Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kay, che everyone! hehe it's just now that i got to drop by! like che i will have lots of exams too!! until next friday! so i won't be able to drop y as much! take care everyone!

Guest kittinexjj

o0o...yummy pictures...their 4th jib was when they started to get manlier...i so heart their 6th jib image...so hot looking in all those suits.

Guest mrs.junjin

i wanted to go see the concert in korea too bad that i don't have my pass port. and also i reall want to meet him one day when i finish college and i hope i could speak korean then so i could meet him and talk to him.

i think i have a better chance of meeting him beacuse i'm becaming a fashion designer and a flower desginer so i could get to South Korea and meet him. i also want to see Minwoo's wedding if i have the chance tio see it. sorry if i offended some one in this thread but it's true i can't wait till i finish and go off to korea and liver there.

Guest WanMinBin

Hi Amy! I'm from Aussieland too! :lol:

is anybody here familiar with Hong Kong celebs? coz Jinnie reminds me of this singer/actor, especially when he had that shoulder length hairdo...

Guest femaki84

Hi Amy! I'm from Aussieland too!

is anybody here familiar with Hong Kong celebs? coz Jinnie reminds me of this singer/actor, especially when he had that shoulder length hairdo...

Oh..u two are pretty near where I am..Singapore! & im currently studying in an Aussie Uni here...RMIT...heard of it?

Wannie_boy's_gal..who do u think Junjin oppa resemble from HK? I dun recall any....

Whoa~ I missed a lot in just two days! o_0 You guys are.. post-richard simmons posting machines. :lol:

Yay! The regulars are back. ^_^ Welcome to the new people to this thread! ;)

I wanted to reply to something.. but I forgot what! >_<;;

Anyway.. has anyone detected Jin [aka se7en_5ive] anywhere? I didn't see her.

Have a good day/evening all~ :D

Hi Amy! I'm from Aussieland too! :lol:

about which HK celeb are u talking about?!.... :huh:

i do know some but.. i really cant think about any celeb looks like Jinnie :lol: (maybe Ron Ng?!.. naaahh... :lol:)

*EDIT : i own page 10 :P*

Archived