Junjin 전진

saharial

^ Hehe. Downloading as we speak~ :D I'm so happy Eric's goofing around in this photoshoot. Seeing him so quiet in their Personal Histories Japan is quite.. weird. Junjin's grins are back!! He rarely does when he's doing solo. But Andy's being too quiet, I think. Some people at Andy's thread like that, but.. I think he's usually not that quiet. I wonder whether something's wrong. :( But anyway.. Sorry for ranting here but I'm not comfortable doing that at the other thread. :mellow:

Mallie ~ Hehehe. Thank you!!! ^_^ <3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chibikko

^heehee, it's alrite. Yeah, Andy was abit to quiet. I dont think he spoke much outside the interview session. He might be really tired :unsure:

Jinnie looks good. Gained some weight back from LGTTB and his hair! :wub:

korean_aein, i have some clips. Can you use clubbox or would you prefer megaupload since their HD files?

HD?! HD?! Available?!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!! Debbie.. saranghae~ :wub: BTW, thank you for commenting on my little captions. You're the only one. Hehe. xD <3

Yep.. Jinnie's phobia with water. Poor guy~ :( He was thinner in LGTTB but after seeing the photoshoot, I think he's nicely put on weight again. ;)

Don't say that FaRicSyung ^^ I do like your captions ^^

I really don't know he was phobia with water... yea I think he's nicely put on weight again now ^^

^heehee, it's alrite. Yeah, Andy was abit to quiet. I dont think he spoke much outside the interview session. He might be really tired :unsure:

Jinnie looks good. Gained some weight back from LGTTB and his hair! :wub:

korean_aein, i have some clips. Can you use clubbox or would you prefer megaupload since their HD files?

I can't use CB so I prefer megaupload ^^ thx chibbiko :) just call me cecil :P I think korean_aein is too long to say :P

ack, why do all the clips have to come out when i'm at work? now i have to wait till i get home to get the files. but thanks so much, debbie! and farah, i like ur sense of humour wit the captions. :D

i don't mind jinnie's new hair, but... it's a little too long for me. :unsure: for some reason or other, it reminds me of... elvis. :P *learns from farah and hides behind ssk*

and andy might juz be quiet becuz of his role in prague - he's the angsty fella in the show after all.

and tt behind the scenes clip tt u were talking abt made so many of us so upset when we watched it, cecil (can i call u tt?). but i tink he did say tt working of LGTTB has helped him get over it, or at least cope with it a little better, ne?

yeah - i thought Andy was being a bit quiet too (and for me to even notice that...)

cecil (i can call you that too ne?) you had exactly the same reaction as everyone here for that ending on LGGTB with the NG clip...

ahh farah.. there are ypour caps haha.. i wondered why they weren't there when iw as watching >_< (it was 1am i think i can be forgiven for being an idiot)

hehe eves the clips always come out inthe day when I am at work too >_<

Guest minshoo

well..if you know. Jinnie has a huge..HUGE fear of water. So he was crying since he nearly drowned in the clip if you see it. It literally scared the heck of him.

hahha this remind me of a clip when he pushed eric or hyesun and minwoo to the pool when they stood on a diving pavement. and when i think it was eric was walking backward junjin thought eric was going to get him so he hung onto the pole lol that was the funniest clip ever.

HD?! HD?! Available?!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!! Debbie.. saranghae~ :wub: BTW, thank you for commenting on my little captions. You're the only one. Hehe. xD <3

Yep.. Jinnie's phobia with water. Poor guy~ :( He was thinner in LGTTB but after seeing the photoshoot, I think he's nicely put on weight again. ;)

^ Yeah... he is afraid of water. :( I remember watching one clip of him and the other shinhwa members swimming. They were supposed to have a swimming race.. but he kind of, swam to the side.

Guest chibikko

I can't use CB so I prefer megaupload ^^ thx chibbiko :) just call me cecil :P I think korean_aein is too long to say :P

I'll try to get them up for you by the end of tomorrow :)

+++

[HD]KBS Music Bank Comeback Special_Shinhwa - Perfect Man (04.04.02)

hdkbsmusicbankcomebackspecials.jpg

Link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/urbandecay/nc9u3

+++++++++

[HD]19th Golden Disc Awards_Shinhwa-Brand New (12.02.04)

19thgoldendiscawardsshinhwabra.jpg

Link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/urbandecay/lc9u3

++++

[HD]KBS Daesang Awards 2004_Shinhwa-Brand New (12.30.04)

kbsdaesangawards2004shinhwabra.jpg

Link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/urbandecay/mc9u3

hahha this remind me of a clip when he pushed eric or hyesun and minwoo to the pool when they stood on a diving pavement. and when i think it was eric was walking backward junjin thought eric was going to get him so he hung onto the pole lol that was the funniest clip ever.

ahh the infamous 'i hate mool' clip hehehe yeah he puished eric twice!! heheh he looked so happy when he was being naughty.. i posted the caps a few pages back :)

^ Yeah... he is afraid of water. :( I remember watching one clip of him and the other shinhwa members swimming. They were supposed to have a swimming race.. but he kind of, swam to the side.

inahven't seent hat one i don't think... do you have it at all?

i have a MU link for shinhwa changjjo 2000 where they help a student who is always late... will PM to whoever wants 'k

farah you are SO right - its jinnies butt hyesung uses as bongo practis not Min-u :lol:

junjin looks so cute in this - grey floppy hat and shades.. aigoo :wub:

but the hair does remind me of elvis! or at least the nice coiff at the front. thank goodness the back isn't too long. :P

the bit i remember watching of jinnie swimming was when he was in tt beautiful sunday special in phuket or something. he was supposed to piggyback some girl and swim thru an obstacle course or something and he juz cldn't do it.

and when did sungie use jinnie's butt for bongo practice? :lol:

i have a MU link for shinhwa changjjo 2000 where they help a student who is always late... will PM to whoever wants 'k

farah you are SO right - its jinnies butt hyesung uses as bongo practis not Min-u :lol:

junjin looks so cute in this - grey floppy hat and shades.. aigoo :wub:

please do ^^ don't hesitate :P

Archived