Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ O m g those caps are just :o!!! Thanks chibikko!! They rocK!!!

thanks!!!

Oh is it your birthday!?!?! :o

Happy birthday then!!! Many Junjin wishes <3

Guest chibikko

^Thanks amiyu and kay.

Sad to say, that was the only episode i kept on my computer just because of Jinnie. The rest are in the cyberspace junkyard. Yeah..imo..it was that good of a drama. *checks location* Junjin Thread...crappp >_<

I <3 Junjin :wub:

*runs away*

hehehe debbie... its not JJ's fault the series writers failed him. He does a really good job with what he is given... from what i ahve seen so far anyway. :wub:

i hope they give him a much better role next time.. one with real depth in the writing an not just what he can bring to it. :)

Guest chibikko

^yeah and one that doesnt get cancelled early cuz of schduling confilicts..aish..I think if the series wasnt cut i would've liked it alittle bit more

Guest chibikko

^Yes kay!! That'll be shoo awesome. Think of how close Jinnie will be to you ;)

Random Pic (with a commentary by me :P)

114rk4wx8ek.jpg

I'm a mighty, morphin power ranger! :D

Guest IN`vincible

Oh is it your birthday!?!?! :o

Happy birthday then!!! Many Junjin wishes <3

THANKS!!!

oh btw, do you guys use a 'screen capping' (sorry, don't know what it's called...) software to make it easier than print screen + paste?

Guest elmmmo_

^ hehe tha'ts so cute "many junjin wishes" teehee, I WANT SOME JUNJIN WISHES ^^*

well, i'm assuming it's your birthday angelSLACKER hehe so happy birthday :D

oh and for the screen capping thing.. well, i use media player classic to watch all my videos and i can capture shots straight from that.. yep~

^^ haha exams will come soon so i might miss a week. *that's hard and harsh!*

hi hyung! nice to see you here!

aww me too! i've been missing a LOT! it's finals week for me!

i miss everyone here! after that, i only have a day then i'm off for a week at SG! :)

yeah,...and I love guys who loves their family alot...Jus like Junjin after Charlie Park stepped into the Star World....coz Junjin to many pp..looks like a Casanova who is always playing and joking...BUT..he is actualli showing his family side of him more and more...

iN a recent interview..he also mentioned that he's working hard now coz he wanna reach his dream of having a happy family or something.oh..so sweet..who can imagine that rebellious teen previously would be this sensible now? But if he quits smoking..den he'll be reallly really sensible.

yeah Eves..Im sure dancing, small waists, good build and height sure runs in the family..

Debbie..You're incredible..100 posts already~

wow yeah! deb's really fast! i barely have 10 posts! lol

yeah :( one of my friends told me lots of people didnt like Junjin cos he 'loved too many women' and was stupid.

i got quite upset - he is not stupid at all... will fight anyone who says he is :lol:

yea he is NOT! lol.. i guess they just can't take it that jinnie is so loveable! hahah :lol:

^ Hye, welcome to the thread! ^_^

ok.. i have checked but can't see anything wrong :( will check again tonite when i get home.. maybe if i change password for you it will help. PM me what happens exactly when you try to log in ok??

^ Unnie~!! Thanks for helping. I don't know what happened but I can access the thread [link given by Lynne unnie] now.. :D <3

Hye, Mai.. Is it your birthday still? Happy birthday! ^^;

[scan] ShinHwa - Junior Sep issue

shinhwa016kq.jpg

shinhwa021ng.jpg

shinhwa034zf.jpg

shinhwa042wh.jpg

shinhwa053wi.jpg

shinhwa060jp.jpg

Credit to Ocean's Six + rickiller@shinhwachangjo.net

whoa!just can't get enough of these piccies! do they sell Junior magazines at SG? if so, anyone can recommend a shop? i so want to get this ish!

looks like ekin cheng??? it's a big no no! he doesn't look like it!

i already recognize you right now with a pink font. haha

yup. give him a rest. but i would love to see him in a movie and a cf. hehe

ooops, sorry. hehe i am not done with backreading. hehe

yup. i will have exams starting thu til oct 19. straight. no exemptions on weekends. and on the 21st, i will start doing a project with a group which needs to be submitted on the 24th. on the 23rd, i will have yet another exam. and on the 31st, another project. i hardly find time to go online. *dead* and *dies*

omg! that's soo hell-ish! hang on chE! it's sem break season! i'm going to have two final exams tomorrow! chemistry and business statistics! my friends and i group-studied stats last night and i got home really late..like 11 pm and i haven't even started with chemistry.i'll be at school from 9:30 am to 9pm! :(

its never too late!!!!... *claps* welcoem tot he thread!! how did you get into jin-ah?

Well... I know his a member of Shinhwa but never notice him like now ^^ just love him from Gumiho... he is so cool ^^ then I watching LGTTB ^^ I'm getting more and more love him :P

BTW thx for the welcoming.... this thread are very kind to new member :P usually no one notice about newcomer :P (sorry that's my opinion only :P).

anyway... thx all ^^ more pict please :P

th_swimming01.jpg th_swimming20.jpg th_swimming19.jpg

th_swimming18.jpg th_swimming17.jpg th_swimming10.jpg

th_swimming09.jpg th_swimming08.jpg th_swimming06.jpg

swimming clip #1

creds to me and wanjunjin.com NO hotlinking please

Well... I know his a member of Shinhwa but never notice him like now ^^ just love him from Gumiho... he is so cool ^^ then I watching LGTTB ^^ I'm getting more and more love him :P

BTW thx for the welcoming.... this thread are very kind to new member :P usually no one notice about newcomer :P (sorry that's my opinion only :P).

anyway... thx all ^^ more pict please :P

yay a fellow gumiho fan :) i am still only half way throught that at the momnet >_< but am loving every second of it :D

can't wait to buy LGTTB when it come out :)

th_swimming05.jpg th_swimming04.jpg th_swimming02.jpg

th_swimming34.jpg th_swimming38.jpg th_swimming21.jpg

th_swimming33.jpg th_swimming32.jpg th_swimming31.jpg

Guest IN`vincible

^ hehe tha'ts so cute "many junjin wishes" teehee, I WANT SOME JUNJIN WISHES ^^*

well, i'm assuming it's your birthday angelSLACKER hehe so happy birthday :D

oh and for the screen capping thing.. well, i use media player classic to watch all my videos and i can capture shots straight from that.. yep~

thanks for the greeting!!!

-

and i use the same thing only it gets tiring... i want a software that is quick on screen capping~

Hye, Mai.. Is it your birthday still? Happy birthday! ^^;

not anymore from where i am but still thanks!!!

Archived