Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest naxareth

all these links are posted on wanjunjin, ne?

if not, i might just spam pms to my sisters. :D

will check tomorrow. hyung's arm is aching like whoa. ^_^

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh the infamous 'i hate mool' clip hehehe yeah he puished eric twice!! heheh he looked so happy when he was being naughty.. i posted the caps a few pages back :)

inahven't seent hat one i don't think... do you have it at all?

^ Umm... I think I have it on my comp somewhere. I'll upload it if I find it... geez I should really organise my files and photos. -_-

i have an MU clip for those who want to see the diving/swimming clip where junjin says he 'hates mool'

its a classic :) and everyone should see it :D

I would love too jiejunwoo ^^ please PM me every kind of link that related to our jinnie :P but with MU please ^^

Komawooooo................ ^^

Guest xling06

i love how he says 'i hate mool' and still climbs all the diving boards even though he won't jump hehehe

Please PM me any links you have for Junjin too (with MU)! I love to see Junjin!!! :D thanks in advance!

Guest xling06

^heehee, it's alrite. Yeah, Andy was abit to quiet. I dont think he spoke much outside the interview session. He might be really tired :unsure:

Jinnie looks good. Gained some weight back from LGTTB and his hair! :wub:

korean_aein, i have some clips. Can you use clubbox or would you prefer megaupload since their HD files?

Hi Chibikko,

been looking for the NGs of LGTTB, can share the files (using megaupload)with me as well? thanks a lot!

okies have PM'd three junjin needy people hehe

oh and xling06 - you better fix yr sig before a mod does >_< you have one extra banner and they are so pretty - would be a shame to lose them ...

(jae hee was great in 3-iron - very talented)

okies have PM'd three junjin needy people hehe

oh and xling06 - you better fix yr sig before a mod does >_< you have one extra banner and they are so pretty - would be a shame to lose them ...

(jae hee was great in 3-iron - very talented)

Already received ^^ komawo...

Guest flyfany89

i have an MU clip for those who want to see the diving/swimming clip where junjin says he 'hates mool'

its a classic :) and everyone should see it :D

^may i have the link as well??

thank you

Archived