Junjin 전진

saharial

i don't know about the message, but if you saw Hyesung's 1st showcase... Junjin ws the first on the stage and he RAN up to Hyesung to give him the BIGGEST hug and the smile on his face made me all teary eyed... he was so proud of him

and when Junjin was in the coma I think Hyesung was the most upset and crying.. i think he said in an interview he had been SO scared of losing him

aww <3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vpower

^ awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! so sweet!! those shinhwa guys are just too cute.......

i can see all the threads are starting back up again which is good!!

whooooss jinnie page i thought no one has made a forum for him.so happy that someone has start this forum again.he look extremely hot now with the short hair.

aigoo... i dun like the short hair he had at the japanese premier :lol:

though i can deal with it as long as he doesnt do anything bad to his eyebrows.. i <3 his eyebrows.. my mom laughed at me the other day cos i went on about them being perfect and beautiiful for 5 mins :X

Jie...okay,with Turboupload,OK! Kumawo Chinggu!!

chibikko..Thank you for posted the pic..His father eosnt look like a korean to me?!

Yeah me too chinggu,junjin such a sweet person,A Family man...

Junjin with Hyesung?! hehhm..nice couple..YOu know what,i really proud of Shinhwa.

They have a very gud relationship with each other,altough they're a "rival" sometimes in korean entertainment.. ;)

Guest kittinexjj

^ deb, why did you have to post those pictures...i get so jealous when i see them...kekkek i had to save them in a sep. folder so i wouldnt come across them...wahh i want to be her. T_T yes im a weirdo. lets get this thread back to its original amount of pages and more...woohoo..lets spam away about JJ...hey i ryhmed..kekek

Guest sopshek

sopshek i am uploading the jinsyung hug at hyesung's showcase if you.. or anyone else wnats it..

also the junjin and his dad parents day hug :)

Thank you very much. You are an angel. :D

those zippy ziggy pics never falters to amaze me. *_______* Such beauty.

I think Jin-ah is closest to Sungie too.

Good day to all.

Guest kittinexjj

^ yeah, theyre so cute with each other....but hes sort of a floater...man he sure is a manwhore. ricjin, minjin, jinsyung, jindy, and wanjin....T_T he sure knows how to get around eh...kekke

Guest battleuphoria

this thread is quick! hehe i'm gonna do my usual routine. so be ready for straight posts. hehe

Hi back Naza Hyung/Unni...chicka2.gif

Btw..I know Im a little too lag here...Recently then I went to read the translations for the 1st talk track in Winter Story 1...Oh mY! I almost rolled off my seat the minute I heard Junjin and Eric acting as two crazy girls....

And boy..Junjin's soooo funny..the way he said "Merry Christmas " in that fast and half lady voice...LOL...

and also when he said " Errr..hmm..." when Dongwan said he'll present Hyesung's handphone as a prize if they mimicked well...HAHA...

Oh..n how I love Junjin's cool ..so cool...oh so cool deep voice when he said "Im Park Choong Jae" at last...

This guy sure has no reservations when trying to be comical...n i love it! Non SHinhwa fans can prob never believe all these usual crap and nonsense can come out from that stern and dashing face of Junjin...

Oh..Cherilyn..I'm having my exams real soon too..Now finishing up last project before I go on my revision spree..revision rush rather..lol...Cya all...

awww. i will have my exams starting thu next week but i'll be gone for about 2 weeks. and we have so many projects. i don't know how to balance my time now. i'm gonna miss junjin!

---edit---

i own page 8! yey! my fav number!!!

Archived