Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest llMagicholiXll

hello gals... ^^*

do you remember me???

aaahh... i am too busy, that's why I didn't come here for a long time.

i heard from my friends about soompi.

so i want to start myself in soompi with Mr. Double J. heheee.

I miss you gals!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he has an album out as well.

Junjin has performed with him a few times and been on shows with him

Charlie Park was even in and ADvert with Hyesung hehehe

oooh Feli... thanks for the chickie >_<

Thank You for explainning it to me, 'jiejunwoo'

Whoa,like Father, like Son! hahaha...

So,before joinning ShinHwa,JJ already famous as The Son of Charlie Park?! :blink::D

ooooh Mag!c *hugs* where have you been.... *waves*

Thank You for explainning it to me, 'jiejunwoo'

Whoa,like Father, like Son! hahaha...

So,before joinning ShinHwa,JJ already famous as The Son of Charlie Park?! :blink::D

i am not sure to be honest... i don't know how far back Mr Park senior goes

i'll upload some junjin clips with him in an hour or so when i gte home.. you can use clubbox right??

oh .. and call me Jie or Kay unnie ok :)

ooooh Mag!c *hugs* where have you been.... *waves*

i am not sure to be honest... i don't know how far back Mr Park senior goes

i'll upload some junjin clips with him in an hour or so when i gte home.. you can use clubbox right??

oh .. and call me Jie or Kay unnie ok :)

Hi Jie...just call me laura..

im sorry,but i cant use clubbox.

how bout YSI? would you mind to send me the ysi file?kumawo!

or,you just post the pic,it's also helped... ^^

heys mag!c, nice to see you.

Kay, you're going on here from work? :P

hehhhehhe :blush:

Hi Jie...just call me laura..

im sorry,but i cant use clubbox.

how bout YSI? would you mind to send me the ysi file?kumawo!

or,you just post the pic,it's also helped... ^^

sure maybe mega upload is better... when i YSI things they tend to not work :X

Guest llMagicholiXll

Hi Kay+Deb,,,

i'm stuck on my million tons of work T.T

i've never seen you and everybody for a long time, how about you ?

i hope you gals so happy ^^

Guest femaki84

Hey gals..jus to be safe..post ya links in ya sigs instead of sharing it openly...u wouldnt wanna be hit by the mods once they get cracking again...coz Im not sure if we're allowed to post links openly in this forum..so lets not create trouble in the name of Junjin's thread..lol

Kay...hehe..Im dem stressed up with my report now too..But yeah..listening to Junjin in Winter Story 1 track 1 and his track 7 from Winter Story 2 calm my nerves...plus his face is everywhere...when i come to Soompi..it's in my avatar..when Im on MSN..it's him for my ava too..and when Im on the desktop..I see dashing Junjin tooo!!! lol..Junjinniefested Com!!

Guest chibikko

Hi Kay+Deb,,,

i'm stuck on my million tons of work T.T

i've never seen you and everybody for a long time, how about you ?

i hope you gals so happy ^^

Aww, poor you. Hopefully you're workload will lessen soon ^_^~!

I'm stuck with tons of schoolwork but i'm getting through it with my procrastination :lol: Doin hw in the train is fun. I hope you're doing well.

Guest kittinexjj

hahahaha mr. charlie park is awesome.....hes my future father in law....kiddin kidding....i pratically see the glares from you JJ fans...kekek charlies casanova video is interesting...i love how he has so much energy...i agree like father like son...i love their relationship with each other.

Guest chibikko

hahahaha mr. charlie park is awesome.....hes my future father in law....kiddin kidding....i pratically see the glares from you JJ fans...kekek charlies casanova video is interesting...i love how he has so much energy...i agree like father like son...i love their relationship with each other.

*glares* :angry:

J/K, still love ya!! :lol:

Charlie can sure move for a guy his age. I wonder if he taught Junjin a few moves.

Guest femaki84

yeah,...and I love guys who loves their family alot...Jus like Junjin after Charlie Park stepped into the Star World....coz Junjin to many pp..looks like a Casanova who is always playing and joking...BUT..he is actualli showing his family side of him more and more...

iN a recent interview..he also mentioned that he's working hard now coz he wanna reach his dream of having a happy family or something.oh..so sweet..who can imagine that rebellious teen previously would be this sensible now? But if he quits smoking..den he'll be reallly really sensible.

yeah Eves..Im sure dancing, small waists, good build and height sure runs in the family..

Debbie..You're incredible..100 posts already~

yeah,...and I love guys who loves their family alot...Jus like Junjin after Charlie Park stepped into the Star World....coz Junjin to many pp..looks like a Casanova who is always playing and joking...BUT..he is actualli showing his family side of him more and more...

iN a recent interview..he also mentioned that he's working hard now coz he wanna reach his dream of having a happy family or something.oh..so sweet..who can imagine that rebellious teen previously would be this sensible now? But if he quits smoking..den he'll be reallly really sensible.

yeah Eves..Im sure dancing, small waists, good build and height sure runs in the family..

Debbie..You're incredible..100 posts already~

yeah :( one of my friends told me lots of people didnt like Junjin cos he 'loved too many women' and was stupid.

i got quite upset - he is not stupid at all... will fight anyone who says he is :lol:

Archived