[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say, there will be no Season 2.

I hadn't been checking upon Soulmate Season 2 news lately but I just did a search and apparently it fell through. Whether it's because of mediocre ratings for Season 1 or whatnot, they weren't able to pick up season 2. The writer has already been contracted to do a new movie, and as we know, Shin Dong Wook is currently acting in War of Money.

It's too bad, but I kinda saw this coming... and thankfully, I'm happy enough with the ending as it is, even though I really did want another season.

Ok they cannot do this to us. I have been waiting very patiently for months and now my oppa will not be doing a second season? Nope i cannot except it........not that they will put much attention to us anyway. I guess i will have to comfort myself with drooling over him on war of money. I hope everyone watches that since is a very different and great series.

Oh man. I was SO expecting second installment. This is a REAL bummer. This series actually had potential. This series is one of those really funny sitcoms I enjoyed watching and couldn't keep my eyes off it. I'm so pissed but I guess we can watch reruns haha. :sweatingbullets::P

Guest B_rain

ost

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dqqz32

(got it from d addict, not all the song in the show were include,

but i have some of them on my shelf will upload them separately..later)

can anyone summarise the episode, btw?

can anyone reupload the link... cos i'm late..n the link already expired... :tears:

thx b4....

Guest smiile

this was one of the best dramas ive seen so far :D

sucks that there cant be a season 2....

ive been waiting for it.....

Guest betchay

reporting from ep 6...I could not hold my laughter from the part where Yu Jin fart in SDW's house. Hahahaha..so funny

Okies, now I can continue watching the rest of the eps

ha ha ha ha...... thats one of the funniest scene in that drama, just imagine Yu Jin was under the blanket, ngekkk... i can't imagine the smell. ha ha ha.... it was so turn off.

Guest bichittybich

no!!! how can you say there will be no season two?? ive been waiting forever. i thought someone mentioned that they already had a theme for the second season o_O oh well...ill just have to rewatch the entire show over again.

best sitcom ever!!!! everyone should watch it =)

Guest shg13

Awesome drama -- just finished watching. I wasn't sure about the telepathy thing at first, but they made it work well. SDW was so charming and hot.... :blush: *sigh* I'm still crossing my fingers for second season, but meanwhile I guess I'll get my SDW fix from War of Money...

Guest shg13

Forgot to mention, but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the OST for this drama. I have the 2-disc version (can't wait to upload to my ipod), but then I saw that creidesca's clubbox has a 640M Soulmate OST file with 100+ songs. :w00t:

I'd like to download that, but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason. :( Anyone have any ideas? (I've downloaded other clubbox files with no problems.) Was anyone else able to download this file? Or is there somewhere else to get all these extra songs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

Guest dashir4

Sorry to say, there will be no Season 2.

I hadn't been checking upon Soulmate Season 2 news lately but I just did a search and apparently it fell through. Whether it's because of mediocre ratings for Season 1 or whatnot, they weren't able to pick up season 2. The writer has already been contracted to do a new movie, and as we know, Shin Dong Wook is currently acting in War of Money.

It's too bad, but I kinda saw this coming... and thankfully, I'm happy enough with the ending as it is, even though I really did want another season.

that's too bad. i was really looking forward to a second season (i'll still keep my fingers crossed, though). i really love this series and the ending was perfect. but i kept rewatching the last scene hoping to catch a glimse of Lee Soo Kyung walking the streets of japan! i highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it yet. GREAT series!!!!

Guest inspired04

i really recommend this :] just finished! not your typical kdrama, but very good/touching. there's a lot of humor in it too which is nice. i really hope there is a 2nd season!!

Guest piano_lady

am currently watching this...i like it...the humor is good too! very entertaining indeed...i esp like the actor-wannabee brother who keeps on quoting lines from famous dramas.. ;-)

sooooo saddd!!! i was looking forward to season 2!! its such an unsettling ending because they just implied that they will meet in Japan, not like they REALLY will.... the whole soulmate theme was very sudden tooo! for half the season, they didnt even meet!!!!!!!!! how can this bee?????????????????????

LETS PROTEST FOR A SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!

=(

Guest faithnlove3

really? I felt like she was the major weakness in this otherwise wonderful sitcom. the writing, music, cast (minus lsk) was fantastic! she's really photogenic, but she was kinda annoying in the her role, what with the voice, and the ugly crying, and the fact that she never closes her mouth. Did anyone else notice it but me? Unfortunately, she was cast as the main girl, which means the audience is supposed to like her more than YuJin (played by SaGang), and although Yujin's character was more annoying, I felt that she as an actress was much more endearing and made a better couple with SDW. I love his character! I wish we can see him playing a character somewhat similar to the one he played in Soulmate next time... I felt he was just so-so in Cloud Stairway, and he's like.. psychotic in War of Money... :blink: I wish I can see his genuine smile again. :blush:

As far as season 2... I think it was actually quite popular in Korea, and this probably isn't much of a consolation to anyone who wanted it, but they probably couldn't have gotten all of the original cast for the 2nd season.. and the magic wouldn't have been there anyway. Look what happened with Goong (Though admittedly, I did not watch Goong S. Was it good..?).

I hope I have not offended anybody with my opinion of LSK. I think she's an okay actress, but this role was not the right one for her.

lee soon kyung so cool, more of her?

Guest piano_lady

Just finished watching Soulmate and it's really good!

True, I also like Yu Jin more than Soo Kyung. I guess as mentioned earlier, it's just not the right role for her.

And yes, I'm a YuJin-SDW shipper! They just look so cute together...

Wanna see more of SDW! He's very attractive and looks great when he smiles! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Bamidele
Forgot to mention, but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the OST for this drama. I have the 2-disc version (can't wait to upload to my ipod), but then I saw that creidesca's clubbox has a 640M Soulmate OST file with 100+ songs. :w00t: I'd like to download that, but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason. :( Anyone have any ideas? (I've downloaded other clubbox files with no problems.) Was anyone else able to download this file? Or is there somewhere else to get all these extra songs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
OMG, are you serious 100+ songs?? If anyone can upload this onto MU or SS I will be forever grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!By the way here is a site you can watch it streamed, just become a member:Has other dramas to like A love to Kill, and Full Househttp://sonakbi.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fkoreanstream.aspxSoulmate:http://sonakbi.com/ddetails.aspx?DramaID=25

Guest rachelpatel03

This is the best kdrama I have ever seen. It beats Full House, My Girl, and any other top krama. It deserves a second season. Gosh this show is so beautiful!!!!

Archived