Sm Audition Chicagoooo

Guest onlyforbenjamin

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hipopdancer

Good luck everyone who is going ^^. I wish I could go but Im really not good at anything lol >__>;. I suppose the closest thing I could do is acting.

Maybe I will get enough courage and go next year =).

oh and hiphopdancer I see you live in Montgomery xD. thats like super close to where I live. (is in aurora) also I work in oswego which is like right next door =o.

OMG! a stalker! XD JK!

lol. u live in aurora???!!!

so near! hahaz~ that place confuses me @_@ lol.

it does though. y cant u go? have that confidence up and act!! :)

Guest swtchunsa

u dont get a reply back from ur application.

u only get one when u ask questions or anything :)

whoa! that far away?

there's no closer one?

but daaaang. lol

so then there is no audition time at all.

u just go in there and register as early as you can? +_+

Guest hipopdancer

so then there is no audition time at all.

u just go in there and register as early as you can? +_+

the time was stated earlier.

2 p.m. to 9 p.m.

u have to send in ur application by email 1 day before the actual audition or earlier.

Guest xhaneulx

u dont get a reply back from ur application.

u only get one when u ask questions or anything

^ not true.

you DO get a email when you send in application.

i never sent in questions.

i sent in the application thingie.

and i got a response from them saying what time i should get there and stuff..

to the person who sent an email 3 times and never got a response.. it's most likely that it went in their SPAM filter... instead of their inbox.

cuz that's what happened to me.

but when i attached my picture instead of sending a link. it went in their inbox and they replied back to me... *shrugs*

Guest hipopdancer

^ not true.

to the person who sent an email 3 times and never got a response.. it's most likely that it went in their SPAM filter... instead of their inbox.

but when i attached my picture instead of sending a link. it went in their inbox and they replied back to me... *shrugs*

really??

O.O

cuz the one that emailed me back, he said i could ask any questions.

and then he said for the application thing, just send it.

and when u wlak into the auditions, they will ask if u sent an email apps.

u have to tell them if u did or not.

and the one the emailed me said i wouldnt get a response. :/

oh well, different answers i guess ^^;

OMG! a stalker! XD JK!

lol. u live in aurora???!!!

so near! hahaz~ that place confuses me @_@ lol.

it does though. y cant u go? have that confidence up and act!! :)

haha yea it is confusing ^^;. but I get around. im mostly around montgomery/oswego/naperville since thats where all my friends are.

well I cant go cause I work that day aswell =/. also I dont feel im up to par to even auditon yet lol X_x;. maybe next year after I shed a few(alot>.>;) of pounds and get better at acting =o.

Guest aznbabe214

o man like 2 more days!! i was planning to go but my friend might not be able to give me and another friend a ride. oo!! if anyone lives in or near hoffman estates tell me!!! maybe me and my friends could get a ride if the other friend cant give us one...... !! i really wanted to see wat it was likee!!

Guest xingjing

Ho hum. I sort of wanted to go last year but realized... a) my parents would probably give me the, "WTF are you ON?!" look and hand me a stack of SAT books, B) I don't have a ride [except I realized later that my friend WAS going there, and she's like my neighbor], c) I hadn't really practiced.

And this year, I want to go but realized that at the same day was Chicago Open for badminton, which is the entire day. Even if it's just doubles. And even if Chicago Open wasn't the same day, I'd probably get reason A a lot from my parents. Especially since it's junior year.

Maybe if they hold it next year. I'll go... maybe. :[ I hate life. xD

But it really sucks because I can't dance to save my life. Hmmm.

Guest human radio

^ not true.

i DID attatch my picture instead of linking it.

i don't know what's wrong though hmm

well last year i auditioned and sent it in, and i got mine back pretty early.

and i sent it with the same email as last yr's too.

this is just really weird O_o;;

hmm then maybe i should use another different email of mine.

and maybe then it won't go in their spam.

Guest xhaneulx

i DID attatch my picture instead of linking it.

i don't know what's wrong though hmm

well last year i auditioned and sent it in, and i got mine back pretty early.

and i sent it with the same email as last yr's too.

this is just really weird O_o;;

hmm then maybe i should use another different email of mine.

and maybe then it won't go in their spam.

maybe your picture attachment was too big? ><;;

ionno.. but i dont think it's that big of a deal that they didnt email you back.

cuz when you go the audition place.. you can still write that you emailed them.. cuz you DID. ^^;;

and either way.. they email you later on based on which email you write down on the two applications when you get there...

Guest aznbabe214

btw anyone think it would be wierd for me to try outt...

1)im in 7th grade (12 almost 13)

2)im viet not korean

idk i got kinda nervous thinking about the older ppl ther

Guest Crystal-Jade

^ not true.

Yeah, same for me. I just sent my application yesterday and got their response today.

Anyways, I should be able to make it to the audition on Saturday. The e-mail they sent me said that I should be there at 7 PM so I'll most likely be there an hour or 2 earlier than my scheduled time. Good thing the hotel is only about 52 min. away from my house and I live in Bolingbrook near Naperville. If I do go, I'll probably be the only half-Black & half-Filipino girl there with a pink/orange-striped Aeropostle shirt who wears glasses so look for me! I'm hoping to get a chance to meet some of you guys even if I'm not an active member here. Hopefully my mom will let me go even if I haven't exactly told her about the audition yet. My dad said it was okay but the both of us are secretly hiding this from my mom because we both know that she would say no. :D;

Hope to see you there and good luck! ;)

Guest hipopdancer

Ho hum. I sort of wanted to go last year but realized... a) my parents would probably give me the, "WTF are you ON?!" look and hand me a stack of SAT books, B) I don't have a ride [except I realized later that my friend WAS going there, and she's like my neighbor], c) I hadn't really practiced.

And this year, I want to go but realized that at the same day was Chicago Open for badminton, which is the entire day. Even if it's just doubles. And even if Chicago Open wasn't the same day, I'd probably get reason A a lot from my parents. Especially since it's junior year.

Maybe if they hold it next year. I'll go... maybe. :[ I hate life. xD

But it really sucks because I can't dance to save my life. Hmmm.

gah~! my parents gave me the reason A one! literally! they tried to find a way for me to do something.

but luckily, i multitasked everything. so it was all done hours before the audition! XD

so u aint going this year? :(

maybe your picture attachment was too big? ><;;

ionno.. but i dont think it's that big of a deal that they didnt email you back.

cuz when you go the audition place.. you can still write that you emailed them.. cuz you DID. ^^;;

and either way.. they email you later on based on which email you write down on the two applications when you get there...

u guys attached ur pic?

O_O

well, then i made a mistake XD

i just copy and pasted my pic plus gave them a link to one of my websites.

XD oh man, im so stupid .__.

btw anyone think it would be wierd for me to try outt...

1)im in 7th grade (12 almost 13)

2)im viet not korean

idk i got kinda nervous thinking about the older ppl ther

honey, u so young. that's a plus. think of BoA :D

and if u got talent, ur wat they want! :D

if ur going, good luck! hope to see u there?

Yeah, same for me. I just sent my application yesterday and got their response today.

Anyways, I should be able to make it to the audition on Saturday. The e-mail they sent me said that I should be there at 7 PM so I'll most likely be there an hour or 2 earlier than my scheduled time. Good thing the hotel is only about 52 min. away from my house and I live in Bolingbrook near Naperville. If I do go, I'll probably be the only half-Black & half-Filipino girl there with a pink/orange-striped Aeropostle shirt who wears glasses so look for me! I'm hoping to get a chance to meet some of you guys even if I'm not an active member here. Hopefully my mom will let me go even if I haven't exactly told her about the audition yet. My dad said it was okay but the both of us are secretly hiding this from my mom because we both know that she would say no. :D;

Hope to see you there and good luck! ;)

filipino? black? my people!!! im just kidding!

im half filipino too!

omg,naperville and bolingbrook, i love them places! lol.

Ok, OMG! IDK, im getting too excited.

im always sugar high! XD .__.

god! lol.

OK, SO WHO IS GOING?

SHOULD I MAKE A LIST?

cuz like, im meeting MoNkEyMoNkEy there.

so, who's officially going? :)

i wanna meet some of u too u know!

gah! da.mn sugar! XD

edit::

i actually got a reply o.o oooh~

lol.

it also said this:

We would like you to come to the audition room at 7 p.m. for the smooth audition process.

If you are unable to attend at your designate time, please come to the audition room at your convenient time. In that case, waiting time could be longer.

but im coming earlier! rawr!

Guest ImperfectionEmbodied

hey...are you staying at the hotel over night?
I'm not quite sure on that one, because I have family over there that will let me stay, and they live pretty near the audition place. It's all up to my mother actually, since we have someone else going with us. :wacko:

gah~! my parents gave me the reason A one! literally! they tried to find a way for me to do something.but luckily, i multitasked everything. so it was all done hours before the audition! XDso u aint going this year? :(u guys attached ur pic?O_Owell, then i made a mistake XDi just copy and pasted my pic plus gave them a link to one of my websites.XD oh man, im so stupid .__.honey, u so young. that's a plus. think of BoA :Dand if u got talent, ur wat they want! :Dif ur going, good luck! hope to see u there?filipino? black? my people!!! im just kidding!im half filipino too!omg,naperville and bolingbrook, i love them places! lol.Ok, OMG! IDK, im getting too excited.im always sugar high! XD .__.god! lol.OK, SO WHO IS GOING? SHOULD I MAKE A LIST?cuz like, im meeting MoNkEyMoNkEy there.so, who's officially going? :)i wanna meet some of u too u know!gah! da.mn sugar! XDedit::i actually got a reply o.o oooh~lol.it also said this:We would like you to come to the audition room at 7 p.m. for the smooth audition process. If you are unable to attend at your designate time, please come to the audition room at your convenient time. In that case, waiting time could be longer.but im coming earlier! rawr!
I'm coming! Definitely! XD I have my pic in the profile!As soon as I'm done posting this, I'll be on my way to Chicago from here. It's going to be such a loooong drive! >__<

Guest angelic_414

OK, SO WHO IS GOING?

SHOULD I MAKE A LIST?

cuz like, im meeting MoNkEyMoNkEy there.

so, who's officially going? :)

i wanna meet some of u too u know!

gah! da.mn sugar! XD

edit::

i actually got a reply o.o oooh~

lol.

it also said this:

We would like you to come to the audition room at 7 p.m. for the smooth audition process.

If you are unable to attend at your designate time, please come to the audition room at your convenient time. In that case, waiting time could be longer.

but im coming earlier! rawr!

i'll be going! wasn't for sure unitl last night.

i didn't send an application in so i guess that means that i'll be waiting longer??

i'd love to meet some of you soompiers as well.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AUDITIONING!!

ahh--i'm so nervous and excited!!

Guest hipopdancer

PEOPLE WHO ARE OFFICIALLY GOING:

+MoNkEyMoNkEy

+ImperfectionEmbodied

+angelic_414

+swtchunsa

i'll add more if more ppl confirm :)

erm...do u guy mind sending me ur photos?

so we know how u look?

and we can spot chu!

and if u wanna do #'s, pm!

Guest ImperfectionEmbodied

PEOPLE WHO ARE OFFICIALLY GOING:

+MoNkEyMoNkEy

+ImperfectionEmbodied

+angelic_414

i'll add more if more ppl confirm :)

erm...do u guy mind sending me ur photos?

so we know how u look?

and we can spot chu!

and if u wanna do #'s, pm!

My picture SHOULD be on my userpage XD And about numbers..hmm..I'll have to think about that one! Will anyone of you be on tomorrow morning?

Guest hipopdancer

My picture SHOULD be on my userpage XD And about numbers..hmm..I'll have to think about that one! Will anyone of you be on tomorrow morning?

u dont have to neccasarily give numbers, im just saying.

oh ya, i saw ur pic. lol. im slow ^^;

do u mean on on soompi?

Archived