Junjin 전진

saharial

^ Kay, you also write...?! i love to read.. haha! i'm interested~ will check wanjunjin & minbongstalkers sometime (i'm actually a member of both but i'm kind-of inactive... it's hard to stay active in all of the forums i've joined into ^^;;)

anyway, i hope jin will appear in another drama soon coz i really miss him after lgttb~ any news about this??!?!

hehe the fics i write are in my sig Mai :) Last resort is part one of a trilogy and i am writing part two at the moment (rest for the wicked) . Cupid Inc is a romantic comedy of sorts

i've not herad any more about a drama or movie - but then i am lazy at checking the news. I expect he's still on his break

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. yeah hehe.. been busy with wanjunjin and some other writing which is why i havent been there as much.. am still doing the detags though :)

i'm not that often on MinBongStalkers too, but still ^___^

ho ok, if i need any pic to be detag i'll let u know :)

hi Izzat! welcome to the thread :)

and for sharing the pic.. i love when he wears hats like that - though i prefer the grey one from the early jibs

who's junjin hugging in your sig?

Guest chibikko

annyong chingu-dul ^^

woaaa.... I've been leaft 3 pages behind ^^

Just finished the LGTTB ^^ don't like the ending :P but I enjoyed the songs in it....

Oh gosh. Forgot to upload the LGTTB clips for you >_< I feel so bad. I'll get them up soon!! I'm so sorry. :(

Archived