Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shakes naza unnie*

unnie! chongshin chario! :D

seriously, jinnie does "cute and adorable" so well, like when u see him with his hyungs and one dongseng in shinhwa. then he does the "cool macho man" routine so well too, like in gumiho and lgttb. everything abt him is juz absolutely... delicious. :P

kay jie, thank you for the faint-inducing piccies! happy friday indeed!

what's it about???

shinhwa helping a guy gain more confidence. The one i have so far which i posted at the forum in the shinhwa flows thred has them helping a student who is always late. This one is helping a guy who lacks confidence :)

^It's Eric, both times :lol: Poor boy.

Ah, Jinnie was such a dork in the video. :wub:

pfouhahahah----

dont u think Eric look weak before?! :X :lol:

but now... holalala

yea love when he was like 'I HATE MOOHL' >__< LMAOOOOO---- :lol:

i love how he says 'i hate mool' and still climbs all the diving boards even though he won't jump hehehe

HAHAH that's what i just said!! lolol

my fav moment!!! :lol:

Hi guys!! :lol:

I have some lovely clips I found on my computer. I dunno if you guys have seen this but I found them cute and real funny. ^_^ But yousendit ain't working for me so you'll have to right click and save target as Here are the clippy's. ^__^

Hyesung's Nightmare

jjghost1fb.jpg

Description: Hyesung thought he was having a nightmare about a lady ghost trying to kiss him. Turns out that is was Junjin in women's clothing. HAHA.

Junjin's Kangaroo dance

jjkangaroo2vb.jpg

Description: Junjin dancing in a Kangaroo suit. (WOOHOO Aussie ^_^) It also shows a segment of him dancing with this other girl... the girl freaks out and Junjin keeps dancing away.

CREDITS TO: http://soul.mysticshrine.com

haha i luv the kangdroo dance i havent seen the nightmare one thank u amiyu

haha i luv the kangdroo dance i havent seen the nightmare one thank u amiyu

Guest chibikko

pfouhahahah----

dont u think Eric look weak before?! :X :lol:

but now... holalala

yea love when he was like 'I HATE MOOHL' >__< LMAOOOOO---- :lol:

HAHAH that's what i just said!! lolol

my fav moment!!! :lol:

:lol: Yes, he was abit scrawny back then but now look at Eric :wub:

Ahh, him saying 'I HATE MOOL!' was the cutest thing every :D

Guest IN`vincible

shinhwa helping a guy gain more confidence. The one i have so far which i posted at the forum in the shinhwa flows thred has them helping a student who is always late. This one is helping a guy who lacks confidence :)

ah i see, thanks~

Grandma Mady,

i also know one person used your gift as her banner in Shinhwa Changjo so is in soompi. I clearly stated that not allowed to use in soompi and Shinhwa changjo last time. when i saw my gift as their banner, feel bad.. feel like someone steal my precious gift. if someone steals my artwork without credit, i'm still angry but not like rite now. but rite now is different. Mady gave me... just only for me.. now .. T___T I am so kind so that let you guys used in other forums except in soompi and Shinhwa ChangJo.

I am off now. :(

Archived