Sm Audition Chicagoooo

Guest onlyforbenjamin

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking of doing it! Though, I just found out about it so like.. I feel like there's so little time to prepare. And it takes place the first week college starts. So there are a lot of factors that might get in the way. But if I do it I'm going for singing. Ahhhhhhhh so scared x_x

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

I'll just be going for fun~

see if any of my friends are auditions and I'll be their cheerleader XD!

I went last year and got tons of their goodies :)

THREE DBSK posters, a BoA poster, a Super Junior poster, 2 mini flyers, 1 of those pink folders, 2 booklets..

AHAHA...-_- man me and my friends got tons of freebies XD;

And I'm selling the freebies at my shop :) the BoA poster, and the pink folder and 1 mini flyers~

T_T haven't gotten anything up yet...but if anyone's interested, you can always PM and we can settle it that way ^^

I actually hope it's not at that place they're having it at -_- It was small. I mean okay, not THAT small, but I'd like one where you can sneak a peak at the auditions XD! For that reason only I would like to see them :x Hahah :X I think they should have it somewhere near Korean town yes...but like...there's rarely a lot a lot of Korean places where we last went ._.; That building wasn't so big and seats were limited~

So does anyone know when they'll post up the locations? T_T

I have classes Saturday ^^ from 1-5 pm O_O oh the lateness! I hope I'll be able to go with my buddies again XD;; They auditioned last time :)

Guest hipopdancer

^ hey, where were u able to get the posters?

T_T

i wanted some too~

lol.

it sux u have classes.

cuz last year, i was there till 6 in the evening.

i came around 12pm.

it was a loooooooooong day =O

Guest aznxangel

^

i was like , number 190 something i recall , i was the second to last group or so -- i was there until 8:00ish ??

but after it all , they were cleaning up and we were allowed to take some posters 8D

i got two TVXQ , BoA, and Suju poster too ~

Guest yuki fiore

this one is the closest one to me

but i'll never get to go :tears:

because of my parents, etc.

it's still pretty far away too T^T

have fun & good luck to everyone going~!

they should hold one in Minneapolis/St. Paul xD

i totally second that!

i like in eden prairie but they should have one in MN anyways!!!

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

^ hey, where were u able to get the posters?

T_T

i wanted some too~

lol.

it sux u have classes.

cuz last year, i was there till 6 in the evening.

i came around 12pm.

it was a loooooooooong day =O

You had to stay till later later when they were closing X);;

That's why I think I'll go even if I have class Saturday because they don't give out goodies till later, hahaha

I can go in the morning and come back later and see my buddies! If they're going ^^

We had fun last time~

They just laid out the posters~ I should've grabbed tons more O_O

But like as for Suju...people had to grab em off the walls...I was going to ask but one of the people with the SM people tapped me on the shoulder and told me I could take another Suju poster off the wall ^_______^

He was cool :D~

He was Korean and I think he thought I was korean because he spoke to me in Korean XD;;; Luckily I understood what he was saying XD;;;;; because I'm not Korean :x

Guest xhaneulx

I'll just be going for fun~

see if any of my friends are auditions and I'll be their cheerleader XD!

I went last year and got tons of their goodies :)

THREE DBSK posters, a BoA poster, a Super Junior poster, 2 mini flyers, 1 of those pink folders, 2 booklets..

AHAHA...-_- man me and my friends got tons of freebies XD;

And I'm selling the freebies at my shop :) the BoA poster, and the pink folder and 1 mini flyers~

T_T haven't gotten anything up yet...but if anyone's interested, you can always PM and we can settle it that way ^^

I actually hope it's not at that place they're having it at -_- It was small. I mean okay, not THAT small, but I'd like one where you can sneak a peak at the auditions XD! For that reason only I would like to see them :x Hahah :X I think they should have it somewhere near Korean town yes...but like...there's rarely a lot a lot of Korean places where we last went ._.; That building wasn't so big and seats were limited~

So does anyone know when they'll post up the locations? T_T

I have classes Saturday ^^ from 1-5 pm O_O oh the lateness! I hope I'll be able to go with my buddies again XD;; They auditioned last time :)

ahh.. lucky. all i got was that pink folder thing. only cuz i was one of the first few people there o.O;;

hrm... makes me wanna be one of the last few people now =x

those posters were HOTT... ahaha ><

anndd i agree.. the place WAS kinda small.

BUT. it IS kinda near 'korea town'... somewhat? there's a lotta places called korea town in chicago -_-

but ehh.. the audition place was near kfest.. so i guess in a way.. it IS korea town? ><

but actually.. i WANT it to be the same place.

cuz that place is really close to my house =x and i dont wanna travel any farther ><;; ahaha

Guest is2kwharss501

i want to go tooo but im scared a lil ^^ heee u wanna go together? where u live? LOLS (im not a stalker) and yes i do live in chicago ^^ can u repliy me or pm me to tell me wat u think? lols cuz i realllly realllly wanna go ehehehi want to go tooo but im scared a lil ^^ heee u wanna go together? where u live? LOLS (im not a stalker) and yes i do live in chicago ^^ can u or pm me to tell me wat u think? lols cuz i realllly realllly wanna go eheheh

Guest xhaneulx

^ were you talking to me? ^^;; or someone else? you didnt really say who ><;; but if it's me... then yeah.. i dont mind going with someone new =] anndd where do i liveeee... if you were talking to me.. i'll let you know through PM ^^;;

Guest hipopdancer

i want to go tooo but im scared a lil ^^ heee u wanna go together? where u live? LOLS (im not a stalker) and yes i do live in chicago ^^ can u repliy me or pm me to tell me wat u think? lols cuz i realllly realllly wanna go ehehehi want to go tooo but im scared a lil ^^ heee u wanna go together? where u live? LOLS (im not a stalker) and yes i do live in chicago ^^ can u or pm me to tell me wat u think? lols cuz i realllly realllly wanna go eheheh

at least ur very near that place.

i live like an hour away from chicago. :tears:

and i have to drag my parents just bring me there. :sweatingbullets:

im also meeting some soompiers there like MoNkEyMoNkEy :)

lol. where's onlyforbenjamin?

didnt she start this topic?

^_^ just curious :)

Guest is2kwharss501

at least ur very near that place.

i live like an hour away from chicago. :tears:

and i have to drag my parents just bring me there. :sweatingbullets:

im also meeting some soompiers there like MoNkEyMoNkEy :)

lol. where's onlyforbenjamin?

didnt she start this topic?

^_^ just curious :)

lols well im like trying not to let my parents know ehhee but they r gonna be out anyways so it doesnt matter i hope its not on a skool day...

Guest ImperfectionEmbodied

So no one has found out WHERE the audition is being held? :wacko:

Well, I just sent in my audition. Hopefully, they'll reply back with the address. >_____< If they do, I'll make sure to post here asap!!

If not...then all I can do is hope :tears:

DESPERATE!

Does ANYBODY know where the Chicago SM Audition is being held at?!?!

It's coming up next Saturday and I haven't received ANY emails about the building / place they're having it at.

So, if anybody here on Soompi KNOW where it is at...PLEASE POST IT UP!!!

I NEED TO KNOW!

And why isn't SM posting it up yet?!

Guest angel_cutie

DESPERATE!

Does ANYBODY know where the Chicago SM Audition is being held at?!?!

It's coming up next Saturday and I haven't received ANY emails about the building / place they're having it at.

So, if anybody here on Soompi KNOW where it is at...PLEASE POST IT UP!!!

I NEED TO KNOW!

And why isn't SM posting it up yet?!

hey will post itup probably 2 days before they go to your city^^" dont worry thats what happened to LA too and the are fine^^

Guest angelic_414

oohh i'd love to go but i'm debating about it.

i wanna do singing, dancing, and maybe modeling??

i'm short--5'1" so i really don't have confidence in that!

i live in milwaukee, wi so chicago is like an 1 hour and a half

to 2 hour drive for me!! luckily i have my own car!

i also work til noon that day so i won't get down there til 3pm?? >.<

my voice isn't the best but i've been practicing a bit.

i'm trying to see if one of my friends wants to go with me for support.

it doesn't seem like many soompiers are going to the chicago audition.

Guest briatrix kiddo

Hey everyone! good luck in the chicago auditions....i was wondering if there are any other asians out there who aren't chinese/korean or japanese?

i'm half filipino/half white and know some conversational japanese...just wondering if anyone else of other ethnicity got positive results at the auditions...

Archived