Sm Audition Chicagoooo

Guest onlyforbenjamin

Guest onlyforbenjamin

Anyone going to the chicago audition?? My friend went last year and he said they take 10 people in at a time adn they each sing and everyone listens which is EXTREMELY nerve wrecking and THEN after everyone sings you dance.

I really want to try for it but im so sccccarrrrreeeddddd and i wonder if they would prefer a korean song, an english song, or a chinese one? < Im chinese but my parents didnt really teach me any of it so im basically stuck>

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hipopdancer

*raises hands*

I AM!

ooh~ first post! :P

i went last year too.

long story short,

i didnt take it seriously, but still passed, but rejected it.

so im doing it again this year. WITH my parent's consideration :/

erm, from wat i experienced. u can sing all types of songs.

doesnt matter wat language.

r u doing only singing?

Guest pure-heartin-love

*im going too* lol..cool that u want to sing..lol..i'mma dance and maybe sing..lol :):lol: goshers i git nervous in front of ppls..lol

This city is the closest to where I am. I WANT to go soOo bad!!! But I've got no way to get me there...>_< SoOo, I probably won't go. ;_; I guess I'll just have to wait another however many years before they hold global auditions again. LoLz...then again, maybe a miracle will happen. LoLz...well, good luck to all three of you who are going!!!!!!! ^__________________^

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

I'm going..again :]

I didn't take it seriously last year. My friend told me about the day before the auditions,

so i wasn't prepared. And got rejected :D but I'm just going to do it again just for fun! but you can sing any songs.

Guest hipopdancer

im going! haha

i auditioned last year

and got rejected

but i got a suju poster! hehe =]

where do u get the posters?

i was looking for them but found none:tears:

maybe cuz i was rushing ^^;

parent consent? you ned parent permission?

i had to ask my parents cuz we live like an hour away.

when we went there last year, they waited like 5 hours till the time i finished.

i told them last minute, so i have to ask them before hand. ^^;;

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

I really want to go i live in WI so i need to find a ride but i just wanna go and watch and see ppl who are auditioning

^^ its exciting

Guest onlyforbenjamin

I was thinking it would be really interesting if we ran into each other at the audition. for some reason that excits me because i think chicago is kinda a small place.

Guest xhaneulx

^ actually... a lot of soompiers DID see each other last year at the auditions...

annnd.. over 300 people auditioned in chicago last year.

annndd you DONT need parents permission. i think what the previous posters meant were just getting parent consent for themselves if they can audition or not... not necessarily that SM needs a parental consent. ^^;

Guest predator

this one is the closest one to me

but i'll never get to go :tears:

because of my parents, etc.

it's still pretty far away too T^T

have fun & good luck to everyone going~!

they should hold one in Minneapolis/St. Paul xD

Guest hipopdancer

^ aww

u can always send them a demo or some sort neh?

ooh~ it would be great if we did see each other!

but i never met any soompier their cuz i had to leave right after i came out the door.

maybe u saw me there?

hehe. i was the one in a blue sweater running up and down the block.

lol. i was looking for my mom and lil sibs.

they just disappeared. O_o

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

I was just wondering if there were any requirement height for modeling. Like in america 5'7 is the "short" in american

modeling. depending on what you do.

Guest <3g_dragon

u can sing any song and it doesnt matter wat lanuage?? i heard that u had to sing a korean song since were gonna try out for a korean entertainment??? o yea anddo u kno where the audition's location?? if u thanz sorrie is i'm asking alotof questions becuz this years mi first time auditioning so yea

*raises hands*I AM!ooh~ first post! :P i went last year too.long story short,i didnt take it seriously, but still passed, but rejected it.so im doing it again this year. WITH my parent's consideration :/erm, from wat i experienced. u can sing all types of songs.doesnt matter wat language.r u doing only singing?
omgosh how did u get the suju poster i want one hehehhe :D
im going! hahai auditioned last yearand got rejectedbut i got a suju poster! hehe =]
hahahaha thats true but i think in korea they dont really have alot of tall ppl or is that japan??
I was just wondering if there were any requirement height for modeling. Like in america 5'7 is the "short" in american modeling. depending on what you do.
i might go with friend but i want to ask does anybody kno where i can get the translated audition slips???

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

hahahaha thats true but i think in Korea they don't really have a lot of tall ppl or is that japan??i might go with friend but i want to ask does anybody kno where i can get the translated audition slips???

last year. I emailed them an audition application but when we went in to audition they gave us another one to fill out. they just asked us if we emailed them or not but I'm not sure where it is. Check the main SM TOWN GLOBAL AUDITION topic.

Guest hipopdancer

we should meet up with each other.

Does anyone know if its at the same place or a different place this year ?

haha. yeah, i agree :)

it will most likely be the same place. they would want to hold their audition in a place where lots of asians, most likely koreans, would be at.

u can sing any song and it doesnt matter wat lanuage?? i heard that u had to sing a korean song since were gonna try out for a korean entertainment??? o yea anddo u kno where the audition's location?? if u thanz sorrie is i'm asking alotof questions becuz this years mi first time auditioning so yea

doesnt matter what language, as long as they hear ur voice. but knowing korean would be a plus too.

last year's location was in Korea Town by Chicago or somesort.

dont worry about the questions ^^

feel free to ask anyone that has been there last year. there are a couple on this page as well ^^

last year. I emailed them an audition application but when we went in to audition they gave us another one to fill out. they just asked us if we emailed them or not but I'm not sure where it is. Check the main SM TOWN GLOBAL AUDITION topic.

u needed to email one so they can view i online. and another one to fill out on the spot so they can look at it through judging on the spot while ur doing ur audition.

Guest fantasy_sky

im thinking of going this year. i went last year, but i didnt audition.

i cant sing to save my life, so im going for dancing.

Guest missKX

this one is the closest one to me

but i'll never get to go :tears:

because of my parents, etc.

it's still pretty far away too T^T

have fun & good luck to everyone going~!

they should hold one in Minneapolis/St. Paul xD

I know i live in MN...

and i want to audition but i don't know how i will get there...

but i'm waiting for next one SM is having...

Archived