I Come With The Rain

Guest *~chrissy*~

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fabiola

Paparazzi? This Korean star does not mind them

August 28, 2007

Korean actor Lee Byung Hun has become a paparazzi target in Hong Kong last week, after arriving to film his new French-American film I Come With The Rain.

But the dressed-down star didn't seem to mind being followed to and from his hotel. He even smiled and waved for the cameras.

While filming outdoors, Byung Hun, 37, was seen chatting with his international co-stars - Pearl Harbour hero Josh Hartnett and Infernal Affairs' Shawn Yue.

Shawn replaced Daniel Wu, who had to back out due to a leg injury. But it did not stop the latter from visiting the crew last week with fruit juice and herbal tea.

The only guy in the cast still missing in action is Japan's Takuya Kimura, who will guest-star as a billionaire's missing son.

He is the reason why Hartnett's retired US cop goes to Hong Kong, and meets a triad boss (Byung Hun) and a local detective (Shawn).

Takuya's involvement was announced last week - making this his second collaboration with Byung Hun after the upcoming Japanese film Hero.

The action-thriller is helmed by Vietnamese-French director Tran Anh Hung, and his wife Tran Nu Yen Khe co-stars as Byung Hun's screen wife.

[source Electric New Paper]

2ce2b4c779f6227805bc124jq4.jpg

Guest frenzichick

:blink: this movie's either gonna be really really great or really really terrible. I wonder if they'll make kimutaku get a haircut for the movie. Is it coming out in the US???

but daniel wu's backing out????

Guest angelkiki04

wow....i am definitely surprised!

all of those are pretty big-named stars! :D

and from all over the world too!

can't wait!

Guest Rainie

O wow...Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and American...what a diverse cast. I'd definitely watch this...I've never heard of the director before though. So the film is either gonna be extremely great or it'll be a box office flunk especially with these action thrillers.

Guest prettycrimson_

ooh... heard about this a while back... LOOKS INTERESTINGGG... Vietnamese director, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, American actors... VERYYY INTERESTING... haha looking forward to see if this movie will be a hit or not

Guest rotten_sherry

Omo Omo Omo.... Joshey and Shawn at the same screen.... Plus a famous Korean and Japanese stars? OMO! I have to see it!

SG Fighting!

xxx

Guest Vino de Jerez

OMG! I actually read it wrongly!! shoot! anw, i want dan back!!! i dont really like shawn!! but why shawn huh? why not edison chen????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest znarfuol

wow! be looking forward for this! i watched in the news that they shot a portion here in the philippines, particularly davao, if am not mistaken...

well! can't wait for this!

Guest Mademoisella

ok.

an american. a hong kong man. a korean. and a japanese.

wow.

i hope they all can communicate.

i know daniel speaks english.. but....

all right. if they say so.

lol. word.

but i bet it'll be one hot flick!!

TAKUYA <3333

lovee him!!

Archived