[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

i have to say this drama is pretty good, and being underated. thanks so much S2 for subbing !! Music is great, chemistry b/w the 2 leads are great...i didn't really watch it until ep, heheh, i skipped quite alot at the beginning...can't wait to have season 2 and hopefully will have the same cast esp the 2 leads....

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goong77

Hi All,

Please check out this link, i am not sure he is Shin Don Wook. Even if i don't understand Korean but i've heard they call him "Shin Dong Wook". Probably, this is his new drama or something. If someone here know what's all about, please tell us in details. It's unbelievable!

Many thanks

SDW's kissing

Guest dae_dweama

jsu started watching this..and LOVIN' IT =D thanks heaps to the subbing team..and the music to this drama is really goood!!

Guest bluebyul

i randomly came across this, because my non-korean friend was searching for dramas to watch,

and said that this one was cute (but where she found it, incomplete)

lucky for me, of COURSE soompi would have a thread on it~

hurray~

i like their music selection for the episodes as well.

Guest sarangrain

perhaps i skipped by accident while surfing through the thread but are they still going to do a second season of soulmate? any new updates on that?

i must say that this my absolute favorite sitcom/drama ^_______^ <3

Guest theskinnygirl

Wow. This is a GOOD drama!

I'm glad I didn't miss out.

It's less "innocent" than the regular dramas... but I like it still.

I hope there's a second season!

It's such an open end ending...

This one says that Shin Dong Wook and Lee Soo Kyung are going to reteam as a couple in a music video for new group IV-COS(포코스) for their debut album's title song, which loosely translates to "Unattainable love." They're calling it a music drama more than music video because it'll be divided in 2 parts, and it comes out in February.

Thank you so much javabeans & xradman and everyone at WITHS2 for subbing this drama.

This is the behind-the-scene video clip & Interviews from Arirang TV for the music video.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=51LAQNKG

bscap001wh3.jpgbscap007ep5.jpg

Guest fragolina

I have just watched Soulmate. Thank you all for links and translation and many thanks to WITH S2 for the subs!

This one says that Shin Dong Wook and Lee Soo Kyung are going to reteam as a couple in a music video for new group IV-COS(포코스) for their debut album's title song, which loosely translates to "Unattainable love." They're calling it a music drama more than music video because it'll be divided in 2 parts, and it comes out in February.

So this is not for the second season.. <_<

I hope that they'll show us a little more of Shin Dong Wook and Lee Soo Kyung. I want more!!!

Wow...I just watched the first 2 episodes of Soulmate and totally fell in love with this drama.

I can't believe I'm missing out on this wonderful sitcom.

I haven't laughed this much in a long time.

I like all the characters in here...for some reasons they all look so much better in the drama than in pictures...

Here are some pictures...

69dz5.jpg

59qf5.jpg

16iq5.jpg

65ax2.jpg

70ll3.jpg

85790001ch6.jpg

71ta7.jpg

46761319ax1.jpg

48239077af4.jpg

78397956yb7.jpg

76969356nl7.jpg

57oh8.jpg

74pl4.jpg

73kj6.jpg

77pe8.jpg

75ec7.jpg

64go1.jpg

17ms3.jpg

55mw4.jpg

58ws8.jpg

63om7.jpg

67yt7.jpg

68ti9.jpg

18ov8.jpg

19gl4.jpg

37rh4.jpg

38um6.jpg

Guest jandc17

hi! does anybody know where i could watch the music video that they were shooting in that clip goong77 posted? it looks really interesting.

Thank you! :D

Guest schizoar

I really liked this drama. Though some don't like the ending, I kind of liked it that way. Coz I know they'll meet there somewhere over there (Japan). However, having a second season isn't bad either. I'll be waiting for it, I hope they make one. :)

I've captured caps for all the scenes I liked. Sorry if it's not that clear. :sweatingbullets:

Note: If you haven't watched this one, the caps might contain spoilers. Consider yourself warned. :D

cap01.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Park Myung Soo! :blush:

cap02.jpg

This scene's so funny coz they both rapped. wahahahaha!

cap03.jpg

This scene is priceless! I can't help but smile just by looking at these caps, I really laughed so hard while watching this scene. :lol:

cap04.jpg

Who wouldn't love this couple? They're so adorable! Love these scenes! :P

cap05.jpg

Caps of their unexpected meeetings as well as convos. Now I want to know who's my soulmate. :blush:

Oh, I forgot the mention, I LOVED the OST. Hehe..

Guest jamal paktongko

hi everyone,

i have just finish watching episode 1 and does anyone knows

the title of the song sang by the choir during the scene when soo kyung

was imagining how phillip should be proposing.

i think that song was sung by sung si kyung in one of love letter episodes

and i have been searching for the tiltle of the song since..

please somebody help me.....

Guest mariaclara

Wow was this a great drama. Amazing soundtrack. Storyline and presentation were very unique. Highly refreshing.

Can anyone recommend other dramas like this? Dramas that have more realistic portrayals of people and relationships but still manage to be very entertaining? Another one I can think about is Dal Ja's Spring.

Guest javabeans

Wow was this a great drama. Amazing soundtrack. Storyline and presentation were very unique. Highly refreshing.

Can anyone recommend other dramas like this? Dramas that have more realistic portrayals of people and relationships but still manage to be very entertaining? Another one I can think about is Dal Ja's Spring.

Soulmate's probably my favorite kdrama so far, and I've seen a bunch. I definitely rec Dal Ja's Spring too, since I'm enjoying that one a lot these days. I'd also suggest What's Up, Fox? DJS and WUF aren't as innovative and 'different' as Soulmate, but they're entertaining and well-done in their portrayals of relationships. I also think Soulmate's director, Noh Do Chul, is pretty amazing and will be checking out whatever he does in the future. I haven't seen his previous series, Hello Francesca, but I think I ought to.

Guest xradman

hi everyone,

i have just finish watching episode 1 and does anyone knows

the title of the song sang by the choir during the scene when soo kyung

was imagining how phillip should be proposing.

i think that song was sung by sung si kyung in one of love letter episodes

and i have been searching for the tiltle of the song since..

please somebody help me.....

The song is Sarang-hagi ddaemuneh (사랑하기 때문에) by Yu Jae-ha (유재하) which translates to "Because I love you".

Archived