I LOVE si won!!!

he is sooo CUTE!! :blush:

Guest andy<33

I have question for all fans I dunno what name drama when shiwon play together with andy lou??

hehehe the pics shiwon is cutieee ^^

thanks for sharing

Guest longmao32

I have question for all fans I dunno what name drama when shiwon play together with andy lou??

hehehe the pics shiwon is cutieee ^^

thanks for sharing

r u a chinese? if u r it's call mo gong, i dunno how to translate in eng but he said it's mo gong in the mystery 6 ep 2!! hahaha...dunno i wan to watch it so badly!!! :D

Guest liu_xing_girl

somehow looking at siwon reminds me of one of our local actress...

ganitoangkapani-paniwalangpag-arte.jpg48_rica.jpg

i think they could pass as siblings :)

Guest andy<33

r u a chinese? if u r it's call mo gong, i dunno how to translate in eng but he said it's mo gong in the mystery 6 ep 2!! hahaha...dunno i wan to watch it so badly!!!

no, i'm indonesian

mo gong?? hm...after that i want ask my teach what the mean of mo gong

I see..finish to watch mystery 6.

OK thanks for info longmao

Guest 4ni3s4

no, i'm indonesian

mo gong?? hm...after that i want ask my teach what the mean of mo gong

I see..finish to watch mystery 6.

OK thanks for info longmao

hii Andy!!!!i'm indonesian too!!!seneng bgt bisa ketemu org indonesia juga... :D:D:D

well... i'm new here, so i need ur guide...

i've been a fan of choi si won since his drama 18vs 29 wasaired in indonesian...

when i see his parts.... WHAT A HANDSOME CUTTIE HUNKS....

so, for u people in korea... i wanna ask, is he so famous there? what other dramas does he play in?

Guest 4ni3s4

i first saw him in 18 vs 29 and drooled everytime he appeared :w00t:

unfortunately i've kinda stopped watchin it cuz the older "bong man" just doesn't have his charisma :( actually it was kinda hard to believe he "grew up" to look like that :P, anyone felt the same way?

vpuads.jpg

vpucs3.jpg

vpucll.jpg

vpuctx.jpg

vpucux.jpg

yups... i feel that too... and i think it's a pity that he and PARK MIN JI(younger version of hye chan)had only a few appereance. i think this drama will be better if they appeared more, actually i watch this drama because of them, i was attracted by them more than their older version

what episodes are he in, in Spring Waltz?

im not so sure, but i think mostly. he shows up around eppy 4 and 5? then yeah, youll get used to his hair and everything

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO CUTE! shiwonnie in his pjs^_^ these are caps made by *CLASSIC*.

shiwon18gi.jpg

shiwon37mi.jpg

shiwon43um.jpg

so cute, right? his hairs not gelled..he looks younger and cute though^_^ i like it! :lol:

Guest shiwonlover

this guy is too good looking to be truee lol

whata cuitee. i wish he can have bigger parts in dramas which proebeby will come soon int he future. :) expecally romanic ones ;) lol

yea i own a page! LOL

o yeaa i dont wanan spread anything big but this is proebbey old news

is shiwon dating anyone, or any sj members dating anyone

this one fourm saying shiwon is dating stella a sm tranneee

o well sorrry to defend anyone!!!!! lol

o yea on game shows or sj shows u know the girly bracelt he always wears, is that a tiffany bracelttt. yea im soo stalkeshh but it looks kool lol

Guest Overtherainbow

I love Choi Si Won!!!! First saw him in 18 vs. 29 and I feel in love

He is soo cute in there even though it was a very very small part. I would have finished the drama if he was in there more since I didn't like Kang Bong-Man when he got older