Sm Audition Chicagoooo

Guest onlyforbenjamin

Guest littledude10000

haha good luck everyone its seems everyeone went so early being in number before 50 anyone in any numbers after 50 specifiacally 51-60 cuz i thik my friend was in there but let me know if there was any late auditioners and for those who auditioned put up some pics of ur selves

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelic_414

haha.

Your pretty with/without makeup on :D

yea it was cool how our group kept on talking the guy had to tell us to be quiet like two or three times..haha

I told my mom if I didn't make it into SMTOWN then YG it is hahahha :]

well i hope that everything turns out well for you!!

the music business is hard to get into! >.<

like i said earlier--you still have time to improve on your singing.

i was nervous too when i was singing. i was hoping that i wouldn't forget the lyrics!!

cause when i was practicing/warming up my voice--i was forgetting them!

i should take voice lessons but man i'm too busy for it. xP

hahaha--i know! i guess we all got too caught up in knowing what each other was doing!

at least we all were able to get along.

i wonder if anybody from our group will advance??

they didn't ask anyone else any questions besides #42 and#45-47.

does that mean that the rest of us weren't good enough?? o_0

oh yea--here's a couple of photos of me--since littledude10000 asked for a pic of those who auditioned.

it's not recent but i look the same! xP

me5.jpg

me.jpg

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

^^ I wish i was there. It sounds pretty cool. I was schedualed to go at 5:00.

errrrg.... but yeah my mom backed out last minute. ^^

IM FOR SUURRRRRE going next year

i'll be 18. ^^ unless im too old. ^^

I was there today as #7, last year #3. So this year was awesome. The judges were really nice. I saw mina sshi and she was cool as ever. And the other one was very nice as well. I was in the first group and everyone did really well. :D it was really nervous. But for everyone who tried out, I hope you did well and aja aja fighting!

Guest Lilvi3t1314

^^ I wish i was there. It sounds pretty cool. I was schedualed to go at 5:00.

errrrg.... but yeah my mom backed out last minute. ^^

IM FOR SUURRRRRE going next year

i'll be 18. ^^ unless im too old. ^^

whao.. i was supposli schedule for 5:00 too..2bad i didnt go.... i wish i was der too =[ n ma friends backout at the lastmin -___=

which means i didnt get a ride =_____- its oki..18 aint tht old..cuz i'll b 17 next year...=X

wah!! seems lke u guys had a lot of fun meetin each other ^^

man.. i swear i hafta go next yrs audition..if dey r still holdin it.. ><

hehe..cant wait till i drive n not depend on ppl T___T

i wuz wonderin wht kind of posters did u guys get? xD

thnx 4 sharin ur experiences ^^

angelic_414 , ur sho pretty!! x]

Guest littledude10000

hey angelic 414 i showed my friend these pictures who was helping the sm staff today since he already is an sm trainee but do u happen to be the girl with the reddish hair today at the audition

Guest hipopdancer

I AM BACK

ahahaha :D

it was actually really fun.

except for the part where i was waiting for three hours

even though i was number 24.

anybody from soompi see me?? :)

first, i signed up and sat in the waiting room talking to my friend for 3 hrs and then

i went in with 9 other people and went into a small room and it was the same two judges from last yr!

the two girls! and also like last this theres a camera lady and they film you.

so i was like woahh they're here againnn +_+

and people did good in my group and i guess i think i did okay.

i sang if i ain't got you by alicia keys.

then at the end they turned on music and everyone had to dance.

and that part was the bestt cuz i was thinking of homecoming and i was like yeaaaayuhh ahahaha :)

bust it outttt ahaha :)

overall it was really fun and i met some few people BUT

hiphopdancer!!!!!!!!!

i didn't see you :(

were you there????

i was there. i came like 4ish something?? i think? i was number 62.

I was number 48!

yayay! hahaha. at first i wasn't nervous at all when I got into the room, I was SUPER NERVOUS! it was so weird.

I met some cool people. One girl I was talking to, her voice was amazzing her name was Grace. but her korean name was Jae hae[ I hoope I spelled it right] I think I did really really bad :[ but oh well :D

I think this was a super fun thing and hey theres next year hahha.

rawr! i saw u there!! lol.

and i met ix3rain or i think it was i<3rain there too!

i took some pics! i'll post up later.

oh! i rememer some young girl here in this thread! a 12 yr old i think?

is she here? *looks*

i think i saw u!

Guest hipopdancer

I AM BACK

ahahaha :D

it was actually really fun.

except for the part where i was waiting for three hours

even though i was number 24.

anybody from soompi see me?? :)

first, i signed up and sat in the waiting room talking to my friend for 3 hrs and then

i went in with 9 other people and went into a small room and it was the same two judges from last yr!

the two girls! and also like last this theres a camera lady and they film you.

so i was like woahh they're here againnn +_+

and people did good in my group and i guess i think i did okay.

i sang if i ain't got you by alicia keys.

then at the end they turned on music and everyone had to dance.

and that part was the bestt cuz i was thinking of homecoming and i was like yeaaaayuhh ahahaha :)

bust it outttt ahaha :)

overall it was really fun and i met some few people BUT

hiphopdancer!!!!!!!!!

i didn't see you :(

were you there????

i was there. i came like 4ish something?? i think? i was number 62.

I was number 48!

yayay! hahaha. at first i wasn't nervous at all when I got into the room, I was SUPER NERVOUS! it was so weird.

I met some cool people. One girl I was talking to, her voice was amazzing her name was Grace. but her korean name was Jae hae[ I hoope I spelled it right] I think I did really really bad :[ but oh well :D

I think this was a super fun thing and hey theres next year hahha.

rawr! i saw u there!! lol.

and i met ix3rain or i think it was i<3rain there too!

i took some pics! i'll post up later.

oh! i rememer some young girl here in this thread! a 12 yr old i think?

is she here? *looks*

i think i saw u!

Guest angelic_414

whao.. i was supposli schedule for 5:00 too..2bad i didnt go.... i wish i was der too =[ n ma friends backout at the lastmin -___=

which means i didnt get a ride =_____- its oki..18 aint tht old..cuz i'll b 17 next year...=X

wah!! seems lke u guys had a lot of fun meetin each other ^^

man.. i swear i hafta go next yrs audition..if dey r still holdin it.. ><

hehe..cant wait till i drive n not depend on ppl T___T

i wuz wonderin wht kind of posters did u guys get? xD

thnx 4 sharin ur experiences ^^

angelic_414 , ur sho pretty!! x]

aww that's too bad that you didn't get to go since your friends backed out!!

there's always next year or else email them once the auditions are over.

thanks for the compliment!! *^^*

hey angelic 414 i showed my friend these pictures who was helping the sm staff today since he already is an sm trainee but do u happen to be the girl with the reddish hair today at the audition

yes i did have red hair--#49. i looked very plain today--no makeup.

i wore a gray striped american eagle 3/4 sleeved shirt.

i just thought about it but i should have told the judges that i know some korean

since i took korean 1 and 2 two years ago.

DARN!! oh well.

Guest angelic_414

heyy angelic if ur not korean, wut nationality are u?

hmong. but i get criticized by my family and some friends for being

what they call a "wannabe korean."

i've been obsessed with kpop since 2000--that's why. xP

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I can post here as my first post... if I need to introduce myself elsewhere, just let me know. :)

Anyway, I was the first in line for the Chicago auditions today, and I have to say that I was really impressed with every single person who was in the room with me. It took me a long, long time to get to the point where a lot of you are at right now, and you all should be congratulated for believing in yourself and putting yourself out there to perform for someone you don't know. Whatever your individual results might be, don't get discouraged and keep at it. (I really think #3 was robbed when they didn't ask you to sing another song, I thought your voice was GREAT. And #7, you are INSANELY talented! What more can SM possibly ask of someone??)

My impressions of today's audition: I went in there completely aware that they were gonna make some mention of my age (I'm older than your average auditionee, never mind how MUCH older ;D), and in retrospect, I guess I should have been up front about it instead trying to sneak around it. I sang my first song, "I Know Where I've Been" from "Hairspray", then they asked me some questions about my job and where I went to school and stuff. However, I didn't quite know how to respond when they asked, "Do you know anyone younger than you who can sing well?"

...So, umm, yeah. I got to sing another song, "Cassiopeia" by Rain and Lim Jeong Hee. I have no idea how I did pronouncing the Korean, but hopefully they'll ignore the fact that I forgot some of the first verse and had to go to the chorus. LOL

The judges were pretty nice and very supportive to the more nervous singers. I wondered who that guy was that was sitting by the mirror who left halfway through our group's audition. :mellow: I really think they should have gotten a bigger room for the rhythm portion, 'cause I kind of felt like we were dancing in a mosh pit. I kept kicking the wall or the radiator. :P

Overall, it was a fun experience and I'd do it again. I don't expect to get called back, but who knows, stranger things have happened!

Good luck to all who are auditioning in the future!!!

Guest ImperfectionEmbodied

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I can post here as my first post... if I need to introduce myself elsewhere, just let me know. :)

Anyway, I was the first in line for the Chicago auditions today, and I have to say that I was really impressed with every single person who was in the room with me. It took me a long, long time to get to the point where a lot of you are at right now, and you all should be congratulated for believing in yourself and putting yourself out there to perform for someone you don't know. Whatever your individual results might be, don't get discouraged and keep at it. (I really think #3 was robbed when they didn't ask you to sing another song, I thought your voice was GREAT. And #7, you are INSANELY talented! What more can SM possibly ask of someone??)

My impressions of today's audition: I went in there completely aware that they were gonna make some mention of my age (I'm older than your average auditionee, never mind how MUCH older ;D), and in retrospect, I guess I should have been up front about it instead trying to sneak around it. I sang my first song, "I Know Where I've Been" from "Hairspray", then they asked me some questions about my job and where I went to school and stuff. However, I didn't quite know how to respond when they asked, "Do you know anyone younger than you who can sing well?"

...So, umm, yeah. I got to sing another song, "Cassiopeia" by Rain and Lim Jeong Hee. I have no idea how I did pronouncing the Korean, but hopefully they'll ignore the fact that I forgot some of the first verse and had to go to the chorus. LOL

The judges were pretty nice and very supportive to the more nervous singers. I wondered who that guy was that was sitting by the mirror who left halfway through our group's audition. :mellow: I really think they should have gotten a bigger room for the rhythm portion, 'cause I kind of felt like we were dancing in a mosh pit. I kept kicking the wall or the radiator. :P

Overall, it was a fun experience and I'd do it again. I don't expect to get called back, but who knows, stranger things have happened!

Ahhhh!! Phillipino oppa!!! You finally came out of lurking! XD *friends you*

Yeah, the fact that they didn't ask me any questions STILL bothers me. Oh dear, it looks like I won't be gettingany good sleep this month! >__< I always take things too seriously =p But anyway, at least you and I have a way of communicating now!

And btw, I was blown away by the power of your voice! You did awesome, oppa!

I was there today as #7, last year #3. So this year was awesome. The judges were really nice. I saw mina sshi and she was cool as ever. And the other one was very nice as well. I was in the first group and everyone did really well. it was really nervous. But for everyone who tried out, I hope you did well and aja aja fighting!

Hey! You were the first oppa that danced, right? I thought you were awesome!! =D I seriously do think you have it all: singing, dancing, AND looks. And I really do think that our group was really full of talented people! =)

As a side note, I wonder what percentage of the auditioners were soompiers! XD

hmong. but i get criticized by my family and some friends for being

what they call a "wannabe korean."

i've been obsessed with kpop since 2000--that's why. xP

OMG!!!

that's so true..

plus i'm hmong too...

Hi everyone,

#1 you were amazing yesterday. I love how you sing too, because of how high you can go but still have that timber in your voice that sounds low. I love that. Haha, too bad SM was looking for younger kids :(. You're still awesome though.

Hey! You were the first oppa that danced, right? I thought you were awesome!! =D I seriously do think you have it all: singing, dancing, AND looks. And I really do think that our group was really full of talented people! =)

Guest hipopdancer

i have a photographic memory, so everyone, wat was ur number??!!

i might remember seeing u! :)

and i'll say this to the ppl who i remember that were in my group in case they soompi! :D

#61 - ur voice was like...wtf?! not in a bad way, but like, when we were talking, it was completely different. i was so shocked.

it was sooo good.

#63 - girl, im ur fan! im saying this for the whole group, but I think u have wat SM wants. your young, you have the voice(which is extremely beyound wat i thought you would sound), and you also have the looks! i hope you make it, cuz i will be cheering you on!

the ppl who did modeling: wow! hehe. y'all got modeling bodies! i hope they pick u!

the dancers: O___O u guys choreographed it.

i did freestyling when it came to thr rhthym test. XD

but OMG! hehe. it was so nice meeting some soopiers there!

and some random pics!!:

how the room looked:

SM092207022.jpg

this girl was very nice and pretty.

i ended up having a conversation w/ her and some dude after the place was empty:

SM092207024.jpg

my friend and i gave him the nickname of cherry face, cuz his face was sooo red:

SM092207025.jpg

the dude in the red is awesome!!

SM092207026.jpg

Cherry Face again:

SM092207027.jpg

Me and ix3rain:

SM092207028.jpg

a better pic of me and ix3rain:

SM092207029.jpg

and that's it. hehe.

i have a photographic memory, so everyone, wat was ur number??!!

i might remember seeing u! :)

and i'll say this to the ppl who i remember that were in my group in case they soompi! :D

#61 - ur voice was like...wtf?! not in a bad way, but like, when we were talking, it was completely different. i was so shocked.

it was sooo good.

#63 - girl, im ur fan! im saying this for the whole group, but I think u have wat SM wants. your young, you have the voice(which is extremely beyound wat i thought you would sound), and you also have the looks! i hope you make it, cuz i will be cheering you on!

the ppl who did modeling: wow! hehe. y'all got modeling bodies! i hope they pick u!

the dancers: O___O u guys choreographed it.

i did freestyling when it came to thr rhthym test. XD

but OMG! hehe. it was so nice meeting some soopiers there!

and some random pics!!:

how the room looked:

SM092207022.jpg

this girl was very nice and pretty.

i ended up having a conversation w/ her and some dude after the place was empty:

SM092207024.jpg

my friend and i gave him the nickname of cherry face, cuz his face was sooo red:

SM092207025.jpg

the dude in the red is awesome!!

SM092207026.jpg

Cherry Face again:

SM092207027.jpg

Me and ix3rain:

SM092207028.jpg

a better pic of me and ix3rain:

SM092207029.jpg

are you on the left or right???

i dunno which one is which but DANG!!!

you gals are pretty!!!

Guest Oyasumiyabi

hipopdancer, i was also in your group. :) You have a nice singing voice. xD i was also amazed by #63, the little chinese girl. She was adorable and she could sing!! Man, i was so intimidated by our group. Everyone was so good at what they chose. The dancers were killing it, and the models strutted their stuff. xD

Guest hipopdancer

are you on the left or right???

i dunno which one is which but DANG!!!

you gals are pretty!!!

im in the black :)

and thank yooh!

hipopdancer, i was also in your group. :) You have a nice singing voice. xD i was also amazed by #63, the little chinese girl. She was adorable and she could sing!! Man, i was so intimidated by our group. Everyone was so good at what they chose. The dancers were killing it, and the models strutted their stuff. xD

really?

and thank you!

wat # were u?

and yes, the dancers were good!

i hate that i didnt prepare any dances XD

Archived